Winter Wrap up colab Project

Started by Ryo_D_Disk, 2013 Mar 11, 21:27:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Moon Pie

So  is there going to be a winter wrap up recording with a big chorus??  or is this project  dormant like the critters who hibernate?  I really want to be a part of something like this to think that somewhere I made something many others will enjoy, heck ill even get my daughter who is a classically trained vocalist/violinist and gives vocal lessons to teach me to sing better for this.  Let me know please, hope hope hope hope hope...... Hope springs eternal.   :D

Ryo_D_Disk

Im really sorry to say but the project was canceled because my files for the project became corupted and I do not have the time to orginize and host the colab at this time more details are listed on my previous post on the other page but again im sorry

PrincessButton

I still think that we should re-do it.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Princess Darcy

If I had the time i'd throw together something....but i've been quite busy lately.  If someone else doesnt do it in the next two weeks and I have time to plan something i'll look into restarting this

PrincessButton

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Apr 08, 20:45:23
If I had the time i'd throw together something....but i've been quite busy lately.  If someone else doesnt do it in the next two weeks and I have time to plan something i'll look into restarting this
I feel the same way, I've been much too busy lately.... perhaps after school is out -if it hasn't been started up again- I'll work on something. c:

warriorcatcloudtail5

May I audtion for Dash, Flutters, and AJ?
~Warriorcatcloudtail5

Princess Darcy

I'll look into restarting this project when i'm not busy as it's on hiatus until further notice, unless Pinkie starts it before me.

I'm moving at the end of this month so life is very hectic for me and I have no time to plan and take on a collab project at this time....

Likely though, i'll split the script into lines rather than characters to give people a fair share of lines(I.E. Pinkie Pie has like 2-3 lines in the whole song and are all accompaniment parts?)

PrincessButton

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Apr 17, 23:59:58
I'll look into restarting this project when i'm not busy as it's on hiatus until further notice, unless Pinkie starts it before me.

I'm moving at the end of this month so life is very hectic for me and I have no time to plan and take on a collab project at this time....

Likely though, i'll split the script into lines rather than characters to give people a fair share of lines(I.E. Pinkie Pie has like 2-3 lines in the whole song and are all accompaniment parts?)
I SHALL START IT WITHOUT YOU! >:3
No, just kidding, I will wait until you and Starsong, and whoever else wants to help restart it, are ready. I'll likely make a new thread for it though~ When the time does come.  ^-^

Go Up