Metagame! (RP, NOT a jump-in): Please post at least 2 sentences or more per post

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2013 Jan 03, 17:53:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Wandering Magus

((will post if Blazing and Bleyd choose to forfeit their turn.))
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

bauccgia0

Laserbolt, turning to look at Majem, laughs.

[glow=black,2,300]I see you're enjoying your new power![/glow]

Chirp

Majem gives a chuckle, in response to Laserbolt. He did indeed enjoy this new power, it reminded him of better times, and it made him not quite as useless as he was before. Without the cloak he was nothing. But now, now he could fight, and protect his fellow adventurers, his teammates, his friends.

"Like a colt getting a new toy." He replied, with a confident smirk on his face.

bleyd

oh my another time this monster  o.O.

The flies trying to get dizzy to the abomination while shoots him. with the crossbow

over here ugly

((sorry for late reply. i dont have time usually. if you see that i dont post dont worry i lost turn))

narwhaliagames

((sry for my late reply i've had many personal problems keeping me away from my laptop))
blazing trys to use a generic strike
ay i'm no longer using this site

The Wandering Magus

Chrysteel's Harmonic Mother's Fury deals 30*3=90%+Harmonic+Fire+Arcane damage and a -10%/turn Fatal Wound to the three Gravelwolves on the 10th step, Interrupting the Slashing Claws attack and reducing them to 10% health each and causing them to enter Shock, Stunning them this turn.

Chrysteel's Mana Shield will block all incoming attacks for three turns, starting this turn.

Chrysteel's Valor's Light blocks the consumption of all other types of emotions except love in a 60ft AoE buff party mental guard: +2% mental resistance, cannot use dark attacks, changes all current attacks in effect to light, if using light based weapons adds +3% to dmg after resistance to attack type is applied.  Chrysteel cannot hide or channel dark energy in this form.  The Stealth Nullification may or may not apply to Majem, due to distance.

Arty's added mana adds a Reflect Damage buff to the Mana Shield.  His Mana Insertion is super effective, but does not show any change this turn.

Laserbolt sees that the Nameless Creature is Immune to Emotion, Darkness, Chaotic and Magic-Energy effects and attacks, Strong against physical Melee attacks, Normal against physical Ranged, and Vulnerable against Fire and Light attacks.

Majem proceeds to the 11th step.

Majem's Hope Orbs cure him of the Debilitating Disease debuff and restore him to 100% health.

Majem's Water Spears Interrupts the Rain of Stone Needles for this round.

Bleyd's Crossbow Bolt deals 50% damage to one of the Hideous Limbs, reducing it to 50% health and attracting 5 Limbs' Aggression.

Blazing's Generic Strike melee attack is slowed, and only hits 25% health off another Hideous Limb, reducing the Hideous Limb to 75% health and drawing the other 5 Limbs' Aggression.

Rain of Stone Needles has been Interrupted this turn.

The 10% Fatally Wounded In Shock Stunned Gravelwolves are unable to do anything this turn.

Bleyd's 50% Hideous Limb and four 100% Hideous Limbs attempt Barbed Whip Melee attacks for 25% damage+5%/turn poison, which can be Blocked, Interrupted or Evaded.

Blazing's 75% Hideous Limb and four 100% Hideous Limbs attempt Barbed Whip Melee attacks for 25% damage+5%/turn poison, which can be Blocked, Interrupted or Evaded.

"OOH, LOOKS LIKE A PARTY!  I THINK I'LL JUST LET YOU HAVE YOUR FUN FOR A WHILE."
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

bauccgia0

[glow=black,2,300]OOH! Fire and light, eh? Then THIS will work just fine![/glow]

He flies above the creature, as a small point of light grows at the end of his horn, glowing a bright blue.

[glow=black,2,300]Falling STAR!![/glow]

The point of light grows into a star about the size of a boulder, and flies toward the creature, striking it squarely, and setting it alight.

