My OC's

Started by sorikuXIII, 2012 Oct 29, 15:42:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sorikuXIII

2012 Oct 29, 15:42:19 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 11, 00:29:11 by sorikuXIII
I decided to clean up my OC's and throw them into one thread. Plain n simple as that.

Spoiler: Moonlight Gamer • show

Spoiler: show

My OC is named Moonlight Gamer and this is his back story.

Ever since he was colt he didn't know what he wanted to do until he wound up wandering through the everfree forest and heard some light humming in the distance but he thought someone was just humming to past the time while they were walking but he decided to find out for himself given his curiosity like Twilight to find out what it was and his stubborn attitude like Rainbow Dash to not back down until he found out.

So he kept walking and the closer he got the louder the humming was until he saw that its wasn't a pony humming but some black kind of machinery he had never seen before in his life so his curiosity peaked and he trotted up to it carefully and examined the black metal box and he noticed it has an attachment that looked like a controller of some sorts so he decided to carry it home and examine it further.

When he got home it automatically turned on and it frightened him and so he set it next to the tv and turned the tv on and was surprised when he saw the words Xbox 360 appear on his tv so he picked up the controller and started playing the game that was already in there and played for hours thru the night and little did he know when he woke up the next day he had gotten his cutie mark to his surprise and it was in the shape of an xbox controller. Also the Moonlight part of his name obviously tells you that he always plays it at night because like everypony out there he has stuff to do during the day.

After that fateful day he decided to open up a game store in the middle of Ponyville so that the young fillies and colts could try out what he has played after remaking serveral copies of his system model and games to fit in the hooves of non-unicorn kids. So thats his long back story.

His current story is: He is a mixed breed pegasus but he isnt very strong but he likes to help out anypony in Ponyville with whatever work they need done and he is living in his own place at the edge of ponyville near the everfree in a cloud house and he loves being in the sky. Also he is the owner of the new video game shop that has opened up in Ponyville and the games are mainly for the young fillies and colts but he also sells games for grown ponies too. He also recently acquired a keyblade bestowed upon him by Lloyd(Lusterless Nova).

Now then as for his important details
Height: Unknown
Weight:Unknown
Eyecolor: Light blue, Aqua, Teal, Turquoise (its one of those lol)
Mane, Tail: Black and white
Coat: White with black stripes
Sex: Stallion
Race: Mixed breed pegasus (Pegasus and Zebra)
Relationship: Married to Snow Dash

Hobbies:
Gaming, Freelancing, Napping, Racing with RD (when she hasn't crashed and injured herself)
He can keep up with RD for good while. Even beating her in a race once in flight school fairly (he isn't a cheater. i know you were thinking it)
Really enjoys making new friends
Hates to lose
Friends with everypony and freelances work to have something to do during most days
Watches over Ponyville from the sky
Very passive but can be aggressive when provoked

Spells learned:
Blizzard (now Blizzaga)
Reflect (now Reflega)
Wind Step
Thundaga(learned in different forum rp)
Ice Bullet(original move)
Thunder Shard(original move)
Frozen Thunder Raid(original move)
Curaga(learned in different forum rp)

Forms Acquired:
Wisdom Form: [spoiler]

Master Form:

Anti Form:

Keyblade(s):
Spoiler: Console Cross • show

Spoiler: Console Rival • show
[/spoiler]

Spoiler: Brew Mixer • show

Name: Brew Mixer
Race: Zebra
Family: son (Moonlight Gamer), wife (Unnamed)
Apearance: White coat w/ black stripes, a Teal vest and a Blue suit
Hobbies: Making potions, herbal brews and remedies
Personality: a laid back brewer who makes potions and herbal remedies like Zecora but he lives in Canterlot. He is also very attentive and pays attention to every little detail of something down to the wire. Also he loves to read and is a fast learner allowing him to learn how to make better and more potent remedies.

Now as for a backstory.

