Super Mario Thread [Share your Super Mario Maker levels here!]

Started by Jenzy, 2012 Dec 15, 13:28:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Darkangel

2013 Feb 16, 01:09:47 #100 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 16, 01:17:17 by Darkangel
Phones=New handheld console.
Can't wait for the new handheld console called Phonsole coming in 2025. It'll rival the WiiDS.
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Jenzy

I see bias in you Julius. I am disappoint. ono

And iPhones are NOT Handheld consoles. They're PHONES.

Want quality games, go for a 3DS. /endrant

I just don't have boundaries on platforms. What I love about handhelds is that I can pretty much go ANYWHERE to play.

I haven't bought Donkey Kong Country Returns yet. They're releasing the 3D/portable version for it. I might get that instead. :nod:

Can't wait for Dark Moon! I just CAN'T! I might die, become a ghost, and start haunting mansions. ovO

Luigi is going to be HUGE!!!

Many Luigi FANS shall be very pleased! :D

I like how well Wii U is ending up. This might be true or not, but there might be a New Mario Kart coming. (IMO, kinda "early" for another one. But I guess they're developing early and I bet it'd look fantastic in HD)

A new 3D-world Super Mario is also in development. (And others like Zelda in development. Don't lose hope... :'))

Shadow Mare

This Luigi dlc for nsmbu is dumb, I mean really? Couldn't they just let me play as Luigi in the vanilla game? And these levels will be pretty much the same thing. And add to the fact this dlc is 80 levels it might as well be its own game instead of some download. Kinda Nintendo breaking their one nsmb game per console rule.

Julius

It's not bias, it's the truth. I love me some Nintendo fun, but they make it hard for me sometimes. :\

But an iPhone is actually capable of being a console... Look at Infinity Blade, the Final Fantasy series (Theatrhythm included), Phoenix Wright...

Look at the Walking Dead. Same game on the iPhone as it is on the consoles. I can prove that too. I watched PewDiePie play through the PC version, I played through the iPhone version. Same thing in every aspect of the game man. Including graphics. :I

Hay, I can even emulate a PLAYSTATION without issues on my iPhone. And there's many other emulators as well for different consoles, like the Gameboys, Super Nintendo and I think DS and N64 too (Not sure about the last two, but I am certain that there's many emulators for different consoles).

Putting all of that aside... I just don't care about playing anywhere I can. If I go out, I don't want to have my nose inside some video game, I want to be with my friends or doing something else. I can always play at home whenever I want to and however I want to, you know? -.-
Purr~

Shadow Mare

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Feb 16, 02:04:05
It's not bias, it's the truth. I love me some Nintendo fun, but they make it hard for me sometimes. :\

But an iPhone is actually capable of being a console... Look at Infinity Blade, the Final Fantasy series (Theatrhythm included), Phoenix Wright...

Look at the Walking Dead. Same game on the iPhone as it is on the consoles. I can prove that too. I watched PewDiePie play through the PC version, I played through the iPhone version. Same thing in every aspect of the game man. Including graphics. :I

Hay, I can even emulate a PLAYSTATION without issues on my iPhone. And there's many other emulators as well for different consoles, like the Gameboys, Super Nintendo and I think DS and N64 too (Not sure about the last two, but I am certain that there's many emulators for different consoles).

Putting all of that aside... I just don't care about playing anywhere I can. If I go out, I don't want to have my nose inside some video game, I want to be with my friends or doing something else. I can always play at home whenever I want to and however I want to, you know? -.-

Do you play Final Fantasy: All the Bravest? lol

Jenzy

No. I don't :l

Let's stop there and back on topic Mmm-kay? -.-
There goes my perfect day...

Vanilluigi! I like it :D

They kinda already broke the 1 NSMB per 3 years "rule." But I don't care. NSMBU looks great. Even without it being "NSMB" in the title.

Either they're actual new levels or a bunch of add-ons, if it's a reasonable price, I might get it. Depends.

Oh well. Besides that, I'm still waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. 12 years for a sequel. In 3D! On a handheld device!

Blues-Music

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Feb 16, 02:04:05

Actually no. Emulating is not gaming at all. It's stealing , and should be destroyed at all times. Iphone is in no way a console. It is a phone with dumb bejeweled , and angry bird apps.

Also I have no idea what you're talking about Julius did you even see the past nintendo direct? THEY DROWNED WII U IN GAMES. I mean literally. I wondered how they could make all of them.

Spoiler: show

Jenzy

OH YEAH! I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THOSE! :D

MY POOR WALLET! DD:

Shadow Mare

Jenzy

Later in the video, with Purchase of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth, you get to download one of these 5 games for FREE:

• Super Mario 3D Land

• Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask

• Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone

• Star Fox 64 3D

• Freakyforms Deluxe: Your Creations Alive

I was going to download Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask from the eShop for the Free Classic DK game, but this promotion is a lot better! :D

I'm getting Dark Moon with FREE Professor Layton! :3
(Though, I still kind of want Star Fox 64 3D, but I'm... :s)

Shadow Mare

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Feb 16, 02:44:50
Later in the video, with Purchase of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth, you get to download one of these 5 games for FREE:

• Super Mario 3D Land

• Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask

• Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone

• Star Fox 64 3D

• Freakyforms Deluxe: Your Creations Alive

I was going to download Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask from the eShop for the Free Classic DK game, but this promotion is a lot better! :D

I'm getting Dark Moon with FREE Professor Layton! :3
(Though, I still kind of want Star Fox 64 3D, but I'm... :s)

Get Star Fox on the Wii VC for $30 less.

