Abandoned Hospital (Reboot, Sign-Up RP)

Started by TheCreeper3, 2013 Mar 07, 00:39:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TheCreeper3

Well then welcome to the family. Enjoy your stay
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Haned tom.

In life there is no good or evil. There is only opinions and business.

Tezaku

and me, called Ace he said, wondering whats going to happen, and who the pony is

TheCreeper3

*creates a thice fog that surrounds the building inside and out*
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Tezaku

TheCreeper3

*appears as a shadow on the ceiling* Can you see me? Hahaha
OC's

Tezaku

TheCreeper3

*the eyes begin to glow as the bat like wings began to spread* I am the spirit of the hospital. I am a reaper
OC's

Tezaku

TheCreeper3

OC's

Tezaku

TheCreeper3

No hahahah. I'm creeper the reaper and I'm actually just hiding from death in here it's the only place he can't find me
OC's

Tezaku

ah, i see, well your right, i wouldn't let you do that

TheCreeper3

Its good to se that there are still ponies protecting this land...except this place everyone just kinda left so this is my home now
OC's

Tezaku

well i am a royal guard after all, and sorry for intruding

TheCreeper3

There was no intrusion at all I'm lonely here so it's nice to have some company
OC's

Haned tom.

TheCreeper3

2013 Mar 07, 20:41:55 #37 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 07, 20:55:32 by TheCreeper3
With the souls of the dead by my side, I conjure a cloud of darkness, so we may hide *the building is now covered in darkness and cannot be seen from the outside*
OC's

Haned tom.

TheCreeper3

OC's

Go Up