He and his wife came to ponyville with thier newborn son and decided to stay a while. So he got to know some of the locals and learned that there was another zebra who was living near ponyville and decided to go find this zebra. Upon searching through the everefree forest he found Zecora's hut and walked in. He and Zecora then shared stories about their homeland and he wondered if he could learn how to make his brews like she did so she agreed and taught him everything she knew allowing his brews to be as potent as hers.

Now knowing that Zecora used her remedies and brews to help out the ponies in ponyville he and his wife decided he should try to sell his brews in the closest town which happened to be Canterlot. So once Moonlight turned 10 he told his son where he was going and that he would visit from time to time and that he was he stallion of the house now and to watch over his mom while he was gone.

Current story: He still keeps up with his wife who works at the weather factory in Clousdale and his son Moonlight who always fills him in on the stuff that goes on around Ponyville. He is successful and he does have his own place in Canterlot. He also get some of the herbs and things he needs delivered from Zecora since Canterlot is void of the important things he needs.

Spoiler: Frozen Floe • show
Name: Frozen Floe
Race: Pegasus
Family: son (Moonlight Gamer), husband (Brew Mixer)
Apearance:

Hobbies: None
Personality: She has a short temper but rarely shows it. She is entranced by anything that has to do with ice, snow or the cold winter time. She loves the colors black and white which explain the black highlights in her tail and mane. She is very protective of those she loves most. She even taught Moonlight how to fly before he went to flight school since she passed first in her class when she was there. (Please note that she is 38 thus meaning that her flight school adventures were before Dash was even born.) She is a hyper one so if she met Pinkie they would get along just fine. Also she can be very friendly so if she kisses your OC on the cheek regardless of being male or female don't take it personally cause that's just how she is and she can very forgetful at times which means she may zone out during a conversation but don't be mad at her.

Her life:
Mixer and Floe's backstory:
Mixer was new to Equestria in Baltimare and at the time Floe was a mailmare for the area and had to deliver mail to his house. Now him being new to the area and her last delivery for the day, she asked him if he would like her to show him around to get to know him and the area so he accepted.
After a talking a while at lunch she had grown the like him or even..love him and so he asked if he could see her again sometime. Naturally she accepted and that's how they began their relationship. A few years or so of dating, Mixer decided to ask her to marry him and she said yes.
A year or two after they got married they had a child on the way and decided that Baltimare wasn't a place to raise their foal so Floe decided they should move to Ponyville because it was a quiet peaceful town. So they moved Ponyville once Moonlight was born. That's their backstory of their meeting and movement to Ponyville.

Current story:
She and Mixer are still together but they work in two different places. She now works in the weather factory making snowflakes and lives in Cloudsdale to stay close to her son. Like Mixer, she too received letters from Moonlight about the people he has met and about the things that have gone on in Ponyville. She also loves the winter time in Ponyville and always makes sure to visit Moonlight during that time of year and so she can play in the snow with him.

Spoiler: Darkness Gamer • show
Spoiler: Apperance • show

Name: Darkness Gamer

Race: Reverse Zebra (from an alternate reality)

Family: None

Appearance: Black coat w/white stripes, A black bow

Hobbies: Same as Moonlight

Personality: Cruel, Mean and completely the opposite of Moon

Backstory: Nothing is really known about him. All that is known is that this is Moon from a different reality, he doesn't like other ponies and he hates his Moonlight with a deep passion. He does the same work as Moonlight and looks like him too but the main difference that can be spotted are his reverse zebra colored coat, the black bow he wears in remembrance of his dead mother and his keyblade carved out of the pure darkness in his heart.

He also has one form: Anti Form. The only noticeable change in this form is that his eyes are yellow.

