Summer Camp Calamity -Jump In-

Started by tiny.parcel, 2013 Jul 26, 19:44:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

tiny.parcel

Springstep watched the two take off. She was impressed. She was certainly going to need more than a gift basket to thank them. The two of them would help with the biggest concern- the safety of the foals. Spring knew that the camp Would be in good hooves with those two around.

That left Smart Cookie. Looking over the crown again, she wondered how Cookie had ever earned it. What, exactly, was she good at? Springstep's best guess was this.

"You have a feel about you, Cookie." She lowered her voice; almost as if Cookie herself was a secret that could be scared away. "Ponies will naturally flock to you. With that invmind, I need you to handle all the PR stuff. Ponies will listen- almost like magic."

TheCreeper3

A rather young looking stallion enters the area, his coat was a bright as white could get and his mane was a shaded yellow. He walked through, exploring the new area with his wings resting by his side
For 60 years I have lived in this place but I've never seen this part before he muttered to himself
Hello he called out anypony here?
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

tiny.parcel

"Yes, hello?!" Springstep barely remembered to back away from Cookie before bellowing into the wood. "Over here!"

So odd, really. Four ponies now, all present on their own accord, collecting around her camp. This one was a bold white with relaxed wings. As she took a closer look, she noticed that he too had a peculiar mark. She had no intention of admitting it, she found his mark unnerving. She dismissed it.

"I seem to be meeting all sorts of new faces today." She chimed. "It really lifts the spirit. I'm Springstep, and this here is one clever Cookie. I'm apparently recruiting help for my foreclosing camp. Would you like to join us?"

Smart_Cookie

"PD stuff eh, so like advertising and marketing stuff right? I can do that, oh and its Smart Cookie by the way" she said and slowly paced around thinking of ideas
Hugs and kisses with a nice big cake on top,
~Cookie

TheCreeper3

He approached the ponies with a smile I would be absolutely thrilled to help
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

tiny.parcel

"Signing on with someone before you ask details can be dangerous." She chuckled. "But you seem to have a handle on Everfree; by the look of your hooves. I guess you can handle danger."

She looked over the camp. The hardest part of a camp in Everfree Forest was the Forest itself. If this stallion really was accustomed to Everfree, then he would be able to navigate it a great deal easier. At the very least, a great deal easier than Springstep. This place was immensely different from the wood in the city her father took her to as a foal. Granted, that wasn't a proper wood, either. Manehattan had an extensive park- but Everfree was a whole other ball game. Springstep had been confident in her abilities when she first arrived, but she had some... enlightening experiences.

"So, how well do you know this place? I doubt the mud on your hooves can tell me everything."

Zedd

//I'm still here, just setting up the feel that it's been a few hours since we last saw Omicron.  ^-^
Currently innactive. School's been bogging me down. :(

Smart_Cookie

Cookie decides to walk through the forest to Ponyville as she passes by the busy ponies working on the camp.
~Cookie

Grizzly

Blue returns to Springstep and the others and notices Cookie leaving, she catches up to her. "Miss Smart Cookie? Are you going to ponyville? May i come along? I need a few things from town." She asked, it was getting a bit dark and she really didnt want to go through everfree alone in the night.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Smart_Cookie

Cookie looks down at the smaller mare and smiles. "Why of course hun, I could use the company anyways. Oh and you can just call me Cookie." She gestures for Blue to lead the way
~Cookie

Grizzly

Blue smiles as well. "Thank you, m... Cookie." They leave for ponyville, after a while blue tries to start a conversation "So, what do you honestly think about this camp thing? I mean, i think it could work but..." she looks nervously to the sky.

TheCreeper3

2013 Jul 30, 12:44:49 #31 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 30, 12:46:25 by TheCreeper3
He laughed at her remark  I've lived in the Everfree for quite some time, but I haven't seen everything yet He's always had a sense of adventure since the day he was created and loved exploring new things
OC's

Smart_Cookie

"The idea is great, Springstep seems like a nice lass, the only problem is the location in my opinion. Ponies are to scared to even look at this place, let alone let their kids come here, but when you look past that..." Cookie grins and continues to casually stroll through the forest
~Cookie

Grizzly

Blue looked around. "Well i hope you can think of a way to change their mind." She said and quickened her pace, there was something in the air, or maybe just her imagination, but she felt really nervous.

Smart_Cookie

Cookie stops and turns to look at blue with her deep orange eyes. "Don't worry your pretty little head about me, I can be very persuasive" A cool breeze blows through as the sky darkens once more 
~Cookie

Grizzly

Blue looks to the sky, "I think we should hurry." She said with her voice shaking, she felt fear slowly taking over and began to run.

Smart_Cookie

"Hey! Whats wrong?" Cookie called as Blue zipped past her. She sighs and runs after her, "Come back!" She yelled as she started to lose sight of Blue.
~Cookie

tiny.parcel

"You do?!" Springstep coloured herself surprised. She wondered if he had a cloud fashioned over the trees, or actually managed some other lodging. He looked at the sky overhead. Would a cloud even do what he told it to, here? Would it keep moving without him? She turned back to the pegasus. Whatever he was doing, he had it handled. "Then I suppose you know this place pretty well. I have lately been working on some trails, but I either start to get lost or I lose my nerve."

Trails are Camps. No one thinks of a camp, or even a night out, without a good hike. Hikes are where all the important things happen. To be made, they have to be mapped, marked, and in the case of foals, it is best to trample them. This was fun work, but still too much for one Zebra.

"If you could help me build the trails, I would be most grateful, Mr..."

Grizzly

After awhile of running Blue stopped to catch her breath. Never would she admit it but she was scared of the dark, a lot.

Smart_Cookie

Cookie kept running, turning her head on the look out for Blue. She turned her head to the front again, only to trip over Blue and fell face first into the ground, stopping at a tree.
~Cookie

Go Up