What Ponies From Older Generations do you Want to See in Friendship is Magic?

Started by Repor Fixup, 2012 Oct 09, 21:18:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PrincessButton

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

PrincessButton

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Oct 12, 11:58:06
xD although... that incident... :c

...  :c

...Nonetheless, one liners and background roles for several G1 guest appearances would be super in my book. :DD
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Vertigo

Aurora

Quote from: Vertigo on 2012 Oct 09, 21:22:55
There eyes look funny.  lol

G1 Galaxy was a Twinkle eye pony. there were Pegasus's, unicorns, and earth ponies born with these eyes. they came from a special line in the toys where the eyes were rhinestones. in the show only about 4-5 of them appeared though.

Aria BIaze

Zbizo

Not ponies, I want to see more 80s GAK(dat purple thing created by these three witches from G1)
Eventually mentioned in first episode of FiM Moondancer

From what I noticed in G1 and G4 connections:
- Rarity's description is a bit inaccurate, they used Glory's colour scheme and just Sparkler's cutie mark
- Is Clover the Clever reference to G1 Clover?
- Rainbow used to defeat villains in G1 was used to create elements of harmony(now can only be released by them)
- First Fluttershy picture ever(first pic on the right) would be nice if someone know actual name of that pony
- Suprise looks creepy same as G3.5 Pinkie Pie with her 'crazy' face, G4 saved her
- Rainbow Dash is only one rainbow mane pony in Equestria
- Star Swirl the Bearded really existed in older gens
- Casting spells is very hard even for adult unicorns(only few are talented)
and... spoiler about upcoming season 3 episode
Spoiler: show
CMC's cutie marks in G3.5 productions are same as in season 3 spoiler, which means they can are pretty much plausible

I'm going to rewatch some of this creepy stuff in free time to find more references

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Zbizo on 2012 Nov 27, 20:49:40
Spoiler: show
Not ponies, I want to see more 80s GAK(dat purple thing created by these three witches from G1)
Eventually mentioned in first episode of FiM Moondancer

From what I noticed in G1 and G4 connections:
- Rarity's description is a bit inaccurate, they used Glory's colour scheme and just Sparkler's cutie mark
- Is Clover the Clever reference to G1 Clover?
- Rainbow used to defeat villains in G1 was used to create elements of harmony(now can only be released by them)
- First Fluttershy picture ever(first pic on the right) would be nice if someone know actual name of that pony
- Suprise looks creepy same as G3.5 Pinkie Pie with her 'crazy' face, G4 saved her
- Rainbow Dash is only one rainbow mane pony in Equestria
- Star Swirl the Bearded really existed in older gens
- Casting spells is very hard even for adult unicorns(only few are talented)
and... spoiler about upcoming season 3 episode
[spoiler]CMC's cutie marks in G3.5 productions are same as in season 3 spoiler, which means they can are pretty much plausible

I'm going to rewatch some of this creepy stuff in free time to find more references[/spoiler]

Faust based Fluttershy on Posey, an earthpony. When she had to turn Surprise into somepony else, she chose Pinkie, who's an earthpony, and so she decided to give Posey the wings she took from Surprise/Pinkie, changed her cutie mark from flowers to butterflies, and named her after Fluttershy.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Iodine

Zbizo

wait... how they managed to find same voice talents if there is more than 20 years of difference between g1 and g4 I can hear Apple Bloom(forgot character's name accurate to her), Rariry and Pinkie Pie while Rarity's voice is accurate to Sparkler and same goes with Pinkie Pie/Suprise(she speaks in return of tambelon and she is like "suprise mothaf**ka")

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Zbizo on 2012 Dec 07, 17:40:59
wait... how they managed to find same voice talents if there is more than 20 years of difference between g1 and g4 I can hear Apple Bloom(forgot character's name accurate to her), Rariry and Pinkie Pie while Rarity's voice is accurate to Sparkler and same goes with Pinkie Pie/Suprise(she speaks in return of tambelon and she is like "suprise mothaf**ka")

People can mimic voices.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Liska

Kimono. G3 Pony.
She was my favorite pony, and the first pony I ever got as a little girl.
I'm kind of upset she's no where in the show, I remember the back story for her was that she lived in a secluded part of Ponyville and was very wise.
So I'm like "why couldn't they make a pony like Zecora who is Kimono?" Fffff. But Zecora's pretty awesome. I like her.
I just wish they gave Kimono a bit of a role or at least showed her in the show somewhere.

ComputerDeathglare

Quote from: AnyaSmash on 2013 Jan 10, 23:30:56
Kimono. G3 Pony.
She was my favorite pony, and the first pony I ever got as a little girl.
I'm kind of upset she's no where in the show, I remember the back story for her was that she lived in a secluded part of Ponyville and was very wise.
So I'm like "why couldn't they make a pony like Zecora who is Kimono?" Fffff. But Zecora's pretty awesome. I like her.
I just wish they gave Kimono a bit of a role or at least showed her in the show somewhere.

Kimono was my first mlp toy! O: I love her!
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Liska

Aw man! Did you get the one with the friendship charm? :3
I still have her perched on top of my shelf. <3

ComputerDeathglare

Uh-huh! :D I think she's in storage with Minty, Pinkie and Dash (the g3's)
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Jenzy

I have a G4 Blindbag Minty :3

It'd actually be neat to see her in the actual show...

ComputerDeathglare

By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Go Up