Odd cooking mistakes

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 Nov 24, 17:37:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SweBow

alexandas

I've had one, i put a ton of cheese in macaroni and cheese, the craft box kind, and it was really sticky and could hardly stir and tasted way to cheesey

my sister once put a microwave noodle thing in the microwave without putting water we smelled smoke for a week

lol
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

ComputerDeathglare

I put a frozen brick of lunch meat style ham in the microwave for 30 seconds. I burned my hand and it was still frozen solid. Turns out, it had ice in the middle. :I
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

PPBG

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2012 Dec 17, 21:38:07
I had a fail.. can't remember it... think it had something to do with marshmallows...

lol Yea, marshmallows and microwaves don't go together...
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

ComputerDeathglare

Quote from: PPBG on 2012 Dec 19, 15:01:35
I had a fail.. can't remember it... think it had something to do with marshmallows...

My mom tried making a smores in then microwave. We couldn't clean it for a week.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2012 Dec 19, 15:02:37
Quote from: PPBG on 2012 Dec 19, 15:01:35

My mom tried making a smores in then microwave. We couldn't clean it for a week.

Somehow get a bunsen burner. I made s'mores in a Chemistry class once by roasting a marshmallow over a bunsen burner. Of course, that was what our lab was that day.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

PPBG

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Dec 19, 19:09:23
Somehow get a bunsen burner. I made s'mores in a Chemistry class once by roasting a marshmallow over a bunsen burner. Of course, that was what our lab was that day.

That's awesome.  :] Making s'mores in Chemistry... Mmm.

lol Now how do you want me to jet a Bunsen burner!
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

ShadowHeart

I don't do anything in my chemistry class. My friends always talk about how in their class they make root beer :/

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

hyper drive [HD]

ice cream. i made ice cream but i ran out of vanilla so i used cream cheese it was not good

ComputerDeathglare

Put Greek yougurt in hot chocolate because we had no whipped cream. NEVER TRY! >A<
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Pipkin

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2012 Dec 20, 11:20:02
Put Greek yougurt in hot chocolate because we had no whipped cream. NEVER TRY! >A<

That's like putting sweetener in your coffee instead of sugar.   :x

I actually remember doing this in my favorite diner one day.  My waitress watched me do this and somehow must have known I wouldn't like it.  the dialog before I even tried the coffee:
Her-"I'll get you another coffee"
me-'Why?"
her-"You'll see"*goes for coffee pot*
I took a sip, and realized that was the most revolting thing i've ever had.
she looked at me with that "I told you so" look

Book Smarts

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2012 Dec 20, 11:20:02

That does sound gross  >A<

Pipkin

Starts playing the Sims
*Penny goes to make Mac and Cheese*
...I think for a second, what was I doing before I jumped on my computer...MAKING MAC AND CHEESE
run out to the kitchen to find the pot boiled dry(I was waiting for the water to boil and forgot I was making anything....)

ComputerDeathglare

2012 Dec 26, 16:28:44 #73 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 26, 16:34:44 by ComputerDeathglare
Pip! lol

EDIT: Aaand, I just did that with my vegetables. *Facehoof*
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Pipkin

Merry leavestuffonthestovewhilelaughingatme Day!  lol
I used to do this with my old coffee maker all the time(make a pot of coffee and forget to shut it off and leave for work),  This was of course in the days of coffee makers that aren't on timers.

Or Tassimos!!!!!!!  :D

ComputerDeathglare

My mom put gravy in her turkey noodle soup.

She dumped it. lol
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Pipkin

hmmm

gravy    :x

turkey noodle soup might be good though

was it at least turkey gravy? lol

ComputerDeathglare

By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Pipkin

I decided i'd try something different, so I bought a bacon cheeseburger....
...Delissio pizza.

Lets put it this way.  It tasted like Sweetie Belle's toast.
:x

let's try basic pepperoni pizza, and let's not forget to take the cardboard off the bottom this time :)

Dreadnaught 308

I tried to make a recipe from the game Skyrim...lets just say it tasted terrible :s
Hello, I'm The Doctor

Go Up