Legends of Equestria Attending Everfree Northwest and Fiesta Equestria!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 May 24, 11:57:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Spencer the Pegasus Guard

It's about a few days to drive all the way down to Houston. If I wasn't saving up for games I'd jump at the chance. I want to see how badly I could troll Tekner. ovO
I have a Tin Foil hat....I am 100 percent okay with this.

Tekner

Quote from: Spencer the Pegasus Guard on 2013 May 25, 12:58:48
It's about a few days to drive all the way down to Houston. If I wasn't saving up for games I'd jump at the chance. I want to see how badly I could troll Tekner. ovO
If you can find me first!

Billow Pillow

To find Tekner, you need simply look for a man wearing a flat cap.  You can't miss him.   :nod:
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Jenzy

I had attended last year's Everfree NW, which was a BLAST!

Unfortunately, I won't be in the States for the time being. Flying off to visit my relatives and old friends elsewhere for 2 months. I will have to miss the convention. :c

Hopefully everypony else who attends will have fun though! :D

Tekner

Quote from: Lyra Heartstrings on 2013 May 26, 17:30:04
To find Tekner, you need simply look for a man wearing a flat cap.  You can't miss him.   :nod:
You don't know that. Besides, nearly everyone else on the team had a hat of their own anyway.

GlassMirror

Hope everyone has fun. Wish I could go, but if I was still living New Orleans, it would've been easier to go. ^-^ X3
Still, enjoy yourselves.

MiJyn

Quote from: Stormy on 2013 May 24, 23:49:31
P.S.
The public access was pretty awesome in January. :) Love to see that again. I'm sure everyone agrees with me when I say that plenty of us would be more than happy to just hangout online in Pre-Alpha -- we don't mind that it's not done yet.

There is no way I can disagree with you... I doubly agree! Okay, that's not a word... At least, have just one server open, dedicated to this (with a warning, of course) =)
"I am your father" - Darth Vader (previously known as Anakin Skywalker)

Prismatic

Pipkin

Quote from: MiJyn on 2013 Jun 05, 02:51:40
Quote from: Stormy on 2013 May 24, 23:49:31
P.S.
The public access was pretty awesome in January. :) Love to see that again. I'm sure everyone agrees with me when I say that plenty of us would be more than happy to just hangout online in Pre-Alpha -- we don't mind that it's not done yet.

There is no way I can disagree with you... I doubly agree! Okay, that's not a word... At least, have just one server open, dedicated to this (with a warning, of course) =)

I am currently playing a game which tried something similar to this.  The devs decided to work on a brand new version of this game while also running the older version, but so many people are annoyed by bugs in the old version the devs have to fix the bugs in the old version(there are alot) and hence the old version is too buggy and the new version isn't being developed because the devs are trying to fix the old version.  Speaking from personal experience this is very annoying as a gamer to deal with this so I can only imagine how the devs are thinking.

Also, the Pre Alpha Stress test was in September...FYI

Tekner

riverhippo

I'll be at FE all three days.  Thursday even.  I can't wait to see what you guys are going to display.  Any teasers you wanna share?

Alassë

I'll be at Everfree NW!! :D Quick questions - will we actually have to be in the designated LoE room to play? And will we have to brawl over limited numbers of computers, or can we bring our own laptops to use?

Thankies!  ^-^

EDIT: Nevermind. Found this. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=7366.0

SapphireCrystal

:D i was there at FE i saw Tekner  :3 it was soo much fun thanks LoE!!

Go Up