Need characters for fan-fiction! (Open)

Started by Renatan, 2013 Oct 10, 23:52:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Renatan

2013 Oct 10, 23:52:58 Last Edit: 2013 Oct 14, 21:11:14 by Renatan
So I want to write a fanfic, and I have my idea, but not enough OCs!  :c So I'm calling upon you people for help. Just fill out the form and post it. I'm needing about 5 characters. Just a few rules/bits of info you need to know:
1. They must be your OC. Nobody else's, and no ponies from the show.
2. Not first come first serve
3. All genders, races (pegasi, unicorn, alicorn, zebra, ect....), and ages are accepted... Actually, I lied. No changelings. Sorry!  >.<
4. Cutie mark is not needed for submission (This means they can be a blank flank)
5. You may enter as many as you want
6. Be aware that if you submit, say, 5 OCs, none might be used, 1 might be used, or more than 1 may be used. I don't really know yet!
7. Only one alicorn is needed, so if you plan on submitting an alicorn you may want to also submit another character too, or else your chances of getting in are pretty slim.
8. No begging to get in or whatever. It's creepy  :I
9. If you submit more than one OC you must fill out separate forms for both/all of them!! If you fail to do so your submission will be ignored.
I know. I'm evil  ovO
10. This is a horror fanfic. So it will be violent, it will have blood and death and all that good stuff. If you don't like that sorta thing, don't enter! (NOTICE: Because of the dark themes of the story it cannot be posted on this website. It will be posted elsewhere. Thanks!

I think that's about it. So, here's the form:

Name:
Basic age appearance( foal, adult, elder, ect...Pretty much how old they look):
Race: (unicorn, pegasus, earth, or alicorn)
Appearance:
Cutie mark:
Cutie mark story:
Bio (DETAILED! Doesn't have to be super action-packed and amazing or anything, but explain it well!!):
Personality:
Disabilities (optional):
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fatal flaw:
Goal in life:
If a unicorn, how strong is their magic:
If a pegasus, how well can they fly:
Where do they come from (ex., farm, city, town, ect...):
What kind of pony do they get along with best (personality wise):
What kind do they get along with least (personality wise):
Are they, in others eyes, normal, very good, or evil:
What role do you see them playing in this story (don't worry about what you put here, I don't judge harshly ;3 ):
What role do you see them playing the least:
If one exists, post a link to a picture of them:
Are they friends with, related to, enemies with, or even know any of the mane 6 from the show:
Do they know their parents:
Who were their parents (if they don't know them, answer this anyways since YOU know):
If they don't know them, are they adopted or an orphan:
Any siblings:
Any children:
Did/do they live with anyone:
If so, who, and why:

Please remove all brackets (these) and text inside them before submission! And get rid of this chunk of text I've written at the bottom.  X3

If this doesn't belong here, can a mod please move it to the appropriate section? And if this sort of thing is not allowed, can a mod please lock it an inform me of the rule? Thanks!

EDIT: I forgot to mention, if you have one please post a picture of your OC(s)

EDIT 2: I forgot to mention: this story and it's events DO NOT have to be canon with your OC. If they die you can still use them, if they lost a limb they can still have it in everything else you use them in, everything that happens in this fanfic will remain in it alone unless you decide to make it official with your character. They don't have to remember any events from it at all.
Beware the writer. She will feed off everything you say and store it into her memory, so don't be surprised if a few years from now you open up a book and see something you said years ago there. I'm always watching ovO

Ramisha

2013 Oct 12, 15:23:19 #1 Last Edit: 2013 Oct 22, 15:01:29 by Ramisha
Alright, I have 2 ponies and I don't need them (I planned on using them for the game but naaaah)
here they are:

