Episodes you want in Season 5?

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2014 May 27, 20:09:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Jun 23, 04:17:49
I mentioned a little while ago that I want them to travel to other places. I forgot to mention that it'd be really cool if they visit a country that's themed after Asian countries! :3 Like, a country where the major cities are themed after countries like China and Japan! The coolest thing ever would be if the mane six get to meet a kirin/qilin! It's pretty much kind of like a dragon horse.

Well, my headcanon is that gryphons are Russian. So would the gryphon kingdom count as Asian?

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Jun 23, 04:32:08
I mentioned a little while ago that I want them to travel to other places. I forgot to mention that it'd be really cool if they visit a country that's themed after Asian countries! :3 Like, a country where the major cities are themed after countries like China and Japan! The coolest thing ever would be if the mane six get to meet a kirin/qilin! It's pretty much kind of like a dragon horse.

Well, my headcanon is that gryphons are Russian. So would the gryphon kingdom count as Asian?

Hmmmmm...
I had in mind East-Asian, but I suppose. I always forget that Russia counts as being part of the region of Asia.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

GoldenTerrabyte

If this is the last season, the finale better be the Cutie Mark Crusaders getting their marks. Including Babs! Which reminds me...

We need to see Babs's branch!
I'm back

AaronMk

2014 Jun 23, 14:06:19 #43 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 23, 14:08:07 by AaronMk
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Jun 23, 04:32:08

Given "Gilda" is an Old-English/Old-German name I hazard they're less Ruski and more German. Or Anglo-Saxon English. More Coppergates and Houscarls than brooding heirs-of-Rome and Boyars.

And the Slavs are hardly an Asiatic group. If anything they're a Caucasian ethnic group. One of the ones to move west because of the Huns and pushed the Germans further west. Then to be further displaced by the Ugric tribe known as the Magyars when they took over the Carpathian basin.

By origins the Russians are hardly Asiatic. Their territory may extend out to Asia, but it does not make them Asian. It's like calling the British New Zealanders Polynesian.

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

MrSpyro

An episode about the CMC branch in Manehattan.
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Griffon

Hollow Shades and Griffon Kingdom Episode.
Princess Celestia: Ah, Philomena, my pet. You're awake.

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

MrSpyro

I'd also like to see more about Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy's parents. All we've seen is a pony who is possibly Rainbow Dash's father.
Derp race!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Jul 01, 20:16:25
Hollow Shades? What's that?

Spoiler: Map of Equestria • show

Hollow Shades is in a forest in the northeast-ish.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

AaronMk

Twilight vs Celestia. The Boss based battle.

"We don't have to do this."

"No, we must. There can only be one, Twilight. Whoever walks from this alive earns the title The Princess."

MrSpyro

Quote from: AaronMk on 2014 Jul 02, 00:56:19

"No, we must. There can only be one, Twilight. Whoever walks from this alive earns the title The Princess."

This is pushing it. Remember, just because bronies make up most of the audience doesn't mean that there aren't 6 year olds watching.
Derp race!

AaronMk

2014 Jul 02, 01:40:37 #51 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 02, 01:46:50 by AaronMk
Quote from: MrSpyro on 2014 Jul 02, 01:33:56
Quote from: AaronMk on 2014 Jul 02, 00:56:19

This is pushing it. Remember, just because bronies make up most of the audience doesn't mean that there aren't 6 year olds watching.

And Tirek wasn't a half step away from...

Heck, it was one song away from being Armstrong.

What we need is some sacrifice. Can't build strong, responsible, female leads with enough impact behind them to be an example without hard choices. Because we're all handed hard choices. And there's nothing with greater impact for a character than having a touch decision thrust on them.

And just because it's technically still a kid's show, there should still be no reason to have to give any one character that massive decision. Something that'll really yank strings. Like something permanent between the longest standing characters. Because you can't ever build up a situation to make The Joy in under an hour.

Rest In Peace.

And how dare you play fantasy police in a fantasy thread. We know - or should know full well - the script for Season 5 is done and Season 6 is probably hardly even to a point to be considered for renewal. None of this has a chance anyways.

Don't forget we're also in a media world where Disney has decided to go and legitimatize Maleficent's actions. I'm still waiting for the Jafar re-look.

Night Pony

Quote from: MrSpyro on 2014 Jul 02, 01:33:56
This is pushing it. Remember, just because bronies make up most of the audience doesn't mean that there aren't 6 year olds watching. we're their target audience.

