Super Mario Thread [Share your Super Mario Maker levels here!]

Started by Jenzy, 2012 Dec 15, 13:28:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jenzy

I haven't seen the Mega Mushroom yet for Mario Kart. Oh, and it'd be interesting if they returned the Boo item too...

I kind of liked that being available. Even if others used it to steal my items. It just felt right, like having the Fake Item Box.

Though if King Boo or whatever Boo is playable, not sure if it'd appear. No MK game ever had that item when King Boo was playable.

Oh, and if he is playable, I'd like to see him in his Dark Moon appearance, not his plain getup... Now that'd be awesome!

Rikaria

If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Dark Hooves

who remembers this? I do, it is one of mah favs :3
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Shadow Mare

Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2014 Mar 28, 12:05:55

you can download that you know...

Dark Hooves

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2014 Mar 28, 12:09:03

you can download that you know...

i have it on a flash drive already :3
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Rikaria

I think they meant on the Virtual Console...

Shadow Mare

KireiameJin

Who could possibly forget those shiny golden days of Square?  :3
My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

Shadow Mare

all I remember is the garbage games that square-Enix puts out like FFXIII & FFXIV

KireiameJin

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2014 Mar 29, 15:36:29
all I remember is the garbage games that square-Enix puts out like FFXIII & FFXIV

Yep, is pretty sad to see how the quality of the work from Square has been downgraded since the fusion. Though, there are some games i still like from them, but i just can't see the same amount of pasion for what they are doing as they used to have in the past.

And i have to say that i was surprised to see how dissapointing was the second release of FFXIV, i didn't noticed any improvement since the first version, no cool mechanics or anything worth to mention, it is just grinding all the day, with no even a good story to accompany it, i wonder what they were doing all that time, the didn't repair the server issues or most of the bugs  :I
My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

GoldenTerrabyte

I like Super Mario RPG, that was made by Square. And it's a classic!
I'm back

Rikaria

Jenzy

This is why I love GameXplain. FINALLY! NEW MARIO KART 8 FOOTAGE! Freakin' FINALLY!!

Post Merge

Let's not forget the ACTUAL trailer!

Rikaria

The wait, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Can't, contain, excitement! Dx

Itty Bit

I was kinda hoping for another newcomer to show up, but Lakitu and Shy guy are pretty cool! It's nice to see them back again. Metal Mario not so much, but that's alright, too.
Is that Rainbow Road in the video the N64 Rainbow Road? Because it totally looks like it in the way the track is shaped! Not to mention all the light effects of the characters in the background.

Rikaria

Jenzy

Yeah. It's a section-race now.
Spoiler: show

I noticed. That could be the "Hype Train" in the background... :P

I wonder if it's a course hazard...

Itty Bit

There's one very specific thing that I hope returns, and I'm not sure if it's been featured yet...
Does anybody remember in Mario Kart Wii, where you were able to play with two people on the same wii, and race togeather online? That made Mario Kart Wii soo awesome for me and my friend who doesn't own his own console, and I really hope Nintendo doesn't neglect this in Mario Kart 8...

Also, I'm kinda hoping to be able to avoid the whole split screen in multiplayer by having one player look at the wiiu gamepad, and the other can use the TV screen :P

Jenzy

I want that to happen too. 4 players, or 5 if the Wii U can handle it. That'd be pretty amazing! :D

Jenzy

For you European or Australian gamers out there...

Go Up