Spoiler: show
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Lary

Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Crystal Chaos

WE MUST HAIL CELESTIA, OUR SWEET, MERCIFUL, PRINCESS!

Chishio Kunrin

I'd watch them, but either my computer or my browser doesn't like this many videos showing on the same page at once. Spoiler the videos so I can have only one or so showing at a time, and I'll be able to watch them with less lag and hassle. :\

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lord of Madness

i fear the evil older version ponies will come out and get me

Book Smarts

Iodine

Older generations weren't THAT bad. Except for 3.5 newborn cuties, that was absolutely horrible.

lurk852

Egads... I heard a lot of bad things about the older generations, but those videos were (hilarious and) extremely horrifying. Particularly the original Rainbow Dash. =P
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Iodine on 2012 Jun 11, 01:45:42
Older generations weren't THAT bad. Except for 3.5 newborn cuties, that was absolutely horrible.

I know, right?!

videogamehunter

I can't believe we went from that to FIM. It amazing how times has change.

Iodine

I don't like all the hate directed towards previous generations from all the Bronies. Do they forget who the intended audience MLP is for?? Sure they aren't that well animated or written as G4, but it's no reason to crap all over it. Come on, think about. MY LITTLE PONY.

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Iodine on 2012 Jun 12, 19:27:44
I don't like all the hate directed towards previous generations from all the Bronies. Do they forget who the intended audience MLP is for?? Sure they aren't that well animated or written as G4, but it's no reason to crap all over it. Come on, think about. MY LITTLE PONY.

What angers me is that we wouldn't have G4 with the previous gens. SO THANK THEM!  >:O

BlackVortex

That was funny! lol  Personalty, I collect G1 ponys. I like them, for some reason.  Also, I have this extra tall one that looks like Princess Celesta. I only like them because I like to try and figure out the pony history. It is actually very close with different generations. Like how in hearths warming eve, they stayed in a cave. In G1, the cave was also shown and it was [according to the old show] called Pinto Cave, and was the home of there ancestors. I do not like G3
I will be gone until the pony drought is over... so find me on Feral Heart if you want me :P

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: BlackVortex on 2012 Jun 13, 00:17:46
That was funny! lol  Personalty, I collect G1 ponys. I like them, for some reason.  Also, I have this extra tall one that looks like Princess Celesta. I only like them because I like to try and figure out the pony history. It is actually very close with different generations. Like how in hearths warming eve, they stayed in a cave. In G1, the cave was also shown and it was [according to the old show] called Pinto Cave, and was the home of there ancestors. I do not like G3

G1 and G4 are the best gens. I used to like G3, but now I'm on the line. G3.5 just... no.

Book Smarts

I'll never watch the past generations since they just creep me out on how they are both drawn and animated. I do respect die hard mlp fans since they can come in and solve conflicts on whether something was ported over from previous generations.

Go Up