Spoiler: Whispers • show
Name: Whispers
Basic age appearance: Young stallion
Race: Pegasus
Appearance: Gray coat, dark purple mane, light blue eyes
Cutie mark: Compass with a bird talon
Cutie mark story: He got lost while flying, but he followed a flock of falcons that led him home
Bio: He lived with his parents his whole life, and he wasn't the best at flying,but he was great at navigating. He always admired the falcons,and he followed them as much as he could. He befriended one of them,and it's his pet now. He named it Altair (wow guess where I got that from). He didn't like school, and he ran away from it a lot, but his mother disciplined him and he's become one of the better students in his class. After school, he soars off into the sky in search of his falcon friends.
Personality: Funny but knows when to stop laughing and start working, disciplined, judging, careless, cowardly
Strengths: Disciplined, can train falcons and other birds of prey
Weaknesses: Careless, forgetful
Fatal flaw: Very cowardly
Goal in life: Hopefully becoming a teacher
If a pegasus, how well can they fly: He is slow at flying but can fly for long and know a few basic tricks
Where do they come from: Cloudsdale
What kind of pony do they get along with best: Pretty much anybody
What kind do they get along with least: Ponies with no sense of humor
Are they, in others eyes, normal, very good, or evil: Normal
What role do you see them playing in this story: A scout, comedy relief but a complete coward
What role do you see them playing the least: The hero
If one exists, post a link to a picture of them: uhhhh sorry I don't have it I lost it but here's a code for the pony creator v5Q8xZQgqanl9cL/AwAArBQAAAAAHF7Y9uOBlvYDH4j0EJEE
Are they friends with, related to, enemies with, or even know any of the mane 6 from the show: No, but he has heard about them of course, they should be celebrities by now
Do they know their parents: Yes
Who were their parents: A pegasus florist mother, a pegasus journalist father
Any siblings: An older pegasus photographer brother
Any children: Nope
Did/do they live with anyone: Yes
If so, who, and why: His parents, because he's not old enough to live on his own

Spoiler: Ethereal Phial • show
Name: Ethereal Phial
Basic age appearance: Mare
Race: Unicorn
Appearance: Very light cream body, pink mane, dark yellow eyes, yellow magic
Cutie mark: A pink crystal with a yellow swirl around it and a few white petals
Cutie mark story: she met a new pony, and used her special spell. It's a friendship spell, it tells you what the other pony likes. His favorite color was black and his favorite animal was a dragon, so she crocheted him a black dragon plushie. He loved it and her cutiemark appeared. He's still her boyfriend.
Bio:She was born in a wealthy family. Her father was a perfume maker, and her mother a writer. She liked to travel to other towns with her mother and meet new ponies there. She always wanted to be an adventurer. Finally,when she turned 19, her parents let her travel on her own. She is also a spa pony in training :)
Personality: a very friendly pony, but also very naive, she strives to be a great pony. Likes making presents for everypony, and she can crochet pretty well.
Strengths: Caring, helpful
Weaknesses: Annoying, looks at life through pink glasses
Fatal flaw: Very naive
Goal in life: Become famous, look good, have a good reputation
If a unicorn, how strong is their magic: Knows a minimum amount of spells but they're well trained and pretty powerful
Where do they come from: Canterlot
What kind of pony do they get along with best: Girly girls, good looking colts
What kind do they get along with least: Antisocial people
Are they, in others eyes, normal, very good, or evil: Very good but annoying
What role do you see them playing in this story: A chatty lady, and a bit (that means a lot) annoying
What role do you see them playing the least: mysterious person
If one exists, post a link to a picture of them: look 3 rows below
Are they friends with, related to, enemies with, or even know any of the mane 6 from the show: Knows Rarity and admires her, but hates Twilight Sparkle for some reason.
Who were their parents:
Any siblings: None
Any children: None
Did/do they live with anyone: No
If so, who, and why: She used to live in Canterlot with her parents in a beautiful house

Hey, when I read all of that, she's kinda like Hope Estheim....Rich, annoying, and useless. Until she grows older.

