2017 Apr 23, 01:27:50

Author Topic: Legends of Equestria Design-A-Hairstyle Contest! [ENDED]  (Read 13539 times)

Offline Sweet Brew

• I'm 'tea'licious, Formerly known as "MrEmu"
    • View Profile
Re: Legends of Equestria Design-A-Hairstyle Contest!
« Reply #160 on: 2016 Sep 17, 16:13:06 »
The 17th is here!

Good luck to everyone who entered!   :D
Too bad mine was late, I posted it anyways though. lol

Offline BludSpammd

• 3D Modeler
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 2016 Sep 17, 18:32:02 »
Winners have been decided and will be announced tomorrow.
Thanks everyone for submitting your designs. It was very difficult to decide between so many wonderful designs, but I hope with the new ones it will bring a lot more variety to the mane and tail choices.  ;)

Offline Morphius

• GOTTA FLY FAST & PUNCH HOLES IN THE SKY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 2016 Sep 17, 20:52:25 »
Looking forward to it...! ovO

« Reply #163 on: 2016 Sep 17, 23:50:13 »
I really should have check here a month earlier or I would have definitely submitted lol.  But I am happy to have more mane styles though to try and make my OC more like me.

Still no chance of making her an alicorn huh?  lol.

Offline Morphius

• GOTTA FLY FAST & PUNCH HOLES IN THE SKY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2016 Sep 18, 01:11:38 »
Still no chance of making her an alicorn huh?  lol.

Well no kidding there, pal. :P

Though there's an idea called improvising! ;)

Offline Z0MG H4X

• View Profile
« Reply #165 on: 2016 Sep 18, 03:14:14 »
A bit late on announcing the winners. As long as the choices are good I can wait.  ^-^
"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill; the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill; you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

*Takes red pill*

« Reply #166 on: 2016 Sep 18, 11:35:34 »
ohh yay! anybody know what time today? or amount of hours until announcement?
please, if i met you in LoE, come find me! my DA, where i am most contactable, is this: http://reverendphantom.deviantart.com/

Offline Ellowee

• Public Relations
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 2016 Sep 18, 16:04:58 »
Hey everypony! We've announced the winners of the hairstyle contest - you can view them here: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16243

Thanks to everyone who entered! It was super hard to narrow it down to the top 25, because there were so many brilliant entries!

Offline landon098

• I'm literally a potato.
    • View Profile
Re: Legends of Equestria Design-A-Hairstyle Contest! [ENDED]
« Reply #168 on: 2016 Sep 18, 19:37:38 »
Maybe there should have been more STALLION mane styles. Ugh. I'm so upset. Not because I lost, I don't care about that. Because it's very inconsiderate to choose 21 made styles and 4 stallion styles I mean like WHA? Did you see all the brilliant stallion styles on the page. And you choose four. FOURRRRR. This is very upsetting and I know nothings gonna change because I'm just a player that can't do anything about the development of the game... If there is anything like this in the future.... Please choose more stallion things.... This was very frustrating. >:(

« Reply #169 on: 2016 Sep 26, 03:49:13 »
Maybe there should have been more STALLION mane styles. Ugh. I'm so upset. Not because I lost, I don't care about that. Because it's very inconsiderate to choose 21 made styles and 4 stallion styles I mean like WHA? Did you see all the brilliant stallion styles on the page. And you choose four. FOURRRRR. This is very upsetting and I know nothings gonna change because I'm just a player that can't do anything about the development of the game... If there is anything like this in the future.... Please choose more stallion things.... This was very frustrating. >:(
We need another design contest, only for male designs this time, and they choose top 20, and all will be fixed!  ;)

Offline landon098

• I'm literally a potato.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 2016 Sep 26, 16:13:21 »
We need another design contest, only for male designs this time, and they choose top 20, and all will be fixed!  ;)

I AGREE!