Jenzy's Art Village [Updated May 1, 2016] If anyone is still even here

Started by Jenzy, 2012 Oct 12, 13:05:23

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Princess Darcy

Over 2500 views, I think your art thread gets attention my friend  X3.

Seriously though, I wish I wad this good..

Proudy Hooves

Indeed, mate.
Anyways, i'm watching you now on Deviant. Just in case of notable updates from ya!
A russian friendly casual-ish hockey-loving and art collectin' brony, Deal With It!
Russian LoE Server Tests Veteran!
Testing servers since July 2013! |Mint Kingdom proud member|
#6YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere

Jenzy

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Oct 21, 06:52:31
Over 2500 views, I think your art thread gets attention my friend  X3.

Seriously though, I wish I wad this good..

Oh wow. Thanks everyone who had been... watching me from all this time. X3

And thank ya kindly Laptop. I still question myself on how well I've improved, looking at my many past drawings and how I did it. And I even still don't do that well on certain areas though... like, humans/anthros or other animals. I definitely need to continue in varying myself, and not just ponies. It's all about lots and lots of practicing! ;)

I guess you just get used to it after doing it so much. Believe me though. My first pony was horrible! lol
Quote from: Proudy Hooves on 2013 Oct 21, 07:16:54
Indeed, mate.
Anyways, i'm watching you now on Deviant. Just in case of notable updates from ya!

Ah. Thanks Proudy. Hooray, one more person lurking in the shado-I mean... another great supporter! :P

School's still super overwhelming, so I don't get as much time to "show-off" anymore. When I do though, I do kind of want some feedback. What's good? Bad? Are you just being a pain in the rear from that comment pointing out all my flaws? ovO
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Oct 21, 08:48:02
That's an adorable new art style Jenzy! O: <3

Thanks Teal. :)

Even though it's my personal style, I still find myself drawing the "main" style a lot. Heh... my new style, while it's there looking adorably, is still a bit of a challenge to finish. It's simple, yet complex.

Though, I'm always trying out like, a million different styles whenever I can. Don't just stick to one style.

Oh, hey guys! I'm hosting a Livestream right about now. If you want to come over and see, feel free to join! ^-^

I'm actually taking some mini-requests for this one huge page of random doodles. It doesn't necessarily have to be pony, but whatever you ask me, don't overcomplicate it. lol

And keep it SFW~

Stream: https://secure.join.me/982-683-034

Jenzy

Cake-a Time! :D

Jenny used Splash ~Birthday Gift Art for Rayman here on LoE

I've also been practicing human/anthro ponies for a while now. I might soon have Anime fan art or something... :3
Cake Physics ~Birthday Gift Art for The Dark Gods here on LoE

And a New Icon too. Haha. Go Me!

And a sketch I drew during Dapple Ray's part in the LoE 24 hour livestream.

On a side-note, So many sketches! Not enough time to really color... X3

the dark gods

That's an amazing gift there pal, like the slightly derpy look Physics has going on.  :P
thank you Sky Sketch

Kris_

lol

Jenzy

Only one image for now... for a special occasion... :)
Description and details/larger version @dA

Anthro Blaze - Let's Get Fired Up!

I hope y'all like it. ^-^

And one more week of school left! Might start requests...might not. Don't get your hopes up. X3

sammym07

...UR ARTWORK IS AWESOME! X3  *-* U should start drawin X-MAS stuff. :P

I can't turn this around
I keep running into walls that I can't break down
I said I just wander around
With my eyes wide shut because of you

Jenzy

Well, here's a remake of a past one... X3 (Well, a re-mix? Whatever it is...)

I'll be coming up with some Christmas art soon. Specifically, I also have to draw something for someone as their Secret Santa.... ;)
That'll be posted soon. :D

Also, new art!
Humanized Blaze Drifter Profile Concept

Yeah, it's this pony... humanized!

For the purpose of an RP. The description at the dA page explains~

sammym07

O: I think...I THINK...tht...uhm....UR...uhm...face! Yea! Thats how awesome your drawings are! Your. FACE!  :3

I can't turn this around

Jenzy

Heh. Ok then... whatever that means. X3

With 2013 nearly coming to an end, I had at least 1 form of art per month (except August) for me to create a Summary of Art for 2013!
Jenz's 2013 Summary of Art

Omigosh, that's a lot of pony! Be sure to zoom-in fully to see it all! There's doodles all around this side-scrollin' page. :3

Have a great New Year everyone! ^-^

McSleuthburger

Awesome stuff, I love how you do multiple things and dont just stick with one certain style

You've just been McSleuthburgered!
shoutout to Ethereal Nebula for the avatar (full picture http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a296/Riraku/My%20Little%20Pony/Pony%20OC/McSleuth_zps32661c38.png )

sammym07

I can't turn this around

GoldenTerrabyte

pepsehhhh

Chrisgotjar

I agree with McSleuthburger.

I really like seeing the different styles you can come up with.
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

lemongrass

Wow! You are really good! I'm so jealous!  :s
One complaint, mistletoe berries are white, not red. (Please ignore me I'm such a perfectionist!)

Jenzy

Thanks everyone! ^-^

Yeah, I like to keep myself with a variety of different methods and styles for the arts. It's always fun to try out a new style from time to time either for a little challenge, or checking to see how good it would look in another way.

And oh wow! I'm kind of a perfectionist also. lol I've just seen a lot of the "missletoes" with red berries. I wonder why's that when it's truly the white berries for the little plant... :s

lemongrass

sammym07

I can't turn this around

Go Up