There, fixed it for you.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

_crystallizedechos

I wouldn't mind seeing a Sea Pony episode. I wouldn't be shocked if they did because they did brought back the breezies and I did find a MLP:FIM children's book with Sea Pony. Lets just hope they won't be somehowcussing in another language again... :/

Griffon

QuoteHollow Shades? What's that?

winxwinxyu

I wish there was a episode that Twi's crush (i forgot his name) asked him out. That would be amazing!  ^-^

Princess Cadance forever! ;)

Zhai

2014 Jul 10, 18:09:13 #56 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 10, 18:12:08 by Zhai
i would like an episode or two with some very young celestia+luna's adventures. so much before than the first figth with discord. also it would be cool to see medieval equestria yay

i would like to see too places outside equestria. those arabic horses are from outside i believe? it would be cool to see their country  ^-^ and lots of more diferent places

also an episode where the mane6 goes to the ocean. not necesary with seaponies , just they take a ship or something.

and finally as somepony said before, it would be cool a filler episode where we see candence+shining armor (or just celestia)'s daily rutine. but with some silly inconvenients or smoethin to make it funnier  :D
Tropico, Tomato Max and Carrot

Midnight Breeze

Say, isn't it about time for the Cake twins to grow up? They've been babies for like...3 years.

Same with the CMC. They've been preteens for 4 years now. Shouldn't they be teenagers by now?

Metal_Beat

2014 Jul 12, 02:58:56 #58 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 12, 03:13:36 by Metal_Beat
I've been looking for this kind of thing to talk about. Anyways I feel like there's potential for an episode about the CMC finally getting there cutie marks. Another thing that's not so episode related but it's the fact that during trixie's backstory she was working at the same rock farm pinky worked on, and to tell you that I also saw the same parents as pinkies that we're telling her where to work, I hope this isn't just another crazy thing that I'm going on about but turns out to be just a joke.

I just now came up with the idea for an episode about scootaloo's life, because we haven't seen a single thing having to do with her life. her parent(s)/gaurdian(s) haven't even been suspected as a pony, at least for me.

I hope you have taken the time to read this because I don't want this post to be for nothing lol.

Post Merge

Quote from: snowflurry on 2014 Jun 01, 10:30:30
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 May 31, 11:22:19
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 May 31, 11:14:29
Quote from: snowflurry on 2014 May 30, 09:52:14
- Return of chrysalis and the changeling, and hopefully showing that changelings aren't all evil/evil by nature. (for I see that feeding on love isn't exactly evil, but the opposite, to survive purely on love sounds kind of romantic (if a bit sappy), and that chrysalis only wanted to feed the changelings. It was feed or die, albeit the way she went about it was quite dark). Maybe the changeling could come to an understanding/truce and start integrating into equestrian society. (good message about (not) stereotyping). (While I loved the season 2 finale, it didn't show any changeling as good and have been labeled as evil)

I think the reason the ponies don't like the changelings is because they're pretty much parasites. It seems that, when they feed on a pony's love, they weaken the pony. Shining Armor was too weak to perform a single spell when Chrysalis was done with him.

No, I think they dislike the changelings because Chrysalis tried to enslave Equestria. If it were just a matter of them needing changelings needing the ponies' love to survive it would be understandable, they can't help their biological needs. But that wasn't the case. Chrysalis wanted to control and enslave the ponies, to use and abuse them.

If Chrysalis had come to Celestia and asked "Princess, my people need your help. We can't survive without Equestria's love. Can't we come to some agreement?" Then I could certainly see the ponies helping them how they could. But instead she came to Equestria like "Mhuahahaha! I rule you all now! Bow to your new queen, my kindling!" Yeah, that's not how it works....

Sorry, but at worst she's evil, and at best she's seriously misguided if she thought that was the best way to accomplish things.

that sort of what I was meaning, the fact that chrysalis and the changeling needed to feed isn't evil, the way she went about it is, and that the changeling shouldn't be considered evil because of their queen's actions. And while her actions where quite evil, The intent behind it was somewhat good (feed her people), even though she didn't care who got harmed to achieve it (Ends justify the means). Sorry I'm not the best at explaining things. I'm just hoping for an episode that shows this, and maybe for them to show that chrysalis isn't completely evil, that she has a good side (I quite liked how for the earlier enemies/villains that they showed that they weren't completely evil, and they had good and bad sides and that what pushed them to their actions/what lead them to be the way they are. Even if its just a small amount of hinters or a short mention)

I've felt that changelings have quite a lot of potential and just labeling them as evil because of what they are seems quite a waste (as well as not quite the kind of message the show is trying to portray) it doesn't have to involve all changelings, but a simple "not all changelings are evil" theme wouldn't hurt. As well as "not to hate something/someone because of one bad experience/event/action"
I'm quoting a pony quoting another pony quoting even another pony quoting the first pony. Because I can.

Griffon

Go Up