Glassy is Drawing!

Started by GlassMirror, 2013 Apr 13, 22:30:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mystery0123

I haven't mentioned this, have I? You are one of the most talented artists I have ever seen! Honest. :]
Hey, guys, I am having a rough time with Youtube, there's a hater called Jack Meyer hating on me and my friends and he never stops! He also makes new acc...
My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSossil/
It would be much appreciated if you helped with my dilemma...

GlassMirror

Quote from: Mystery0123 on 2013 Aug 25, 06:20:56
I haven't mentioned this, have I? You are one of the most talented artists I have ever seen! Honest. :]

OMG REALLY?!  O: thank you for your kind words!! ;)

Mystery0123

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2013 Aug 25, 13:19:42
Quote from: Mystery0123 on 2013 Aug 25, 06:20:56

OMG REALLY?!  O: thank you for your kind words!! ;)

I'm looking forward to your future masterpieces... ^-^
Hey, guys, I am having a rough time with Youtube, there's a hater called Jack Meyer hating on me and my friends and he never stops! He also makes new acc...
My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSossil/
It would be much appreciated if you helped with my dilemma...

GlassMirror

2013 Sep 06, 20:29:34 #23 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 20, 08:41:07 by GlassMirror
New drawing!

GlassMirror

warning: this is a very boring rough sketch of two ponies being animated. I was following Zachery Rich's video. 0:)
I hope this works

Night Pony

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2013 Sep 22, 15:01:12
warning: this is a very boring rough sketch of two ponies being animated. I was following Zachery Rich's video. 0:)
I hope this works

Are you making sounds like he does? lol

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

GlassMirror

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Sep 22, 15:11:30
I hope this works

lol no, but his sounds were funny.

Night Pony

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2013 Sep 22, 15:37:56
Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Sep 22, 15:11:30
I hope this works

lol no, but his sounds were funny.

I see you are throwing Pinkie Pie in the face of another pony. lol

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

GlassMirror

another drawing! it's a simple, boring picture of Relic, but it shows how big his wings are.  :I
Spoiler: show

GlassMirror

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Sep 23, 22:24:30
Quote from: GlassMirror on 2013 Sep 23, 21:24:59
another drawing! it's a simple, boring picture of Relic, but it shows how big his wings are.  :I
Spoiler: show

da ]@`&?!

yes, it's certainly mind blowing  :3

GlassMirror

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Sep 23, 22:29:45
Torch: Freak!

DM: Now Torch.......... you know what? You're right. He is a freak.

Spark: Oh! Are you a airplane Mr. Relic? :D

SM: I have no words for this... *facehoofs*

Tablet: At least he has wings you wingless dragon! And his wings can crush you easily!
Relic: you right about the wingless one. lol

GlassMirror

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Sep 23, 22:38:22
Torch: At least I have claws that can hold things unlike your dumb hooves! Hooves... HA!

DM: >:(

SM: >:(

Torch: What?!

SM: Anywhy... even with your... oddly impressive wings... you couldn't even hit barnyard with those.

DM: Not to metion... Feim Zii Gron!!! *DM became spectral* Mmm hmmm...

at least we can shapshift unlike your mango butt! and Relic can destroy Ponyville if he wants 2, unlike your wannabe magic!

Relic: ...

Tablet: well they don't look like dragons so... FAKES!

Relic: your very noisy :)

GlassMirror

2013 Sep 23, 23:05:12 #32 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 23, 23:07:47 by GlassMirror
Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Sep 23, 22:58:08
SM: Look who's talking half-breed. Now go home to your mother before I Unrelenting Force you back into her womb.

DM: Child, when will you learn to show some respect to a lady like me?

and watch i blow fire till your turn bald! and you will show me respect before anyone gets respect! hmph!

[font color=blue]wow Relic... What an.... Odd group we got here... :0 r they foreigners?[/color]

Relic: No Quest.

GlassMirror

Name's Quest, Relic's friend. i saw some of your magic, and i heard Tablet over here.

Tablet: what? :o

and i have 2 say, your magic is outstanding... But it's lacking, but your probably still a rookie in training. Are you not, dragon?

GlassMirror

2013 Sep 23, 23:30:20 #34 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 23, 23:32:11 by GlassMirror
Well, any wannabe magic user, like myself should know the basics of using magic other than casting wild creations. beside, what are dragons doing using magic? For i researched that dragons who use magic tend to be the ones who will never master the art of true magic. ^-^

GlassMirror

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Sep 23, 23:38:38
SM: Here's a better question: Why is a Pegasus worrying about something that you can't even achieve? Go back to tending t ^-^he stupid weather and make it storm hard when the Wonderbolts show up.

I have achieved more than the dragons who want to so call achieve. i know magic that no one else does. now crawl bak into your dragons den and make some smoke. magic isn't for dragons, especially the ones who eat jewels. disgraceful... but if u still want to learn the real magic, go to the academy.

GlassMirror

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Sep 23, 23:49:59
SM: The only thing you achieved is me kill-

DM: So.... what have you done? I mean your just a simple pegasus... btw... you look familiar...

I've done many things, and mastered every magic there is. and yes, i do look familiar. isn't it obvious?

(( Goodnight :) ))

GlassMirror

GlassMirror

GlassMirror

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Oct 01, 22:31:49
Quote from: GlassMirror on 2013 Oct 01, 22:27:16
Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Oct 01, 22:23:23
Um this real? Oh that's made up?

I wish it was real  ;)

You almost gave me a heart attack. If you ever get in the show......................... take me with you. Everyone needs a little Shadow Mare in their lives. lol

lol im still trying to get Relic in season 4, so it's possible that it could happen. I emailed Hasbro a couple of times, so i'm trying.  X3

Go Up