Spoiler: Keyblade • show

Spoiler: Anti Form • show

Spoiler: Shadow Glacier • show
Spoiler: Current Appearance • show

Spoiler: Past Appearance • show

Name: Shadow Glacier

Race: Pegasus

Family: None

Appearance: Icy blue coat w/black blotches, an ice blue bow

Hobbies: Like to create small ice sculptures of anypony she meets

Personality: Nice, Tends to have anger outbursts, Shy at times but extremely outgoing, will at times be mischievous and flirt with colts who have marefriends to test how loyal they are

Backstory:
Shadow was a normal pegasus pony who went to school in Cloudsdale but moved at one point with her parents (Whose names I have yet to think of but also aren't important right now). She was happy but sad they were moving since she was going to lose her friends. Shadow and her parents moved to a small cottage in the Himaneighyan Mountains for a few years. In those few short years she was home-schooled and began to grow ill but she wasn't exactly sick. The sudden decrease in temperature through her body along with the genes from one of her descendants caused her to lose sight in her eyes.

After 2-3 years they moved to Manehatten for a while and she went to school there but was made fun of for being blind. At this point she didn't really know how to see without being able to see like she can now and she always came home in tears. Her father, due to being stressed cause of work, got sick of her crying and left one night. He came back the next day and called down his wife and only daughter then announced that he had and affair and that he was divorcing her mother, while in a drunken state.

Needless to say it shocked her and her mother greatly. Her mother cried and begged for him to reconsider but without word. At that point she swore to herself that she'd force stallions to be faithful to their marefriend or wife by any means necessary.

Skipping ahead a couple of years to her adulthood, she met a stallion while on a trip to Las Pegasus who she eventually fell in love with and had thought she was going to marry him eventually until she found him kissing another mare. Now due to her past experiences she wouldn't have had a problem and set him straight but the worse part of it wasn't that he was kissing another mare, in fact he was already engaged to a completely different mare aside from the one she saw him kissing.

Shadow was infuriated with the way stallions acted in relationships and decided to give up dating stallions forever and decided to date mares instead. She still swore to set any stallion heading down the wrong path back on the right one but as for her, she decided to go down a different path that she knew would be rocky t first since it's not many ponies accept the fact that she likes other ponies of the same gender but she wasn't going to let that bother her.

Now she tends to work anywhere that will accept her for being blind but only part time since she works at several places.

Cutie Mark Story: (Keep in mind this is before she became blind) While she was living in Himaneighyas she explored a bit and found black snow where soot and snow had met. She didn't know where the soot came from but there was a bunch of the stuff there. She wondered if she could split the soot from the snow. Due to her ancestors being able to use magic the gene of being a unicorn skipped a generation but allowed her to use magic despite being a pegasus. She flapped her wings while concentrating on the snow and after a while the snow turned back to it's pure white form. She did this with every pile of snow she saw and once she was done she was tired and went home.

Once she got home her mom squealed but not of horror but of joy. Shadow raised an eyebrow then ran to the bathroom and saw that she had gotten her cutie mark.

Spoiler: Age Skipper aka Skip • show
Name: Age Skipper but goes by Skip

Species: Pegasus

Personality: Varies depending on what age she is at the time.

Appearance(s):
Spoiler: Filly • show

Spoiler: Teen • show

Spoiler: Adult • show

Story: Skip was a regular filly who went to school in Ponyville but one day she decided to ditch school and ran off for the Everfree, figuring it'd be the best place to play hooky for a day since no pony but Zecora ventures out that far without a good reason. She didn't know where she was going though and got lost. She rand into another mysterious zebra but unlike Zecora this one was obviously male from how big he was and the sound of his voice. Skip was never one who had good manners and ended up accusing the zebra for knocking her over. The mysterious hooded zebra tried to apologize but wasn't able to get a single word in.

Once Skip was done the zebra frowned and started chanting something in words from Zebrica like Zecora would but this wasn't a nursery rhyme, it was an actual curse. As he walked away his final words were "Since you like to be rude to others like a grown up, let's see how you like becoming one instead" then disappeared as mysteriously as he came. Skip wondered what he meant and shrugged it off then figured that school over by now. On her way back she bumped into another pony and started up with her bad manners again then when she finished then other was shocked to see that she wasn't a filly any more but instead she was the height of a teenage mare though she still acted like a little brat.

