Open Server Party! January 16th and 17th!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Dec 27, 14:22:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

2015 Dec 27, 14:22:11 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 27, 16:19:58 by Ellowee

Hello, everypony!

The holiday season is coming to a close, and 2015 won't be far behind. It's been a huge year for Legends of Equestria: we went to conventions, hosted our biggest open server events ever, successfully pulled off our 24-hour stream, and - to top it all off - we went alpha!

But it hasn't just been a big year for us. Did you know that our friends over at Equestria Daily and PonyvilleFM are both celebrating their anniversaries this coming January? So, we got to thinking, what do you do when a whole bunch of really cool stuff happens at the same time?

Why, you throw a party, of course!

On January 16th and 17th we'll be opening up our servers once again for our year end holiversary extravaganza! Unlike our previous Open Server Events, this isn't to test out new material or stress test the servers, this is just for fun!

Check back on January 15th for the download link, which will be available at 12:00 PM EST. We'll be kicking things off at 9:00 AM EST January 16th, and finishing up at 11:00 PM EST January 17th. Make sure you download only the official client from our website, and we'll see you in Equestria this January!

MegaPony101

Ha! that's funny!
My birthday's on January 14th...
when i read that part i couldn't stop laughing...

Morphius

HAH, finally! lol

I've always wanted an open server weekend especially after FiM Season 5. And what better way to get away from ponies, BUT WITH MORE PONIES?! :D I get my extra fill in until the new next OSW arrives...! ;)

DeceptiveCadance

No Friday? Otherwise, great timing. My winter break ends January 18th!

NotoriousSMALL

Purple

spiritwolf98

~Choo Choo! All aboard the HYPE TRAIN!~
~Make sure to see Rainbow Eclipse and her other friends too!~ :D
You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

MidnightLunaRose

LostSanity

I finally found a job so I probably won't be able to participate.

Have fun everypony.

^-^
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Jajan

Oohoh, on Saturday, January 16, 2016 and Sunday, January 17, 2016, I unfortunately could not play Legend Of Equestria....  ono

sxaizo

yay! open server!

i know it's not a test, but still, i want to try all the previously bugged quests and see what has changed!

NotoriousSMALL

Quote from: sxaizo on 2015 Dec 27, 18:38:43
yay! open server!

i know it's not a test, but still, i want to try all the previously bugged quests and see what has changed!
in four months they have to have something done. Which makes me wonder if there'll be a changelog and if so, when

Proudy Hooves

Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

CMC Scootaloo

It's happening again!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get back, Equestria, here I come!  0:)
We're holding a big Hide & Seek event on the 17th for sure! 0:)
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Blue Cute Pegasus

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2015 Dec 27, 21:11:14
It's happening again!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get back, Equestria, here I come!  0:)
We're holding a big Hide & Seek event on the 17th for sure! 0:)

join mah letter forming event too~ lets meet on cloudopolis airship~ Sonic Hooves mah ingame name~
Im blue cute pegasus :3
I <3 making friends :D

CMC Scootaloo

Let the gates open..... for a new Open Server Weekend of Legends of Equestria!
It's going to be my 9th OSW and in total, it will be the 10th OSW! That's a third reason to celebrate!
I will party so hard in Sugarcube Corner until Scootaloo passes out from sugar rush and dancing! 0:)

@Blue Cute Pegasus

Quote from: Blue Cute Pegasus on 2015 Dec 27, 21:20:33
join mah letter forming event too~ lets meet on cloudopolis airship~ Sonic Hooves mah ingame name~

Are you Kelvin? Did you change your username?
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Mizuki

Wow! I didn't expect the servers to open up so soon, but at the same time it feels like a long time coming!

Gotta cram in as much game time as possible since it's only for two days...!

Looking forward to seeing you all there!  ^-^

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Blue Cute Pegasus

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2015 Dec 27, 21:39:49
Let the gates open..... for a new Open Server Weekend of Legends of Equestria!
It's going to be my 9th OSW and in total, it will be the 10th OSW! That's a third reason to celebrate!
I will party so hard in Sugarcube Corner until Scootaloo passes out from sugar rush and dancing! 0:)

@Blue Cute Pegasus

Are you Kelvin? Did you change your username?

@CMC Scootaloo im just change a new account~ will not use old account anymore~ :3c
Im blue cute pegasus :3
I <3 making friends :D

O. Vannen

*runs around the room screaming in delight*

CMC Scootaloo

@Mizuki

Quote from: Mizuki on 2015 Dec 27, 21:45:03
Gotta cram in as much game time as possible since it's only for two days...!

Only one and a half day actually. DD: But I'm spoiled by three days OSWs! DD:
Once this weekend is over, it will be especially hard to leave, I can already see that.
But I have hopes that there will be another one for actual stress tests soon after that, since the upcoming one is just for fun. 0:)
And I hope I can count on your support (and hopefully presence) during the next Hide & Seek event because of the thing we talked about. ;)

@Blue Cute Pegasus

Quote from: Blue Cute Pegasus on 2015 Dec 27, 21:47:34
@CMC Scootaloo im just change a new account~ will not use old account anymore~ :3c

Awww, I'm going to miss the name Kelvin and your old userpic. ono
But I'm glad you still have the same name in the game!

Go Up