Jubileus (U/C)

Started by GossamerWings, 2012 Jun 07, 18:20:25

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GossamerWings

2012 Jun 07, 18:20:25 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 31, 19:32:43 by GossamerWings
She deserves her own thread... again.. only because she's well.. sorta my favorite..  >.<
So...
Yeah!
ALSO- If you've done art of her, tell me in a Message and I'll add it to her thread.

~~~

Name: PM-001 Alpha/Jubileus

Race: Designed to look like a Pegasus

Gender: None, in all technicality. Her voice, body build, and self in general is mare.

Body Build: Very tall and slender; a little taller than Fleur.

Pelt color: Pale Pink.

Eyes: Electric blue; pupils are white.

Mane: Blondish Gold.

Tail: Blondish Gold.

Cutie Mark: An electric blue Omega symbol with a little black Alpha symbol under the arch.

Family: Her creator.

Downloading data. Five percent... thirty percent.. sixty-seven percent... ninety two percent... one-hundred percent. Download completed...
'Jubileus, can you hear me? Respond if you can.'
Responding... responding...
"Response found. I can hear you."
Her eyes fluttered open, focusing upon the shadowed figure before her. What an odd voice... it sounded rather familiar... yet, it was so foreign. A chuckle came from the figure, which seemed to grow into a crazed laugh.
'After years of this... I've developed a machine that can live... learn... it's almost as if she is one..." a hoof was extended, touching her cheek. She stumbled, confused by the situation. She was real, wasn't she? How could he say that? Her bottom lip trembled, and something... wet. Yes, something wet dripped down her face. The stallion's smile seemed to widen. 'A success for now... but I will have to watch you."

Over the few years after her 'birth', her creator... her 'father', had taught her much. He told her of his knowledge, of the world and everything in it. When she malfunctioned, or as she knew it, made a mistake, he made sure she could never do it again. He made sure she knew the outside was a bad place, that no pony would accept her for what she was. He called her a monster, a machine... things he knew would keep her down... but as time went on, the pegasus managed to develop her own opinion, her own personality. During a time of silence, she wandered into the lab, only to see her father working upon... something. It looked similar to her... He seemed so happy... Slowly the synthetic creature approached him, his tired eyes shifting to her. "Isn't your little sister so pretty? The best part is, she's going to be better than you... she is going to surpass you..." a smile spread on his face, as hers turned to one of dismay. What had she done to deserve this? Had she failed him once more. Jubileus took off, fearing for her life. Fearing for what she called a life.
"Come back! Alpha, I need you! Don't you dare disobey me! I NEED YOU!"
These were the last of the words, the sounds she would hear come from the stallion she once knew as her caregiver. The pegasus managed to flee to the Everfree Forest, too afraid to look back. Afraid, Jubileus wandered the dark and dreaded forest in an attempt to find a new home. It was treacherous... she could feel the exhaustion... the pain in her hooves, until up to what seemed like forever, she collapsed. Her energy was drained. She couldn't move... couldn't speak... could feel no longer. She wanted to scream, call for somepony... anypony... but, all that was, was now gone. With what she could do, the pegasus sobbed pitifully until she was depleted of all energy. The forest took her over time, her body riddled with plants, grass and all sorts of little critters. It felt like the end...

One fateful day, a small bird perched upon her hip, tapping lightly at the moss that coated her leg. Unbeknownst to the avian, it would be her life savour. The rhythmic tapping continued, until with a sharp jab, it pressed upon a button. The poor thing was expecting a worm to pop out, only to almost receive a heart attack as the pegasus gasped for breath; for life. Downloading... Five percent... thirty percent.. sixty-seven percent... ninety two percent... one-hundred percent. Download completed... Once again her systems booted, and like a zombie from the grave, she had returned. What had happened though in her past... she would never recall. Her memory would be lost with her original battery, allowing her backup to give her a new life. After aimlessly wandering, she would discover Ponyville, be treated with a kindness she had never knew, and become her own pony. She would no longer be PM-001 Alpha, but would be known as Jubileus.

From then on, Jubileus would learn the magic of friendship thanks to this new place and her newfound friends, and even teach others her lessons.
~~~

Art by me:
Spoiler: show

Art by others:
Spoiler: show

By Ethereal Nebula- Thank you!
By Star Striker- Thanks a bunch!
By Princess Parfait- Thanks!

[move=6]Gossamer's OCs![/move]

Go Up