Once Skip made it home to was her face and get ready to eat she noticed that she was older and smiled at this but then when her mom told her she was having steamed carrots for lunch she yelled at her mom from the bathroom and became a fully grown mare. Needless to say she freaked out and started crying and apologizing then soon enough she became a filly again. She wondered what was going on then remembered the zebra's words back in the Everfree Forest and frowned, realizing that she was cursed and had no idea how to break it.

Spoiler: Herbal Remedy • show

Name: Herbal Remedy

Race: Zebra

Family: Brew Mixer(Older brother), Frozen Floe(Sister in law), Moonlight Gamer(Nephew)

Appearance:

Hobbies: loves to create home grown herbal remedies

Personality: Like her older brother she is a bit laid back and lets others take charge but when it comes to family she's willing to do whatever it take to keep them safe.

(She is still a W.I.P. at the moment.)

Spoiler: Zephyr • show
Name: zephyr

Species: Changeling

Personality: Mean, Manipulative, Easily angered

Appearance:

Story: As any many may know form his simple appearance Zephyr is a changeling. What many may not know is that Zephyr is a rogue changeling spy who reports whatever he does or doesn't do to Chrysalis herself. Like all matured changelings he can take the form of any pony, mare or stallion. He doesn't just use this as a good disguise but he also tends to mess with a pony's life simply by being the other pony's rude doppelganger. He can easily ruin a good relationship especially if it's still new and he can manipulate others by simple acting like his purpose for doing something isn't as malicious as it may seem.

He managed to find his way to Ponyville under the ruse of a pony he'd taken hostage and left alone in a storage shed who is probably still there to this very day. Nopony has ever figured out he was a changeling and thus lives in Ponyville, spying and learning about what keeps them so happy and carefree while sending reports to the queen every week (Like Twilight except he doesn't freak out when he misses a deadline) so she can have the information on hoof. Usually to keep from being found out he changes his disguise every two days so nopony gets suspicious of him.

He also managed to fool the princesses into giving him protection from the guards from anywhere in Equestria in case he ever got caught so nopony, not even the princesses can do him any harm as long as he has that paper, along with the thousands of magic protected copies he made that are hidden in a safe spot.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

sorikuXIII

Woo! More edits have been made everypony!
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Dark Hooves

nicely done

very well thought out
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

FlameandIce

now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

sorikuXIII

oh yes. too long honestly
Pixel Art:

My OCs

sorikuXIII

Added one more to the list
Pixel Art:

My OCs

bleyd

for god dont put ribbon please he lose all respect

sorikuXIII

Added Shadow Glacier's backstory in as another edit.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Gracie Sky

>.< All your characters are visual overkill. Such bold coloring!

Also, I stopped reading at Xbox360. I'm loyal to Nintendo.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

sorikuXIII

2013 May 04, 17:54:34 #9 Last Edit: 2013 May 04, 18:00:11 by sorikuXIII
I don't see how they're visual overkill and that shouldn't stop you from reading. I sure as hay wasn't going to say a Wii.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Gracie Sky

I was just kidding about the Nintendo thing. I stopped reading because Moonlight Gamer found an Xbox360 in the Everfree Forest and that breaks my Willing Suspension of Disbelief. The Keyblades don't really do it for me either. It's like a crossover between Kingdom Hearts and My Little Pony, and I'm not much for crossovers.

And addressing the color schemes, there is a lot of contrast and the color choices are a bit too eccentric and bright... okay, I don't really know what I'm talking about, but I do know that your characters would stand out in Equestria next to regular ponies.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

sorikuXIII

That's basically what I was going for. I don't like sticking to what's normal by everyone else's standards. Just basically the same as following the crowd and I'll be banished to the moon before that ever happens.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Dark Hooves

Yeah there isn't anything wrong with having characters that stand out from the others.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

sorikuXIII

Houston we have another OC added to the family!!!
Pixel Art:

My OCs

GoldenTerrabyte

I like Skip best.
I'm back

lemongrass

This is very well thought out!  :nod:
Love the idea of age skipper!  :P

GoldenTerrabyte

Wow, still only one page of replies.
I'm back

sorikuXIII