A troll started a rumor

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2012 Dec 13, 01:17:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

paintypalette

Quote from: alexandas on 2012 Dec 13, 19:12:50
oh my i couldn't finish reading that, if twilight became an allicorn, i would never watch the show again twilight CAN'T be an allicorn IT IS NOT NECESSARY, and will probably make must of us bronies never watch again

oh my... I thought I was the only pony who thought the same thing. Despite how much I love MLP, I wouldn't watch it anymore if this speculation turned out to be true. Its so unnecessary  :s

Blues-Music

Nope its a troll. The Alicorn Twilight thing is proven to be wrong. all the pictures were not marketed by hasbro , the tweets were photoshop , and hasbro has been asked about this multiple time , and has answered "We aren't currently planning on turning anypony into an alicorn."

paintypalette

2012 Dec 14, 15:50:15 #22 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 14, 17:10:54 by McSleuthburger
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Dec 13, 19:44:29
Quote from: paintypalette on 2012 Dec 13, 16:18:43
ever since season 3 started, it seemed to have a lot to do with twilight's magical skill such as the episode magic duel  :/ I thought that was awfully suspicious that all the episodes have to do with twilight  X3 therefore, i believe its true even though i wish it wasn't  DD: about the derpy thing, i believe it is also true  :o but the best we can do is wait 'till episode 13 and find out, fellow ponies!  X3   found this image taken from an oversea hasbro office.

We're fairly sure it's fake and a troll, though.

1. Tara Strong (the woman who voices Twilight Sparkle) said that Twilight will not become an alicorn.

2. The troll may be using the fact that people have only spotted Derpy about... twice this season, to come up with some evil rumor to upset us. Also, Hasbro released official limited edition Derpy toys with derped eyes and then let Hot Topic sell Derpy toys with derped eyes. Official Derpy toys sell really fast. If they are trying to phase her out, it's a stupid decision.

Tara Strong said it isn't true???  O: So then it must not be. BTW I wanted that derpy so badly when it came out  :c .Why can't we live in a troll-less environment? And not only would it be a stupid decision but it is also not all that necessary either. The letter just sounds so convincing, though. And if the twilight and derpy part aren't true, then what about the VA's and others?

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Dec 14, 15:46:52
Nope its a troll. The Alicorn Twilight thing is proven to be wrong. all the pictures were not marketed by hasbro , the tweets were photoshop , and hasbro has been asked about this multiple time , and has answered "We aren't currently planning on turning anypony into an alicorn."

:l photoshop is a great program and all but it really aids to people's devious ways... *sigh*

Chishio Kunrin

Thank you for fixing the double post, McSleuth. :\

I seriously wonder if the trolls who keep doing stuff like this are bronies or just very knowledgeable anti-bronies.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lord of Madness

I watch over troll sites for this reason. there were posts involving this. I can confirm 100% that this is a troll post. they had been planning this for a while.

you can all calm down. :DD

Julius

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Dec 14, 21:59:58
I watch over troll sites for this reason. there were posts involving this. I can confirm 100% that this is a troll post. they had been planning this for a while.

you can all calm down. :DD

You are awesome Madness! :D
Purr~

videogamehunter

I did not like what I just read but everyone says its a troll so I'm Going by as a troll.

Lord of Madness

Quote from: videogamehunter on 2012 Dec 15, 02:09:28
I did not like what I just read but everyone says its a troll so I'm Going by as a troll.

as i said I watch over troll sites for this reason. there were posts by them involving this. I can confirm 100% that this is a troll post. they had been planning this for a while. So no need to worry my friends.

Blues-Music

I like to go to troll sites , and see what stupid plans they have too.  There is no need to worry about any of those problems hasbro has officially confirmed that nopony will become an alicorn , and that derpy will still be in the show , but without lines.

Go Up