Omega_Khaos

With the mana shield out, Chrysteel grabs arty with telekinesis and places him on her back taking to the air again. she flies to the 15th step and puts her and arty in range to attack. [action one and two this turn. 1. is put Arty on her back 2. move to step 15 of 30. This also means that Chrysteel is still air born. with Arty on her back. She out sizes him currently to double his size.] "[glow=pink,2,300]Okay Arty. lets show this thing why we are not in the mood to play. Spell:Harmonic Valor's Wingstorm![/glow]"

Spoiler: Harmonic Valor's Wingstorm • show

Description: This ability is the true harmonics version of Valor's Wingstorm. When used no longer stops evasion and dodging. Its power output is also higher then its weaker counterpart. "Never anger the god of Valor. He can slay armies with his furious fanning wings." -Valor's Messenger to the Knight's of the Shadowed King. ((Yes I know that the phrase is made up. I did it to show the power of this ability.))
Attack Type: Major interrupt
Disables:disables blocking
Effect:deals 18%(54% after buffs) harmonic+light+fire damage to boss enemies and 60%(180% after buffs) harmonic+light+fire damage to all other enemies.

bleyd

ArtVeigar

The still not defeated gravelwoves could feel their rage against those who attacked them dissipating due to the light mana inside them. They could also feel it strengthening their very essense and body. They could also faintly notice that the energy inside them is linked to the white unicorn who had just flown in the back of the changeling.

[glow=black,2,300]"Let's do it! Elemental Field - Light!"[glow] - Shooting a light beam toward the 19th and 20th floor, it started to glow white. Around them, a white and translucent dome appeared.

The field had the following effects:
- Any attack toward what, in this case, is inside the dome becomes 20% stronger with added light-based damage
- Any attack toward what, in this case, is outside the dome becomes 10% weaker
- It deals 2% damage to boss enemies who touches it, and 5% damage to all other enemies. No knockback, what means enemies can cross it
- Each turn the caster keeps channeling the spell, the initial effects are added to the actual effects ((i.e. if it deals 2% first turn, it'll deal 4% in the second and 6% in the third)). Up to 5 stacks
- No other spell can be cast while channeling, and movements is halved
- Lasts for 3 turns after the caster stops channeling the spell
- It lasts 3 rounds after the caster stops channeling the spell directly.

Chirp

Majem looked up at the Great Evil hovering far above the adventurers' heads. Such a sick and twisted mind, drunk with power, was feeling very confident in itself, leaving the adventurers alone for their next turn. "How could you think so highly of yourself? You'd never give the enemy even the smallest chance at victory. Why would he refrain from stopping us on our climb up?" Majem thought to himself. "Unless he's preparing for a devastating attack. Oh, Celestia, let that not be the case."

Then his gaze fell upon the Nameless Abomination, causing his subconscious mind to send alert warnings to his entire body. It wanted nothing more than to run away from that unspeakably hideous thing, let alone move in closer to attack. Yet he had to, he had done so before, thus it was easier to ignore his instincts and approach.
Instead of tiring his legs with jumping up the next steps, Majem decided to use his new magic, and the golden opportunity of a clear sky, to advance on the staircase. His horn began to glow bright, and between the 11th and the 15th step appeared a vortex of water, large enough to carry a pony around. Majem jumped in and was sucked upwards, then spat out at the end, on the 15th step.
As he landed at his destination, he nearly fell to the ground, feeling dizzy from the spiraling tunnel he just went through. His tattered cloak had become wet, but using his magic, Majem removed the water soaked into whatever material it was made of. Whatever it was, he'd definitely keep it, bring it home as a souvenir. You never know when something like that comes in handy.

"Oh, hey guys." Majem said, when he noticed the spinning silhouettes of his friends on the same step as him.

bauccgia0

[glow=black,2,300]Hey, Majem. Just so ya know, ugly over here is weak against fire and light. Keep it in mind.[/glow]

ArtVeigar

Arty smiled seeing Majem joining the party again. - [glow=black,2,300]"Hello, my friend. It's nice to have you with us. Ready to kick some interdimensional flank again?"[/glow] - He said with a smirk, still maintaining the link between his horn and his spell.

narwhaliagames

blazing used a fire sheild (any thing that hits it takes fire damage)

Omega_Khaos

((Just letting yall know that there is a reason to Chrysteel's Shift of strength to her auras. You will be surprised when they finally equal out each other to the same strength.))

The Wandering Magus

Laserbolt's Falling Star maneuver manages to deal 10% Light and Fire based damage to the Nameless Creature, reducing it to 90% health.