Renatan

Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Oct 12, 15:23:19
Alright, I have 2 ponies and I don't need them (I planned on using them for the game but naaaah)
here they are:

Spoiler: Whispers • show
Name: Whispers
Basic age appearance: Young stallion
Race: Pegasus
Appearance: Gray coat, dark purple mane, light blue eyes
Cutie mark: Compass with a bird talon
Cutie mark story: He got lost while flying, but he followed a flock of falcons that led him home
Bio: He lived with his parents his whole life, and he wasn't the best at flying,but he was great at navigating. He always admired the falcons,and he followed them as much as he could. He befriended one of them,and it's his pet now. He named it Altair (wow guess where I got that from). He didn't like school, and he ran away from it a lot, but his mother disciplined him and he's become one of the better students in his class. After school, he soars off into the sky in search of his falcon friends.
Personality: Funny but knows when to stop laughing and start working, disciplined, judging, careless, cowardly
Strengths: Disciplined, can train falcons and other birds of prey
Weaknesses: Careless, forgetful
Fatal flaw: Very cowardly
Goal in life: Hopefully becoming a teacher
If a pegasus, how well can they fly: He is slow at flying but can fly for long and know a few basic tricks
Where do they come from: Cloudsdale
What kind of pony do they get along with best: Pretty much anybody
What kind do they get along with least: Ponies with no sense of humor
Are they, in others eyes, normal, very good, or evil: Normal
What role do you see them playing in this story: A scout, comedy relief but a complete coward
What role do you see them playing the least: The hero
If one exists, post a link to a picture of them: uhhhh sorry I don't have it I lost it but here's a code for the pony creator v5Q8xZQgqanl9cL/AwAArBQAAAAAHF7Y9uOBlvYDH4j0EJEE
Are they friends with, related to, enemies with, or even know any of the mane 6 from the show: No, but he has heard about them of course, they should be celebrities by now
Who were their parents: A pegasus florist mother, a pegasus journalist father
Any siblings: An older pegasus photographer brother
Any children: Nope
Did/do they live with anyone: Yes
If so, who, and why: His parents, because he's not old enough to live on his own

Spoiler: Ethereal Phial,sorry for unfinshedness • show
Name: Ethereal Phial
Basic age appearance: Mare
Race: Unicorn
Appearance: Very light cream body, pink mane, dark yellow eyes, yellow magic
Cutie mark: A pink crystal with a yellow swirl around it and a few white petals
Cutie mark story:
Bio (DETAILED! Doesn't have to be super action-packed and amazing or anything, but explain it well!!):
Personality:
Strengths: Caring, helpful
Weaknesses: Annoying, looks at life through pink glasses
Fatal flaw: Very naive
Goal in life: Become famous, look good, have a good reputation
If a unicorn, how strong is their magic: Knows a minimum amount of spells but they're well trained and pretty powerful
Where do they come from: Canterlot
What kind of pony do they get along with best: Girly girls, good looking colts
What kind do they get along with least: Antisocial people
Are they, in others eyes, normal, very good, or evil: Very good but annoying
What role do you see them playing in this story: A chatty lady, and a bit (that means a lot) annoying
What role do you see them playing the least: mysterious person
If one exists, post a link to a picture of them: look 3 rows below
Are they friends with, related to, enemies with, or even know any of the mane 6 from the show: Knows Rarity and admires her
Who were their parents:
Any siblings: None
Any children: None
Did/do they live with anyone: No
If so, who, and why: She used to live in Canterlot with her parents in a beautiful house

Hey, when I read all of that, she's kinda like Hope Estheim....Rich, annoying, and useless. Until she grows older.

*Squee* I finally got an entry! This is  so awesome!   :3
Beware the writer. She will feed off everything you say and store it into her memory, so don't be surprised if a few years from now you open up a book and see something you said years ago there. I'm always watching ovO

Ramisha

:D sorry for not finishing the second entry and not posting a photo, I'll do it after school. And I'm happy that you're happy  :o

Go Up