Gossamer's OC thread (New OC in Development)

Started by GossamerWings, 2012 Apr 24, 16:01:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GossamerWings

2012 Apr 24, 16:01:15 Last Edit: 2012 May 17, 07:17:18 by GossamerWings

(So yeah... a new character or two. A few of the old one's may be staying)

W.i.P.

Name:
Euphoria
Race:
Unicorn (Actually a cursed Chimera)
Build:
A very tall, lanky mare; unlike her original form, who was proud and powerful.
Sex:
Mare
Mane/tail color:
Flame red
Coat color:
Dusty brown
Personality:
Euphoria, or Eu (Pronounced Ewe, hurr  :3), as she likes to be called, is a haughty, and most spiteful creature. Not used to being a pony, she still does most things as if she was still a Chimera. For example: when she gets mad, she makes an unusual sound that is meant to be a hiss; or she lunges her tail at people; believing her cobra friend is still there. Eu also chases after light reflections, and attempts to claw or climb trees. Ponies stare; but she doesn't care and just ignores them. Euphoria holds a grudge against the princess sisters, and tends to get very cruel and vicious when they are spoken of around her. What a truly lonely creature she is/was though. She never had anyone to socialize with, so her speaking skills are a bit... awkward. Then again, that situation is because of how cruel she was to any creature.
She also loves to tease and mess with ponies, and in this new form, her voice has become more insidious; sweet, with a hint of a burning spice that causes words to seem aflame.
Cutie Mark:
Claws swiping through.
Family:
None.
Friends:
None.
Home:
Originally Everfree, currently Ponyville.
- Fire
- Reptiles
- Shiny things (Her feline side causes this)
-Keeping her hair unkempt.
Dislikes:
- The cold
- Rain
- The princesses
- Dogs
- Baths
- Being called Ria or Phor.
Magic level:
Kind of dull. She has no idea how to use her magic.
Other:
Her pupils will tend to pulse, never being the same size unless something has happened to her; whether bad or good.

Theme-
Spoiler: show

Art by me-

Art by other people-

By Misty! Thanks :3

By Johannes; thank you!

"Big brother... will chu be back? War ish dangeroush..."
The little filly's voice spoke in its soft, innocent tone; wide eyes looking upon to the golden stallion.
"Don't worry little Shield, I'll be back; I promise."
She silently went up to her brother, nuzzling her face against his soft, silver mane.
"I wuv chu big bruddah.."
"I love you too sis.."
That was years ago, and each day the little filly had waited. Now, a hardened mare, Officer Steelheart look toward her Commander, trotting off as orders were given. One day in the summer, when she was still waiting for her cutiemark, her mother ran to her.
"I-it's your brother... h-he.."
Tears built up in the little filly's eyes. The letter read..
"We regret to inform you that the helmet of one 'Grand Finale' was found. The stallion was nowhere is sight."
The tears dried quickly.. and those would not return for a long time.
Loving Shield, went into the Guard Academy, training. As time past, she found herself loving the job more and more. The other trainees would tease her, but she would brush it off; sending letters to her worried parents whenever she could.
The next Spring, and she was up on the stage; receiving her own helmet; ponies cheering the graduates on. That helmet sits on a dusty old shelf, for she wears her brother's in honor of him.
Now, going by the name of Steelheart, she is protecting Equestria.

Name:
Officer Steelheart. (Original name was Loving Shield)
If she were a human, she would be in her early twenties.
Race:
Earth Pony.
Build:
As an Earth Pony built like a draft horse, she is very buff... and very, very tall. She tends to tower over most ponies.
Sex:
Mare
Mane/tail color:
Milk chocolate shade.
Coat color:
Pearly White.
Eye color:
Ocean blue.
Personality:
There is only one thing Steelheart wants to do... protect the ponies of Equestria. She is very serious and very calm; her job being the most important thing in the world to her. As one of the only, (if not the only) mare(s) in the guard squadron, she acts very haughty when that is brought up. Not one to fight without reason, the pony will not get herself into stupid arguments or scuffles. She loves talking with the fillies and colts of Ponyville, and will even play games with them. (She thinks they are the future of Equestria.) Besides being very resilient, Steelheart has a nasty habit of cracking under pressure in the worst times and going rogue. When she isn't on the job... well; she actually always is. She can't stop doing her job, even when she is given breaks. Being like this gives her little time to socialize.
Cutie Mark:
A silver shield with a pale pink heart in the middle. Two bird like wings sprout from the shield.
Family:
A father named Golden Titan, a mother named Prancing Swan, and her big brother Grand Finale (who is deceased).
Friends:
The guards. (Royal or not.)
Home:
Originally Trottingham, now Ponyville. (Will visit Canterlot a lot.)
+ Guarding Equestria
+ Polishing her armor
+ Painting
+ Enjoying a good donut
+ Spending time with friends or family.
Dislikes:
- Violence
- Crime
- Ponies attempting to make her laugh
- Being homesick
- Her gender being brought up.
Other:
She's a bit sensitive when it comes to her home, so she'll start crying if she even hears the name 'Trottingham'.

Theme-

Art by me-

Art by others-
[move=6]Gossamer's OCs![/move]

Chirp

I'll be waiting patiently

Crystal Chaos

Gossamer! You're back! *hugs*

GossamerWings

Theme added. C:

New OC in development.

Fluffy Cloud

GossamerWings

UPDATE- Third OC in development.

Rumor

Mind-blown..These OCs are so..unique! Unlike my new goatpony OC  lol

GossamerWings

PFFF- I didn't think my mini-break thingy would be this long..

Lary

Haha oh wow. You were gone for pretty darn long. lol
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

GossamerWings

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Aug 10, 12:16:51
Haha oh wow. You were gone for pretty darn long. lol

I feel like something's missing.. Did they remove something from the system?

Lary

The Karma system was dropped in favor of an equally-as-terrible nomination system.

That's only off the top of my head.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

GossamerWings

That's what it was called. Yeah, I noticed that missing. Awell! Hopefully no more judgement can come! Hahahaha.. ha..
Oh Celestia save us.

Go Up