Summer Camp Calamity -Jump In-

Started by tiny.parcel, 2013 Jul 26, 19:44:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

_x_RainbowDash_x_

Applebuck slightly raised her hoof.

Zedd

Suddenly, in the distance, an dark patch began approaching the camp. It looked like a pegasus, but it was hard to tell as only the silhouette was visible. Then the patch flew over the camp. It was a pegasus! A small, orange one, but a fast flier for certain. The pegasus landed in front of the group.

"Hi! I'm Flash Flame. My parents wanted me to get out of Cloudsdale for a while and sent me off to this camp we heard about. What are we doing?"

//Hi, I made a new OC! Flash Flame. Please check out the page. My thought was he gets his Cutie Mark at some point while at camp.  ^-^
Currently innactive. School's been bogging me down. :(

Smart_Cookie

Cookie shrieked and ran up to the colt and grabbed him and hugged him tightly
"You are just adorable!"
Hugs and kisses with a nice big cake on top,
~Cookie

Zedd

"Ye-uh well, I am many things, adorable isn't one I'd normally use. Anyways, what..." *gasps for air* "...are we doing?"

Smart_Cookie

Cookie lets the colt go and fixes her mane a bit
"Well we were just about to go hiking hun, want to come along?"
~Cookie

Zedd

2013 Aug 11, 00:12:38 #665 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 11, 00:14:53 by Zedd
"Sure, I'll come along. Can't say I'll stay on the ground for the whole time though," Flame flew straight up in the air and then plummeted back down, leveling out at the last second. For a microsecond it looked like his tail was on fire, but it was probably just an illusion.

Smart_Cookie

"You are one hyperactive little thing aren't you" Cookie said
~Cookie

Zedd

"Staying still is boring, I've got to keep moving. We get HOURS of sleep at night!" The little colt kept swooping around the group, never taking a break to rest.

Grizzly

((Doesn´t like doctors? I guess he and Blue wont get along :D))

"Nice to meet you Flash Flame, my name is Blue Star." Blue said with a smile. "So everypony ready?" She asked the group.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Zedd

2013 Aug 11, 09:38:08 #669 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 11, 14:22:30 by Zedd
//Well, he dislikes the hospitals and having to see a doctor more than the doctors themselves. :P

"I am always ready. Lets go," Flame called out as he finally landed.

_x_RainbowDash_x_

Applebuck kept her eyes on Flame. He looked.. so cute. She didn't snap out of her phase, and she stood still, eyes wide, jaw down.

Smart_Cookie

"Hey Applebuck, you ready to go?" Cookie said, patting her on the back
~Cookie

Grizzly

Blue giggles "You wanted to lead, no?" She asked teasingly with a smile.

_x_RainbowDash_x_

Applebuck snapped out of it, shaking her head back and forth quickly. "I-I'm here! I'm going to lead the way now!" she said quickly, taking small peeks at the colt while talking.

Smart_Cookie

Cookie gave Blue a sly grin, motioning to Applebuck and Flame before walking onto the trail
~Cookie

Grizzly

Blue followed, walking close to Cookie. "How about a nice hike around the lake, in pairs." She looked at AB and Flame "You two will go first. Then me and Cookie and then Shine Rain and yellow. Will stay in visual range." She suggested.

_x_RainbowDash_x_

"Sounds good!" Applebuck said, though she didn't have to move because she was already at Flame's side.

Zedd

"Fine by me!" Flame started forward, completely unaware of Applebuck staring at him.

_x_RainbowDash_x_

"I guess we go first?" Applebuck said, stepping her hoof in front of her.

Zedd

"Well, Blue did mention that you're leading us, most leaders go first," Flame replied, even though he was a few steps ahead of her already.

Go Up