Chrysteel's Harmonic Valor's Wingstorm deals 54% harmonic+light+fire damage to the Nameless Abomination and 180% harmonic+light+fire damage to all Hideous Limbs and Gravelwolves, Defeating all of them and reducing the Nameless Abomiation to 36% health.

Bleyd forfeits his chance to attack, instead opting to fly as far away as possible.

Arty's Elemental Field: Light deals 2n damage per turn to the Nameless Abomination, dealing 2% damage this turn, reducing it to 32% health.

Majem reaches the 15th step.

Blazing conjures a Fire Shield around himself this round.

"OH NOW THIS IS INTERESTING!  SEEMS YOU'VE GROWN QUITE COMPETENT WHILE PRACTICING DOWN THERE IN THE DUNGEONS!  WAKEY-WAKEY, LITTLE NAMELESS, DON'T WANT THIS TO END TOO QUICKLY, NOW DO WE?"

A thousand mouths grinned wide; scuttling Aspect Swarms grow like tumors and leap off, each cloud only vulnerable to area effects and dodging both melee and ranged physical attacks.  Three total form, and three Swarms' aggression is directed at Chrysteel.

Crysteel's three Aspect Swarms attempt Devouring Storm Melee attack for 100% Melee+Acid damage which can be Interrupted but not Blocked or Evaded due to the nature of the attackers.

The Nameless Abomination suddenly squeezes onto the floor, releasing a massive cloud of Concentrated Toxic Spores AoE, which cannot be Evaded or Blocked but can be Resisted or otherwise blown away by Wind-based tactics.  The attack creates an area affect which infects targets with spores and deals damage on an exponential scale: 2% first turn, 4% second, 8% third, 16% fourth, etc.  It can be Cured or Resisted.

The Nameless Abomination then begins to grow Razor Tentacles in preparation for a Field of Blades all-range Poisoned Physical attack for 300% Melee+Poison+Acid damage.  It can be Evaded or Interrupted but not Blocked or Resisted.

"OH!  I ALMOST FORGOT!  YOUR LITTLE CHANGELING PRINCESS SEEMS TO BE TAKING DOWN MY PETS A BIT TOO QUICKLY AT THE MOMENT, LET'S GIVE HER SOMETHING TO ACTUALLY WORRY ABOUT!"

A powerful Tracking Gamma Burst launches towards Chrysteel, avoiding the attacking Aspect Swarms and homing in on her.  It cannot be Blocked, Resisted or Interrupted but must be Evaded.

bauccgia0

[glow=black,2,300]Uh-oh. None of that looks good. Gonna have to chicken out a bit on this one.[/glow]

Laserbolt flapped his wings and lifted off, attempting to dodge all the different attacks coming at them.

Omega_Khaos

"[glow=silver,2,300]Laserbolt, most of this is after me. But I think somepony forgot something.[/glow]" All attacks aimed at Chrysteel seam to hit a crackling field of Magical energy. But instead of the shield absorbing the attack, the attack is flung back at its creator.

Spoiler: Mana Shield (Arty buffed) • show

Absorbs all damage protected would receive into Mana Shield protecting a small area near caster for 3 post cycles or a large area for one post cycle.
(Arty's Buff) As well as reducing damage taken to zero the damage is also reflected back at the attacker.
Protected = Chrysteel and Arty

((Used this now two GM post cycles ago. one more cycle to go.))

narwhaliagames

blazing while in his sheild attempts to go into his phenox form ((it is a varient of his super form where he is faster and has burning wings))

Chirp

"My, my. Targeting the mares, now, are we? I thought even an Evil being such as yourself would have the decency to spare them." Majem scolded, then cast a spell. He and Chrysteel were enveloped in a bright-blue light for a moment, then Majem could be seen much easier than before, whilst Chrysteel seemed to have become harder to spot. The tattered cloak had a new owner now. "It looks a little dangerous for you, take this." He said and smirked.

Now, Majem was finally fully visible again, and he looked so very different than ever before. Veins all over his body were clearly visible, showing his blood pumping through his body, with a faint red hue following every pump. His horn and eyes were glowing a dark blue. The frail, little stallion looked so very powerful, and fearsome.

"And what's with all these poisonous attacks? I've had quite enough of them. Let's take care of that, first." He said, then created another wave, in an attempt to wash away the cloud of Spores, as he did before.

Go Up