What needs to happen in Season 4? (Or what episodes must be made?)

Started by Comet Trail, 2013 Aug 03, 22:13:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Discordedtwilight

Quote from: Comet Trail on 2013 Aug 03, 22:13:48
Luna, Luna, Background pony episode, Luna... And Luna again.

Evil Twilight! Duhh.......  :P
How long until the next episode of "My Little Pony"?

MrSpyro

Maybe an episode about the background/fanon mane 6: Bon Bon, Derpy Hooves, Doctor Whooves, Lyra Heartstrings, Octavia Melody, and Vinyl Scratch.

And maybe one where Twilight has another go at the age spell, and accidentally turns herself and the rest of the Mane 6 into fillies.
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: MrSpyro on 2014 Feb 01, 19:02:27
Maybe an episode about the background/fanon mane 6: Bon Bon, Derpy Hooves, Doctor Whooves, Lyra Heartstrings, Octavia Melody, and Vinyl Scratch.

And maybe one where Twilight has another go at the age spell, and accidentally turns herself and the rest of the Mane 6 into fillies.

Ooooh, a filly mane six episode. I'd like that. :D
Would it be asking too much for such an episode to make at least one reference to Rugrats?

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

dynamite

Episodes for Zecora and Chrysalis each. Also seeing Celestia less...

If not in s4 maybe s5.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: dynamite on 2014 Feb 02, 04:34:04
Episodes for Zecora and Chrysalis each. Also seeing Celestia less...

If not in s4 maybe s5.

What do you mean seeing Celestia less? :I We rarely see her to begin with!

FanofRainbowDash

There should be an episode when the CMCs suddenly come up with an idea. They go to Twilight so she can do a time spell on them so they can see them getting their cutie marks. Then Twilight Sparkle refuses to do the spell and says: "Go ask them." Pointing to these guys:
Spoiler: show
They say when they were colts, they wanted their cutie marks so bad, so they asked their unicorn friend to preform a time spell. They see theirselves getting their cutie marks, and they know what their talent is, so that time comes early. Three days later, their cutie marks disappeared forever. Like it?  :D

MrSpyro

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Feb 02, 04:14:41

Would it be asking too much for such an episode to make at least one reference to Rugrats?

The only problem is whether Twilight will still be an alicorn or turn back into a unicorn.
Derp race!

Pipkin

Depends on whether she uses an age spell of a specific spell that turns them into fillies.  If the former she'd be turned into a unicorn because she wasn't an alicorn at that age.

FanofRainbowDash

Quote from: MrSpyro on 2014 Feb 02, 18:27:17
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Feb 02, 04:14:41

The only problem is whether Twilight will still be an alicorn or turn back into a unicorn.
Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Feb 02, 23:57:02
Depends on whether she uses an age spell of a specific spell that turns them into fillies.  If the former she'd be turned into a unicorn because she wasn't an alicorn at that age.
I agree with Pipkin.

GoldenTerrabyte

I said this already before, but Gilda deserves a reappearance. Especially since Trixie got one.
I'm back

Chishio Kunrin

A pony whose name is misleading about what their talent is.
Example:
"So, your name is Donut Dazzle? What's your talent?"
"Recycling."
"... Oh."

MrSpyro

Derp race!

dynamite

Rarity episodes have finally been made and it's been a long time since there was any.

MrSpyro

How about an episode where they become dragons?

(I really just want an episode where Twilight fails a spell and something happens to the mane 6)
Derp race!

dynamite

I still feel like Spike is always second fiddle to everypony. That superhero episode didn't really hit home for me. Spike needs a strengthening in character.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: dynamite on 2014 Feb 10, 07:44:30
I still feel like Spike is always second fiddle to everypony. That superhero episode didn't really hit home for me. Spike needs a strengthening in character.

Spike was even missing from a couple of episodes, and I hadn't even noticed. I had actually forgotten about him.

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Feb 10, 14:10:11
Quote from: dynamite on 2014 Feb 10, 07:44:30

Spike was even missing from a couple of episodes, and I hadn't even noticed. I had actually forgotten about him.
Yeah. I know they gave him bringing the Crystal Heart, but that's not enough!
I'm back

serena072205

well I think they should make an episode where Flash Centery coms in again!! Equestria Girls only had him in the spotlight once! >:O

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: serena072205 on 2014 Feb 11, 07:26:12
well I think they should make an episode where Flash Centery coms in again!! Equestria Girls only had him in the spotlight once! >:O

A lot of bronies never want to see Flash Sentry again. If he got a spotlight, it would make people very angry.

dynamite

Quote from: serena072205 on 2014 Feb 11, 07:26:12

What if Spike becomes a man in EG and Rarity has a crush on him.  lol

Go Up