Life in Canterlot

Started by Rad Thunder, 2012 Dec 10, 09:56:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

travis-zenryo

(( the heck is with the story writing , guess I have to post here due to life in ponyville being locked)) the captain began to walk through canterlot through the snow and festive decor

Shadow Mare

((Walls of text lol))

SirDivineblood

(Ah right, we all just look and say too long, instead of trying to read it and write a story together. That's a pretty . . . disappointing outlook people  :c. *sighs* enjoy your new area.)

travis-zenryo

(( actually sir I read the entire wall of text so  well quickly read but got the just of it I don't mind as long as more than 1 person is involved otherwise it should be a subject in itself, on that note though I found it very interesting)) the captain continued to make his way through the streets wearing a scarf with the princesses Sigils stitched into it he looked at the sites that were all too familiar to him he sighed knowing again he'd likely be alone this holiday as his family didn't care to have him around

SirDivineblood

2013 Dec 25, 13:58:06 #6304 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 25, 14:01:59 by SirDivineblood
(Yesss. Exactly, so feel free to join  :D! It would certainly be nice to see some longer posts with some character development than . . . well what is usually done in these threads. Of course in it's own way it develops a character but when the quality of writing is restrained to 'I go to Panda's house' . . . well I think you can see what I'm getting at :/. Have you read all the past posts on the last page as well? They all flow together. )

travis-zenryo

2013 Dec 25, 14:42:22 #6305 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 25, 15:20:11 by travis-zenryo
((Ya I think I did but ya it's not so much some people can't in depth rp it's just faster to make short replies. Which allow more people to jump in and faster replies there is like 3 basic types of rping but i don't know if my oc should join lol he wouldn't like that duke ))

zendayafan111

Electric Gamer woke up in a strange place. It looked familiar but couldn't put her hoof on it. She got up carelessly and trotted around, until she saw a sign that said: Welcome to canterlot! Electric face hoofed herself durr she mumbled to herself and then she remembered what happened! She moved to Canterlot because Ponyville was a little too much of her. I have to find my house mumbled Electric while taking out a small card from her saddlebag. She reads where to find her house and trots around. Many other ponies stare at her like she was "out of fashion or something" what are you ponies looking at? she mumbled to herself looking down. She suddenly halts to a stop. Woah.... she gasped when she saw her house. Its beautiful! She quickly unlocked her door and looked at her house. This is amazing! she gawked then she heard a knock on her door.
Stay Happy!

Weremetalwolf

((If I may ask, zendayafan111, are you rping with someone or would you like someone to rp with?))
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

zendayafan111

(( im not rping with anyone and i would like someone to rp with  :D
Stay Happy!

FlameandIce

now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

zendayafan111

(( WHO KNOECK ON MAH DOOR  o.O ))
Stay Happy!

FlameandIce

Flame while leaving the castle and heading towards the train station notices the out of place mare he follows her and knocks on her door when she arrives home
RP idea give me feedback

zendayafan111

Electric groans when she hears the knock on the door she gets off her bed and answers the door. umm hi? Electric said.
Stay Happy!

FlameandIce

hello there  miss you seem new to Canterlot? he asks the stallion had a grey mane a black coat purple eye (One is covered with a patch) and he is wearing some kind of organic suit over his coat that is red and black
RP idea give me feedback

Myponyisepic9991

*walks through canterlot looking around*
Snowaxe: Your soooo awesome!
Starblade: I know right!
c:

zendayafan111

yeah im new, Electric said shyly. Electric was always the shy one, she would not ever make any friends until someone came up to her and introduced themselves.
Stay Happy!

FlameandIce

pleased to meet you I am Flamdren D'Autriche  Lucifenia also known as Flame
RP idea give me feedback

zendayafan111

pleased to meet you too! do you know a nice place to get food? im starving! :3
Stay Happy!

FlameandIce

I'm not from here so no I only come here to report every now and again
RP idea give me feedback

Thunder Jet

How long has it been...one, maybe two years ever since Thunder Arrowhead Jet stood proudly off the porch of his home? How he managed to stop a invasive extra-terristial species from Equestria, and protect it for the next five hundred years alongside his brothers and sisters.

It was tiring, but now, it was peaceful.

Not in a war sense, but it was just...naturally peaceful.

Sitting there on the pony-crafted wooden chair was a grey-coated pegasus. He had unusually large wings for an average pegasus as well as a feminine-like face. His teal eyes pierced those who met them, and his black and yellow-stripped mane and tail reflected the moonshine off of his face.

Behind him standing there was another stallion. An earth pony few knew of. Like Thunder Jet, he grew a coat of grey, but had a mane of a lighter shade with a white jagged line going down the middle. It was messy, but he didn't care. He didn't have a cutie mark, but he didn't care. He didn't have a name, but he didn't care. He cared about those around him, and that made his life worth living for.

He opened his mouth, gasping for quite a bit of air.

"Thunder, it's been four years since you've visited Canterlot. Why now?"

Thunder paused for a second in his reply.

"It is the first place we have met. Where we were saved."

Nameless pondered for a second or so on his statement. "Saved? I guess you can say that after what we-, you have gone through. Although, why do you return here? IN Canterlot?"

"Most of the community is gone," He replied. "Gin, Sheriack, Frost...Our first adventure?"

"You mean the one that you did a sonic boom in two-point-three seconds?" Nameless chuckled. "Who wouldn't."

"Sure..." He paused again. That was not the reason he remembered it so clearly. He was introduced to what was once such an active community around here.

"I'll...I'll be going home now." Nameless said. "Be safe."

"I will."

And with that, he was part of the shadows again. Lonely, but peaceful. Finally, he could finally earn what he always wanted:

Silence.

Go Up