Super Mario Thread [Share your Super Mario Maker levels here!]

Started by Jenzy, 2012 Dec 15, 13:28:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julius

I'd upload my reels to YouTube but I'm too lazy to make a new account for that (And I don't want those videos on my real YouTube)... X3

Oi, Jenzy, when am I going to kick your derrière online? ;)
Purr~

Jenzy

Mario Kart 8 is just such a ridiculously detailed game...

I've already began racing Online as soon as I've achieved my 3 Star Ranking ^-^ (and I also have a Golden Wheel too. I use the Wii Wheel every time)

Jenzy

Itty Bit

So just for tiddles and winks I made an LoE group for Mario Kart 8 since nobody else seemed to have done it yet ^^;
Currently the tournaments are set to be every Friday from 10pm-12am Central time. If the time needs to be adjusted I think I can always alter it whenever.~
I may even have a drawing for whoever wins or something this week to try it out ^u^

The server name and code is:
Legends of Equestria
9843-9735-5796

Shadow Mare

Itty Bit

Mhmm~ I'm keepin it pretty default.
It should be starting after I get off from work today. Who knows how this might turn out XD

Jenzy

Just messing around in Time Trials. This isn't an Ultra Shortcut or whatever, but 'tis funny how the lap counter gets confused with this trick...

And hopefully the Community Tournament becomes active soon so we can all race together there~

Julius

I'll join the tournament next week! Won't be home for it this time around!
Purr~

Jenzy

Shadow Mare

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2014 Jun 23, 16:07:43
So just for tiddles and winks I made an LoE group for Mario Kart 8 since nobody else seemed to have done it yet ^^;
Currently the tournaments are set to be every Friday from 10-12pm Central time. If the time needs to be adjusted I think I can always alter it whenever.~
I may even have a drawing for whoever wins or something this week to try it out ^u^

The server name and code is:
Legends of Equestria
9843-9735-5796

23:00-1:00 is 11:00PM-1:00AM.

Rikaria

Considering it's 4th of July today, I don't even know if I'll be able to make it...
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Itty Bit

Fix'd
Yeah, I'm a bit pre occupied myself considering it being a holiday, so unfortunately I won't be able to play tonight either.
Perhaps we can get something set up for next Friday ^-^

Jenzy

It's a shame it's that late. Could've put more hours on that and it could really use more players...

The 3DS version doesn't have the whole time thing...

Shadow Mare

Quote from: Jenzy on 2014 Jul 06, 01:31:44
It's a shame it's that late. Could've put more hours on that and it could really use more players...

Who even plays the 3DS version anymore?

Julius

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2014 Jul 06, 08:51:03
Quote from: Jenzy on 2014 Jul 06, 01:31:44

Who even plays the 3DS version anymore?

Those who can't afford a Wii U, those who like playing on the go or those who like playing with friends? A lot of people still play it...
Purr~

Jenzy

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/08/06/nintendo-announces-major-mario-kart-8-update-and-mercedes-dlc-pack-for-august-27/

The major update will see an optional on-screen map added to TV display
The default menu selection after a Grand Prix race will be adjusted to the "next race" key, rather than the "view highlight" button.

Your preferred or last used Kart customization will be saved to your system, shortening the lengthy process of choosing your cyber slick or monster wheels, plus you can copy and edit other players' highlights in Mario Kart TV. Other key areas addressed are:

Scoreboard area can be selected so you can view your total coins, online record of wins and losses, selection of characters, and so on.
    Online communication and races will have improved stability.
    Other minor fixes to problems.

During this substantial update, Nintendo will also add the free Mercedes-Benz DLC pack:

Julius

Man, that SUV doesn't fit at all... The others sort of do though, despite how odd it is to see Mercedes in Mario Kart. o.O

And yay for the updates! Those are pretty good!
Purr~

Rikaria

Figured I'd post this while we wait on the DLC (there's also remixes for the other five; it's just I liked this one the most):

EDIT: Oh man, lots of DLC coming in the future. Here's the links for proof:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/08/mario_kart_8_dlc_coming_in_november_features_zelda_and_f_zero_content
http://store.nintendo.co.uk/wii-u-ddc/the-legend-of-zelda-x-mario-kart-8-aoc-pack-digital-download/10991121.html
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Shadow Mare

Itty Bit

OK, so has anyone of you played Mart Kart and thoguh "HMM, THIS IS ALL WELL AND GOOD, BUT I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO PLAY AS ISABELLE INSTEAD OF A MARIO CHARACTER"

Well, your wish has been granted! There is going to be two upcoming DLC's announced for Mario Kart 8, and in November, there will be two new cups, a few new karts, and three new characters

And in May (which gonna be the best update) There will be two new cups, more tracks, and more characters, including the villager, and Isabelle from animal crossing!

I'm excited   :3

Edit: I just realized Rikaria beat me to it, heh ^^;

Go Up