previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sweet Brew

Quote from: ToastGoats on 2016 Sep 17, 11:41:10
The 17th is here!

Good luck to everyone who entered!   :D
Too bad mine was late, I posted it anyways though. lol

BludSpammd

Winners have been decided and will be announced tomorrow.
Thanks everyone for submitting your designs. It was very difficult to decide between so many wonderful designs, but I hope with the new ones it will bring a lot more variety to the mane and tail choices.  ;)

Morphius

Zodia195

I really should have check here a month earlier or I would have definitely submitted lol.  But I am happy to have more mane styles though to try and make my OC more like me.

Still no chance of making her an alicorn huh?  lol.

Morphius

Quote from: Zodia195 on 2016 Sep 17, 23:50:13
Still no chance of making her an alicorn huh?  lol.

Well no kidding there, pal. :P

Though there's an idea called improvising! ;)

Z0MG H4X

A bit late on announcing the winners. As long as the choices are good I can wait.  ^-^
"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes." -Morpheus

fluxcapacitor100

ohh yay! anybody know what time today? or amount of hours until announcement?
please, if i met you in LoE, come find me! my DA, where i am most contactable, is this: http://reverendphantom.deviantart.com/

Ellowee

Hey everypony! We've announced the winners of the hairstyle contest - you can view them here: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16243

Thanks to everyone who entered! It was super hard to narrow it down to the top 25, because there were so many brilliant entries!

landon098

Maybe there should have been more STALLION mane styles. Ugh. I'm so upset. Not because I lost, I don't care about that. Because it's very inconsiderate to choose 21 made styles and 4 stallion styles I mean like WHA? Did you see all the brilliant stallion styles on the page. And you choose four. FOURRRRR. This is very upsetting and I know nothings gonna change because I'm just a player that can't do anything about the development of the game... If there is anything like this in the future.... Please choose more stallion things.... This was very frustrating. >:(

RedsBone

Quote from: landon098 on 2016 Sep 18, 19:37:38
Maybe there should have been more STALLION mane styles. Ugh. I'm so upset. Not because I lost, I don't care about that. Because it's very inconsiderate to choose 21 made styles and 4 stallion styles I mean like WHA? Did you see all the brilliant stallion styles on the page. And you choose four. FOURRRRR. This is very upsetting and I know nothings gonna change because I'm just a player that can't do anything about the development of the game... If there is anything like this in the future.... Please choose more stallion things.... This was very frustrating. >:(

We need another design contest, only for male designs this time, and they choose top 20, and all will be fixed!  ;)

landon098

Quote from: RedsBone on 2016 Sep 26, 03:49:13
We need another design contest, only for male designs this time, and they choose top 20, and all will be fixed!  ;)

I AGREE!

Psykai

So this ended in 2016 but only like 3 of the 25 winners are in the game right now? :/ That's a real shame. Some of these would be perfect for my OCs and the game feels lacking in manes/tails in general.

Will we ever see them? It kinda seems unfair to the winners to not actually get their hard work into the game.
My Deviant Art (May contain mature content): https://sorrowfuldownpour.deviantart.com/
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY3bSOKONoU2rK4WTyoN60Q

TwilightSparklePlayzGamez

Hey guys I'm TwilightSparklePlayzGamez and be aware of the evil in Legends of Equestria and et me know immdeately and I will help you!!!! Have a great day!
TwilightSparklePlayzGamez

Dandaru

Well, I already did a post about this but. As Psykai said, this was more than 2 years ago.
I know there are a lot of features to be done, and that have been done in this time. However, most of us who participated were expecting the team to stick to their word, and not forget at 3 of 25 manestyles.

I'll still be waiting.

Honey Bell

Hello,

While this is a while ago, we had issues with finding people to do this. With our "mane" interest currently in developing the game further, we haven't forgotten about these manes and are equally excited to use them ingame, while we do ou current projects we might once again start looking at some of these mane designs, no guarantee tho.

Hopefully this gave a little insight :ellowee:

Yours truly
Woona
-Public Relations-
Hello I'm Honey Bell. Got a problem, I'm all ears, and hooves *giggles*. You can always find me right here, in Discord or Ingame

Even Tide

The winners were announced towards the end of 2016 and now we're nearing the end of 2019. So that's three entire years y'all have had to put it together and nothing's come of it?

Not to mention you can add new socks, scarves with a rigged animation (ya know, jiggly physics similar to how the manes / tails work) and a bunch of all these other things in that time... Seems legit.  :s

Honey Bell

Manestyles are a difficult thing to create, while we can add objects to wear, we need to create new manes the same style as the old ones. And since the announcement we had no more mane designer.
Now we are making the older manestyles more universal so future addition will be simpler to add. (See spring patch notes)
Given time we will add these. We just have our hooves full with the current updates that are planned.
Hello I'm Honey Bell. Got a problem, I'm all ears, and hooves *giggles*. You can always find me right here, in Discord or Ingame

Galapagois

If you're unsatisfied with our pace of development, you're more than welcome to apply to join the team and help to speed it up!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up