Little Celestia, Not so OC

Started by Filly Celestia, 2013 Jul 31, 10:21:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Filly Celestia

2013 Jul 31, 10:21:29 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 31, 15:19:39 by Filly Celestia
So... Filly Celestia isnt really my own character  >.< But I want to make her my own (not literally steal her from hasbro... I'm not a bad pony :o Just a bit Celestia fan c: She's beautiful!)

Name: Celestia
Cutiemark: like her adult one but is sometimes drawn without when a very tiny filly c:

Story: Celestia is a filly-young mare, she takes pride in her kingdom and does what she can to ensured every pony is kept safe. she loves nothing more than her sister luna, they stand together to give Equestria a day and night.

Art of her:

Spoiler: Mine • show

(I'm going to add more here)

Night Pony

The art goes into the Art thread.  :P
Though not sure how much Filly Celestia belongs to the OC since she isn't exactly an original character that you made.  o.O

Also awesome art! Keep it up!  :D

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Filly Celestia

2013 Jul 31, 11:35:24 #2 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 31, 11:37:47 by Filly Celestia
Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Jul 31, 11:29:06
The art goes into the Art thread.  :P
Though not sure how much Filly Celestia belongs to the OC since she isn't exactly an original character that you made.  o.O

Also awesome art! Keep it up!  :D

I know ;n; I said it at the top of my post "So... Filly Celestia isnt really my own character  >.< But I want to make her my own (not literally steal her from hasbro... I'm not a bad pony Just a bit Celestia fan c: She's beautiful!)"

But she is too beautiful, I'm not sure were else to post her profile other than the OC section :I. Also, this isn't going to be  a personal art gallery for all my art, its art of her that are by me and other artist c: , I just didn't word it very well  X3

TheCreeper3

I like what you trying to do here, I just hope that you don't get in trouble for it. It shouldn't be a problem since you did state that it belonged to Hasbro. I hope it all works out
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Filly Celestia

Quote from: TheCreeper3 on 2013 Jul 31, 23:36:56
I like what you trying to do here, I just hope that you don't get in trouble for it. It shouldn't be a problem since you did state that it belonged to Hasbro. I hope it all works out

Thanks c: I just really like her and wanted to make art for her, ive seen loads of people named after ponies from the show  ^-^

Go Up