Unofficial LoE Skype group

Started by Princess Darcy, 2013 May 14, 15:50:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HerpyDooves

2014 May 18, 22:21:06 #60 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 16, 22:18:56 by LaptopBrony
I'll join too Pippy, if you'd like :3 But I won't be able to get on skype for awhile, still. But I am getting somewhere with buying more RAM for my computer, finally.

Also, did you make a new group? Or is this still "Pipkin's Super fabulous Group"? lol (Had to call it that name, I just didn't know what to call it)

EDIT: Apparently I'm not allowed to say (REDACTED) X3

Princess Darcy

2014 May 19, 10:10:18 #61 Last Edit: 2014 May 19, 10:13:17 by Pipkin
As far as I can tell you're already in the group Herpy.....in fact you're a mod lol

"Pipkin's Unofficial LoE Skype Group;To start a call type /golive-have fun!" is the current name

PrincessButton

I can't believe I wasn't even in it the whole time... I'd been looking at Herpy's group the whole time thinking that was the one we were talking about. >0<
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Dyanitokala

I'd love to join the group. :3

Princess Darcy

Naura

2014 May 24, 08:21:49 #65 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 16, 22:19:10 by LaptopBrony
I would like this, but I would probably just listen to everypony else talking and not talk myself, I'm a bit shy when it comes to talking to new people >w<
Skype Name: (REDACTED)
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Cleartone

I wish I could find someone who would draw my OC.. :c I suck at drawing.

Princess Darcy

Make a request thread in the art request section, an artist might pick it up and draw it for you :)

The Stars

2014 Jun 24, 03:17:31 #68 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 16, 22:19:21 by LaptopBrony
Hmm... Interesting... I have a feeling of keeping in touch with the buds here...
I REQUEST ADMISSION INTO THIS ESTABLISMENT, SIR PIPKIN!
... If you please, kind sir. :U

Just find me under the name: (REDACTED)
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Little Star

2014 Jun 24, 11:31:06 #69 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 16, 22:19:30 by LaptopBrony
Quote from: The Stars on 2014 Jun 24, 03:17:31
Hmm... Interesting... I have a feeling of keeping in touch with the buds here...

Look who dropped back onto the face of the Earth!

NyaKittyLulu

2014 Jun 24, 22:44:56 #70 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 16, 22:19:53 by LaptopBrony
I'm in!!! Here is my skype!! (But please i might say stop spamming)
Redacted all personal information
Just to help you >.<

Princess Darcy

2014 Jun 25, 17:29:46 #71 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 16, 22:20:12 by LaptopBrony
Quote from: The Stars on 2014 Jun 24, 03:17:31

Added

Quote from: NyaKittyLulu on 2014 Jun 24, 22:44:56
I'm in!!! Here is my skype!! (But please i might say stop spamming)
(REDACTED)
Just to help you >.<

Request pending

Also, I added two new mods, hoping they aren't necessary but I dont want a repeat of previous issues(Also, 30 people.....)
All my other moderators are actually not active at all in the group, kinda hilarious X3

Addendum: I'm going to post this here and also on the front page

If you decide you want to join and send me a contact request PLEASE state in the contact request your intention on joining the group, and please give me your LoE username so I know you're from the forums.  I will not accept requests I don't recognize!

Charcoal Scroll

Alright! So, I have PM'd Pip and hopefully I will be able to join in on the fun soon ^^
Off-topic: I'm getting my lost charger back today! Hooray!
CharcoalScroll

Princess Darcy

Quote from: Charcoal Scroll on 2014 Aug 02, 11:21:38
Alright! So, I have PM'd Pip and hopefully I will be able to join in on the fun soon ^^
Off-topic: I'm getting my lost charger back today! Hooray!

I sent you a contact request last week, you'll have to accept that before I can add you to the group

Ryo_D_Disk

Im booping this just because It could do with a little nudge and those currently in the group to remember to Read the Rules

Douberon

LoE Skype group, eh? Seems like fun, I'll join y'all
What is a drop of rain, compared to the storm? What is a thought, compared to the mind? Our unity is full of wonder which your tiny individualism cannot even conceive.

Princess Darcy

Please read my first post about details on joining and rules.  Thanks

Naura

I think I left a while ago, during spam at a time, but I'd like to join again, do you still have me as a contact? The nickname should be Chika-Chan~
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Princess Darcy

I believe I do but skype broke on my laptop and teamviewer isnt working.  I'll try adding you on my phone.

Go Up