A Second Chance (( Not a jump-in ))

Started by Lary, 2012 Oct 05, 15:00:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Umbreow

"Hello! How are you this fine day?"
This will stay blank until further notice.

InsaneMar

Rigor looked at the other pony, trying to keep the tension out of her voice, "I could be better."
Rigor Mortis is here to take care of you.

Umbreow

InsaneMar

Her tail flicked with some irritation, she wondered how the pegasus could be so happy.  "Sure.. good.." she muttered, "Well at least we'll get this "pact" thing done, it doesn't seem like you lost your cutie mark either.."

sorikuXIII

Moonlight looked at them both. " im pretty sure we have less than 5 minutes left guys so not to seem pushy but could you hurry it up"
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Umbreow

Midnight looks at his cutie mark, "Why wouldn't I have it, did somepony lose theirs?"

InsaneMar

Rigor was about to make a smart remark and sat down muttering to Moonlight, "Fine."  She held out her hoof to the dark pegasus, "It doesn't matter too much anyway."

sorikuXIII

"Okay now you new pony use the hoof with the watch on it and touch hers..about 4 mins left to make it to the library"
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Umbreow

Midnight holds Rigor's hoof, with the hoof that the watch is on, "Oh, I love books!"

InsaneMar

Rigor blinked at the darker pegasus, "Trust me.. I'm sure the last thing we will be doing at the library is reading too many books.."  She stared at him and waited for something to happen with her watch.

Umbreow

"But isn't that the reason you go to the library, to read?"

sorikuXIII

Moonlight looks at his hoof and starts freaking out a bit then takes off for the library.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

InsaneMar

Rigor Mortis panicked when Moonlight took off for the library, "Wait!"  She moved her hoof from the dark pegasus, "You, come along we need to follow him."  She started galloping as fast as possible after Moonlight.

Umbreow

Midnight follows maintaining the same speed as them

sorikuXIII

Moonlight maintains his speed and passes thru the barrier. "You two need to make a pact before you can come in and you have less than 3 mins to do so"
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Umbreow

"And how exactly do we do that?"

InsaneMar

She stood outside the barrier and groaned, turning to the darker pegasus.  "Put our hooves together and wait basically."  She held out her hoof and sat down on the ground waiting for his, "Rigor Mortis.  Just in case saying my name helps anything before these timers get to zero and we die or whatever happens."

Umbreow

Midnight holds Rigor's hoof, "Midnight is my name!"

Lary

When their hooves touched, the watches gave off the same reaction.

Rigor Mortis and Midnight are now partners.

The timer continued to tick down...

2:34

(( By the way, the clock is fictional. It moves at the speed I desire. ;) ))
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Umbreow

Midnight jumps up happily, "To the Library!!"

Go Up