Reminder: Legends of Equestria is now recruiting!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jan 27, 02:00:00

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Tekner

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 May 26, 23:46:49
The team does have musicians, I'm assuming they just aren't hiring for that department at this time.
Indeed. We have a sufficient amount of ambient songs for the game already (around 30 if memory serves.) I can't speak for the music team, but I suspect that unless music other than ambience is in need and the current musicians can't provide said music, there won't be any openings any time soon.

Mayapple

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 May 26, 23:46:49
The team does have musicians, I'm assuming they just aren't hiring for that department at this time.

They're not.  And, as far as I know, they're not recruiting anyone anymore.  I never got a reply on my Web Dev application, so I assume they got all those they needed.

Princess Darcy

As far as I know they are still recruiting in certain teams.

Perhaps PR should follow up on this thread and confirm they are still hiring as this threads been going for a while without any team input

serena072205

if you guys go to this site:
http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904
and go to Advanced then put this pony code in:

332S000140000000FFC49D00011FE0000UN183700H000000G000F425FF7FFF0G107F3FCC004CB2

that's my OC Persephone! she's King Sombra and Chrisilis's daughter! { not very evil though because of her boyfriend Jazz }  :D
P.S yes I know this has nothing to do with this subject but I wanted to show it to a lots of ppl  X3

Naura

There is a thing called a Oc page... Plus, daugther of Chrysalias and Sombra? Oh sweet celestia...
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

awesomefluttershy

I can't wait for the new version. :D It's going to be so awesome :3

Mizuki

Quote from: serena072205 on 2014 Jun 08, 10:48:15
if you guys go to this site:
http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904
and go to Advanced then put this pony code in:

332S000140000000FFC49D00011FE0000UN183700H000000G000F425FF7FFF0G107F3FCC004CB2

that's my OC Persephone! she's King Sombra and Chrisilis's daughter! { not very evil though because of her boyfriend Jazz }  :D
P.S yes I know this has nothing to do with this subject but I wanted to show it to a lots of ppl  X3


When posting in a thread, please be sure to post on topic. If you're not going to do that then the message may as well be considered spam.

Keep stuff like this in the OC subforum: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?board=29.0


Not to be confused with Zukiuke


Warrior Girl

2014 Sep 08, 11:53:05 #48 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 08, 11:55:42 by Warrior Girl
Hmmm...
I sent an email to Blue Ink for attempting to have the position: Public Relations
But so far he hasn't answered me...

tekken

Although that is possible, there is sometimes a waiting list, such as a set number are reserved and kept on hold until another quits.

Heathf

Just wondering but will they be bring the game back? Im new here so i figured it throw it out there.
My girl friend got me in to MLP which as first i refused but to be honest i think its cute.  :3
Talk To The Hoof Yo..

Mizuki

Quote from: Heathf on 2014 Oct 14, 07:27:43
Just wondering but will they be bring the game back? Im new here so i figured it throw it out there.


Our next Open Server Weekend hasn't been announced yet, but just keep an eye out on our site :) The project is still moving full speed ahead!


Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Go Up