Games that annoy you.

Started by Lord of Madness, 2013 Jan 17, 01:34:22

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Lord of Madness



Number 1 most annoying game ever right there.

Rissian

That gif is sort of amazing.  lol

I can't think of too many games that annoy me only bosses really. Although that Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde game is the most evil NES game to ever exist in the space time continuum.

CyanideInsanity

Out of games I've played recently, as its the only thing that comes to mind right now, is the last 2 call of duty games. Not only is the typical player bad(from my experience), and not only in game skill, and now all the lag compensation business...

To me black ops 2 is nearly unplayable because of falsified lag due to my good internet speed and the lag compensation. Because of this I can only enjoy the game if I'm being a jerk, shotgun and rocket is really cheap, and when I go to play any other way, I 'miss' all enemies.

I didn't make it that far, but I can completely agree that that home-run derby is ridiculous. lol
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Pipkin

ahem.

1)any game with tac goggles
2)any game with a rocket launcher(Unreal tournament '99, 2003, 2004, 2007,3.....i'm sure there's more)
3)any game where you have capture the flag where you defeat the entire team, grab their flag and start running back to your base and they SPAWN IN FRONT OF YOU!  Why do they make you kill the entire team TWICE?!?(Again, that's unreal tournament, and if it wasn't for me making pony voicepacks for it I wouldn't touch it).
4)Any Sonic game on the Wii, and every Sonic game past Sonic Heroes.

I'm sure more will come to mind

Flamestriker

Games that seem unfinished. We got this game for the wii, and it seriously looked like a sad, half-asked attempt for a game. We only did one level, then got so frustrated with EVERYTHING. Even the graphics were horrible.
[move][/move]

Darkangel

Quote from: Flamestriker on 2013 Jan 17, 04:04:22
Games that seem unfinished. We got this game for the wii, and it seriously looked like a sad, half-asked attempt for a game. We only did one level, then got so frustrated with EVERYTHING. Even the graphics were horrible.

What's the game?
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.
____________________________________________________
It's been TWO years and I've STILL haven't figured out what to type...

Blues-Music

2013 Jan 17, 04:05:35 #6 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 17, 22:53:04 by McSleuthburger
Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Jan 17, 03:12:02
ahem.

1)any game with tac goggles
2)any game with a rocket launcher(Unreal tournament '99, 2003, 2004, 2007,3.....i'm sure there's more)
3)any game where you have capture the flag where you defeat the entire team, grab their flag and start running back to your base and they SPAWN IN FRONT OF YOU!  Why do they make you kill the entire team TWICE?!?(Again, that's unreal tournament, and if it wasn't for me making pony voicepacks for it I wouldn't touch it).
4)Any Sonic game on the Wii, and every Sonic game past Sonic Heroes.

I'm sure more will come to mind


Sonic colors was cool , sonic unleashed was okay , and sonic generations was one of the greatest sonic games of all time.

CoalThunder

OO! OO! OOO!

Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine!  lol

I'm sorry, but I played that recently, man tears were shed about how many times I lost against Sqweel.  :I
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/angrythunder.gif/][IMG]http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/750/angrythunder.gif[/img][/URL]
THE WONDERS OF PAINT MY FELLOW PONIES!
Stick to your friends, always believe.

McSleuthburger

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2013 Jan 17, 01:34:22


Number 1 most annoying game ever right there.



not a single bother was given that day
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Lord of Madness

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Jan 17, 11:19:39
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2013 Jan 17, 01:34:22


Number 1 most annoying game ever right there.



not a single bother was given that day


Im going to give you 10/10 for the perfect phrase

ChocolateRain

Games with really bad controls / physics... You know, when e.g. jumping simply feels wrong... Or when the usual controls (e.g. A for jumping, B for running / action) are switched... And there are quite a lot of those around... (Yes Bart, I'm looking at your NES games...)

All work and no candy makes Choco a dull colt!
deviantArt

HaponyHanzo

The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall cause it's difficult and you need a pen and a piece of paper when you want to find the way out of some labyrinths xD But i play it anyway ^^

Sea Foam

Every First/Third Person Shooter game I've ever played.