Jenzy

I just realized...

"Buy/Register a 3DS XL and One of these Games"

ACK! I should've payed attention. :l

Not planning to get a 3DS XL. That costs extra.

Well, let's see. $39.99 + $39.99 vs. $199.99 + $39.99

I guess I'm still good. Nice promotion for others. I got my 3DS for $150-ish. $50 less for trading my DS Lite and my dad payed $50, and I payed the rest. :P

Julius

Blues, I just said to to prove that it has the capabilities of a handheld... Anyways... Yeah, I was watching that right now... And I was coming to post about all of the new titles...

Heh... Sorry Jenzy, I feel bad now. X3

Monster Hunter 3, Walking Dead, Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2, Smash Brothers, Mario Kart, Zelda (WIND WAKER HD THIS YEAR AND ANOTHER ZELDA LATER, OH MY LUNA! NOT TO MENTION THAT IT LOOKS GORGEOUS! I love Cell Shading...), the Yoshi game, Monolith Soft (?), the possible Super Mario Galaxy 3 and Mario Party... o_o

Now I'm pumped! :D

Goes to show that I don't really follow the announcements closely. I had no idea about this up untill today thanks to Jenzy.

Again, sorry for that man, I did not intend to make you feel bad in any way. :c
Purr~

Darkangel

2013 Feb 16, 03:07:46 #113 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 16, 03:12:23 by Darkangel
I can't wait to see the day the Igame comes out. I mean seriously, WHO uses Iphones for calling anymore?... :s For some reason, it ticks me off seeing people not using things not meant for it's uses... >:( I mean it has PHONE in its name! It should be called a Igame now...
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Blues-Music

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Feb 16, 02:56:02
Blues, I just said to to prove that it has the capabilities of a handheld... Anyways... Yeah, I was watching that right now... And I was coming to post about all of the new titles...

Heh... Sorry Jenzy, I feel bad now. X3

Monster Hunter 3, Walking Dead, Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2, Smash Brothers, Mario Kart, Zelda (WIND WAKER HD THIS YEAR AND ANOTHER ZELDA LATER, OH MY LUNA! NOT TO MENTION THAT IT LOOKS GORGEOUS! I love Cell Shading...), the Yoshi game, Monolith Soft (?), the possible Super Mario Galaxy 3 and Mario Party... o_o

Now I'm pumped! :D

Goes to show that I don't really follow the announcements closely. I had no idea about this up untill today thanks to Jenzy.

Again, sorry for that man, I did not intend to make you feel bad in any way. :c

You shouldn't feel bad for stating your opinion. Also you shouldn't worry  about it Jenzy isn't that mad  ^-^ .

Also glad you're on the hype train with us! Next stop Nintendo!

ArtVeigar

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Feb 16, 02:54:44
I guess I'm still good. Nice promotion for others. I got my 3DS for $150-ish. $50 less for trading my DS Lite and my dad payed $50, and I payed the rest. :P

Man, why anything game-related is so expensive in Brazil? DD: A 3DS here costs 700 reais (about 350 US dollars) and I don't have this money yet, and may not have for a long time... Darnit.... And I can't even find a Wii U for sale yet.

Anyway, back on topic, I really liked this year of Luigi! I aways liked Luigi (even though I still haven't played Luigi's Mansion :P). The moment I got some money, I will surely buy a 3DS (something that I was thinking sinse Kingdom Hearts 3D (my favorite game serie) was released, but now I'm sure).

Jenzy

Those price-regulations sound so annoying. I don't know why we can't just have set prices. :s

So, basically, new Upcoming Mario games...

I'm for Mario & Luigi: Dream Team! I wonder how it's gonna end up. :3

And for those who don't know why it's the YEAR OF LUIGI, it's because of the 30th Anniversary of Luigi!

This used to be Luigi 30 Years Ago... O:

Sea Foam

Oh boy, 30 years of:
Spoiler: show

I am happy to see them continue with the Mario and Luigi Weegee RPG type games.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Jenzy

Front Page. New Footages and other New Stuff.

Or for the lazy...

Quote from: Jenzy on 2012 Dec 15, 13:28:32
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon has arrived in the U.S. March 24th and Europe March 28th. Any discussions about that game and its prequel, THIS-A WAY!

April Nintendo Direct News 2013

Spoiler: Skip to Mario Golf: World Tour Footage/3DS Yoshi's Island Footage/New 3DS Mario Party Footage/Latest New Super Luigi U Footage • show

Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Teaser Trailer
Spoiler: Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Teaser Trailer • show

Spoiler: Game and Wario Teaser Trailer • show

There's also new Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D Footage, but it's basically just the 3DS version of the Wii version.

They added a "New Mode" for players new to the series. Both DK and Diddy now start with <3 ×3 instead of <3 ×2. And newer items. It does maintain the "Original Mode" as well. And there's a new World with New Levels.

Shadow Mare

If King K. Rool is in the 3DS port I would so buy it.

Go Up