Go Down

GoldenTerrabyte

Wow, that looks really cool!
I'm back

Ba2sai

Thank you, I try to please, sometimes it is very difficult

Shadow Mare

2014 Mar 04, 16:06:28 #162 Last Edit: 2014 Mar 04, 16:51:26 by Shadow Mare
Ba2sai, if your not busy... wanna draw something completely random? Draw these four together: Peashooter, Sunflower, Chomper, and Cactus from "Plants VS. Zombies Garden Warfare".

Ba2sai

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2014 Mar 04, 16:06:28
Ba2sai, if your not busy... wanna draw something completely random? Draw these four together: Peashooter, Sunflower, Chomper, and Cactus from "Plants VS. Zombies Garden Warfare".

I'm sorry but I have a lot rekvest. As will be free time I'll be sure, but now I can not.
P.S. My favorite game. That's only the second part I will not soon see :s

Ba2sai

Finally a forum to work.

Ramisha

It's awesome how the picture is not only the picture but also its surroundings! Or something... I don't know. It's cool.

Ba2sai

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Mar 16, 15:31:30
It's awesome how the picture is not only the picture but also its surroundings! Or something... I don't know. It's cool.

Thank you very much. My mood has improved.

Ba2sai

Finally I was able to go. Hello everyone, if someone reads it.

Night Pony

Wait, I think the first one I saw on EQD.  :/ But then again considering the level of your art I'm not surprised. lol

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

GoldenTerrabyte

Nice job! I love them all!
I'm back

Ba2sai

Thank you all very much. Yes indeed I was lucky my drawing got on EQD ^-^

MrEmu

I absolutely love your art! your Ponysona is also soooo adorable! You avatar is cute too! You have much awesomeness!

Ba2sai

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Apr 10, 18:03:09
I absolutely love your art! your Ponysona is also soooo adorable! You avatar is cute too! You have much awesomeness!

Thank you very much, I hope someday my drawings will benefit someone

Ramisha

Hey Ba2sai, remember when I drew your pony and you drew me a whole complete amazing picture? Well I felt that I owed you something. My drawing was just a sketch...
Spoiler: show

MrEmu

Quote from: Ba2sai on 2014 Apr 11, 15:11:59
Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Apr 10, 18:03:09

Thank you very much, I hope someday my drawings will benefit someone
They already have benefited me already, and many others I'm guessing! You may not realize but your art has a lot more impact on us then you think!

Ba2sai

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Apr 11, 17:04:44
Hey Ba2sai, remember when I drew your pony and you drew me a whole complete amazing picture? Well I felt that I owed you something. My drawing was just a sketch...
Spoiler: show

Thank you again. I loved your drawing. Especially for me, drew three times. I could not answer as hereinbefore ISP decided that this site can not hurt me. My indignation knew no bounds. But finally it was returned to me access to the site.

Post Merge

Ramisha

I really like this one it's like a Dracula pony!

Ba2sai

Spring, only romance in my mind. X3

ChibiGrrl

Awww such a cute painting!  :3

Keep up the good work  <3

GoldenTerrabyte

Heh, the pony who's pulling, his face, it's really funny!
I'm back

Go Up