I can play them with friends for about 10 minutes, but after that I just wish I were doing anything else.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Book Smarts

At the current moment, LoL Ranked Matches  :l

Itty Bit

2013 Jan 17, 18:24:19 #14 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 17, 18:27:43 by Itty Bit
< this
Why do people praise this game? It's not well made, it's frustrating for all the wrong reasons, and it's full of glitches, as far as having some game breaking situations! I played all the way through this game a year or two ago, and in the end, it didn't even feel worth it. Whenever you beat a "famous for being hard" game, you normally are supposed to feel like you accomplished something as far as "gamer credibility" is concerned, but this game felt like I just wasted my time.  :l

The Stars

2013 Jan 17, 18:32:17 #15 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 17, 18:52:03 by The Stars
Mindjack...
Square Enix, you really screwed up royal on this game XD It's not enough that you've milked the Final Fantasy franchise so much farther than it needs to be, but this is the game you start out with in 2011?

Oh, before I forget... Prince of Persia! No, not the old ones, they were great, but I have an issue with the new one on the 360... It just doesn't really have that same feel to it the others had. I mean, the main thing that annoyed me is they took away the 2 aspects that I loved so much about this game : The mind boggling puzzles that you could spend forever trying to figure out, especially the ones I remember from Warrior Within, which, I actually NEVER gotten to finish! I'm still excited to actually try that game again, but, the new Prince of Persia doesn't really have the difficult puzzles, and they also took away the challenges the previous games had in the sense that you are IMMORTAL @[email protected] They seriously made The Prince immortal and took away the fun. Sure, in the old games, you could reverse time to help you fix a mistake, but that, in my case, doesn't count because the sands, you have to use them wisely and they were quite a helpful aspect if you knew when was the right time to use them. If you reversed time too late, then you're screwed like a lightbulb XD But, no, In Prince of Persia for the 360, I think they branched off too far from what made this such a great game for people. Not to mention...
Spoiler: show
THE REAL ENDING IS FOR DLC! WAT?


But anyways, I would really love to see more Prince of Persia games done the RIGHT way... Although The Prince was kinda pushed out of the way by the coming of Altair of Assassin's Creed, so I doubt I'll be seeing the Prince anytime soon XD
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Julius

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2013 Jan 17, 01:34:22


Number 1 most annoying game ever right there.



Don't remind me... :'(

Quote from: The Stars on 2013 Jan 17, 18:32:17Prince of Persia! No, not the old ones, they were great, but I have an issue with the new one on the 360... It just doesn't really have that same feel to it the others had. I mean, the main thing that annoyed me is they took away the 2 aspects that I loved so much about this game : The mind boggling puzzles that you could spend forever trying to figure out, especially the ones I remember from Warrior Within, which, I actually NEVER gotten to finish! I'm still excited to actually try that game again, but, the new Prince of Persia doesn't really have the difficult puzzles, and they also took away the challenges the previous games had in the sense that you are IMMORTAL @[email protected] They seriously made The Prince immortal and took away the fun. Sure, in the old games, you could reverse time to help you fix a mistake, but that, in my case, doesn't count because the sands, you have to use them wisely and they were quite a helpful aspect if you knew when was the right time to use them. If you reversed time too late, then you're screwed like a lightbulb XD But, no, In Prince of Persia for the 360, I think they branched off too far from what made this such a great game for people. Not to mention...
Spoiler: show
THE REAL ENDING IS FOR DLC! WAT?


While I do agree with you about the immortality/lack of sands and the ending (And I vaguely remember it being a bad ending too), I LOVED that game. It was very fun and very beautiful! I love Cell Shading... Could have used more combat, but it was solid! ^-^
Purr~

Enstramentall

[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

Midnight Breeze

Left 4 Dead on expert.

That stupid bug that let's AI hunters scratch you while staggered somehow even managed to get ported over the L4D2.

Or did they finally fix it? Haven't played that game in a long time.

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Enstramentall on 2013 Jan 18, 00:06:20
Skyrim.  :l


My character on Skyrim was UNSTOPPABLE. because I knew how to craft SUPER ARMOR. I got my armor to the point to that I could 1 hit an elder dragon on hard. I used no cheeeeaaats :U

Go Up