Danny Mars

• Species
Unicorn

○ Talent
Writing,
Drawing,
Composing Violin songs

○ Cutie mark appearance
An open book with a yellow green quill ready for use, a paint brush is crossed with the quill, too. In the book is a line for music writing, with a Treble clef at the beginning.

◘ Personality

Creative
Like a bubbling cauldron, his creativity is a storm. He can think of a plot for a story in a second. Sitting in a field, he'd see a butterfly and think of it's life; document it. He loved to write his own melodies, dot his own poetry and stories.

Confident
Danny is confident, ready to go up on a stage, have the spotlight shine down, and show off his talents. He isn't afraid of failing a step in a dance, or getting a note wrong; but he must go on, even if it means the music disc glitches or his violin is out of tune.

Bold
At times, Mars can be a powerhouse; bold, fearless! He can do anything, anytime; anywhere. The stallion could be the hero of a comic book, or the villain of a song. His heart tells him what he can be; anything!

◘ Backstory

As a young colt, Danny Mars grew up in Canterlot. He wasn't snobby or up-tight though; he was laid-back, creative. His mother was seldom around, and his father was like a god in Danny's eyes. He was top-notch; the father who would tuck you in at night, read you stories, buy you the newest edition in a comic series. That was Danny's father. Although, considering his mother was not truly around; she was more sharp edged. Her tactics were commanding, and she expected Danny to be snobby and up-tight. It never happened, but she was as sharp as a dagger.

Danny's mother left the father. They never really heard or had seen of her; ever again. Mar's dad went through a rough time, but he began to see the light around present day; when Danny was almost ready to leave the house and pursue his talents.

Present day, Danny's father is old and frail, but he is still that father. His father sometimes comes to visit, bringing over Caramel Popcorn in those tins; with pony designs all over them.

○ Cutie-Mark History

Around the age of 10, Danny began to practice for lessons on the violin. He came five days a week, getting his violin out, rosining, tuning; the works. He also began to delve into publishing, writing funny short-stories about him and himself getting in a pickle; but always ending up saving the day. He illustrated scenes for his stories also, his skills developing throughout the years.

At age 12, he got his cutie mark; bearing the beginning of a composition, a paintbrush and quill. Marking the symbol of Creativity in three branches; Music, Art, and Writing.

♠ Occupation

Currently, Danny is going to an Art school; where he is sharpening his drawing skills.

◘ Likes/Dislikes

Drawing,
Violins,
Music,
Quiet places,
Napping

Dislikes
Arachnids [Arachnophobia],
Writer's Block,
His violin string's ever breaking,
Loose bow hairs,
Loud music (Dubstep),
Napping for too long (Makes sense, ey?  lol)

• Positives
Wide band of creativity,
Loves music,
Very optimistic,
Favors old, classical movies

○ Negatives
Can be really quiet,
Can have a creativity fart (Meaning - he can just stop what he's doing and get confused, like Writer's Block),
Can be too sleepy to notice much,
Can ignore writing, drawing, and composing for a while (when he's bored - loses inspiration)

Other!

Theme Song

- Danny Mars has a Scottish/British accent. It is noticeable, but it isn't too thick when he speaks.

Personal Quote(s)

QuoteI really do believe I have a story for this!

- Danny Mars

QuoteI know what I'm doing. . . I think.

- Danny Mars

Ok. . . *Sigh* Alright.

Valy Wave

I really enjoyed the backstory and the idea with the themesong is so good, I have to look for a themesong for my OC too now! :)

Good to see a "down to earth" OC (wich means not an alicorn that shoots lasers xD) - I hope our OC's meet in RP someday.
Are we growing up or just going down?
It's just a matter of time until we're all found out
Take our tears, put them on ice
Cause I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light
My OC: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=9560.0

Appleflower

Thanks, Valy Wave! :) I hope to meet your OC in roleplay someday, also!

Ok. . . *Sigh* Alright.

Go Up