Ponyville Town Square {Jump in!}

Started by InsaneMar, 2012 Oct 01, 02:26:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ChocolateRain

((Lyra, you finally got your avatar... :D And it's great!))

"NOOOOO! Don't eat me...! Don't eat me....!"

It's been a weird dream. Chocolate Rain couldn't remember all of it and as usual the bits of it were already drifting away faster and faster. It was one of that moments where you can't tell if your'e already awake or still in dreamland. She remembered cotton candy clouds with hay fries raining from them. On one of those there was Discord sitting (not really sitting but placed there in a quite unusual way) teleporting ponies randomly from A to B. And there was something about a pony wanting to eat her...

Suddenly she was awake. She turned her head a little and stared at the pony next to her. Shivers ran down her spine. That pony looked hungry and had "crazy" written all over her face... Chocolate Rain felt a deep fear inside her. Did that strangely sitting pony really want to eat her?

EDIT: Typo

All work and no candy makes Choco a dull colt!
deviantArt

Billow Pillow

2012 Oct 03, 15:38:41 #41 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 03, 15:44:02 by Lyra Heartstrings
((Thank you every so much! I actually found it on some random pony forum, while i was searching for a decent avatar how at the time it was much to big around "450 x 350" so i actually had to crop it to make it more so around 100x100))

Lyra now noticing that the other pony had now suspected her of her attempted actions, quickly proceeding upon closing her already opened mouth.  As she slowly looked away from the already frightened chocolaty pony, she scrunched her mouth inwards as her eyes became distant.  "I am sorry for startling you Mr. Chocolate Delicious! I most certainly wasn't trying to eat you just now" Lyra Stated Nervously.

Spoiler: show

((Face i failed at describing))
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

InsaneMar

Rigor Mortis jolted hearing Chocolate Rain's voice as she turned and looked at the frightened pony on the other bench next to the other pony who was sitting strangely.  She blinked for a while and watched them with a curious look on her face. 
Rigor Mortis is here to take care of you.

ChocolateRain

Quote from: Lyra Heartstrings on 2012 Oct 03, 15:38:41
I most certainly wasn't trying to eat you just now" Lyra Stated Nervously.

Spoiler: show

((That one made me laugh really hard...))

A little less frightened Chocolate Rain bluffed: "You should know I'm made really dark chocolate with a cocoa percentage of at least 120%. So I wouldn't even taste sweet and yummy but bitter. You wouldn't even enjoy eating me..." As the words came out of her mouth she realized it didn't even sound as convincing as it should have. Would the other pony buy this? She really hoped so.

deviantArt

Billow Pillow

((Oh that lyra of mine!))

Lyra's ear twitched upwards as the sweat from her face slowly started dripping downwards, as she slowly starting kicking her legs back and fourth from hunger as the other pony proclaimed of such delectable treats.  Lyra's head slowly twitched again towards the chocolaty pony as her pupils once again grew ever so small, as small forms of drool could be seen coming from her mouth. 
The nervous pony attempted to talk but was unable to as she tried ever so badly to resist her own hunger and temptation, just then the nervous pony thought of an idea! She jumped up upon her two back legs and shouted towards the distance pretending she had saw her friend bon bon. "I'm coming, bon bon!" Lyra then quickly ran off nervously towards the distance as fast as she could into the distance solely on her back two legs directly past rigor and than off screen.
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

InsaneMar

Rigor Mortis raised an eyebrow at Chocolate Rain's words, a hundred and twenty percent was laughable to her.  She put a hoof to her mouth and covered up her laugh, as if anypony would believe that.  Though it did make her think about how Chocolate Rain was able to move if she was made of chocolate, also it gave her something to think about how she would work with a chocolate pony.  She snickered a bit as she muttered under her breath, "Only way to preserve would be to put the body in a freezer."

She blinked as she watched Lyra's obvious discomfort and was worried about the drool coming to her mouth.  Though when the pony umped on her hind legs and dashed off and past her she couldn't help it, she laughed out loud.  Nearly falling off the bench she was on.

ChocolateRain

((Obviously the +20% came for being cooler... lol))

Chocolate Rain was relieved. That funny sitting pony was no threat to her anymore. Though Chocolate wondered why she ran away. It looked like she had seen somepony. But where she went there was none... Had Chocolate said something inappropriate? Should she've given her some of the chocolate secretly hidden beneath her hat (she always had some with her in case of an emergency)?

Looking further around she noticed somepony laughing. Was it laughing at her? She felt a little insecure... She still was only a little filly after all.

deviantArt

InsaneMar

(( Oh of course! That's where it came from.  ovO ))

Rigor Mortis took a breath to calm down her laughter as she looked at the small chocolate colored filly.  "I must applaud you on protecting yourself," she started with a grin, "Though next time if somepony is looking at you like that I would suggest backing up out of range."  She looked off where Lyra ran out of view, "You got lucky that her conscience got the better of her."

ChocolateRain

"Thank you mam. I would have gone away from her, but her crazy sitting thingy was somehow hypnotizing."

Chocolate now felt more and more secure. "Do you want some chocolate?", she asked. Usually she did that all the time, but since some of her friends and family were pretty annoyed with her chocolate affection she tried to hold her horses.

deviantArt

InsaneMar

"Yes, the way she does sit is fascinating," she remarked before picking up her bags and moving to the bench were Chocolate Rain was sitting.  She tilted her head a bit looking at the filly, "It's not from your physical body is it?"

ChocolateRain

"You have to know, I'm not really made of chocolate... I wonder why everypony thinks so. Earlier I just said I was made of 120% cocoa to make that pony not eat me, you know." And then Chocolate added: "I don't want to be impolite, but I have to leave now, as my big sis is expecting me home. We're going to try a new brownie recipe for my friend's Cotton Candy Cloud's birthday next week. Was nice to meet you... Eh... Nevermind... I'm sure I'll see you around sometime. Ponyville isn't that big I guess..."

(( I guess we have really bed timing (pun intended), because I have to hit the hay right now... All those timezones don't always make things easy. ))

deviantArt

InsaneMar

(( It's the middle of the day for me and I've been studying thus my slow response time. Have a good sleep! ))

"Actually I didn't think you were until you told her that you were made out of it," she replied and smiled.  Rigor blinked a bit and nodded, "It's quite alright, I'm sure we will see each other again."  She sat there watching Chocolate Rain run off and she called out to her, "It's Rigor Mortis!"

ChocolateRain

(( For me it's now round about 11:00 in the morning... But I have no clue, what time it might be on town square... ovO ))

Having made a whole bunch of brownies following the new recipe, Chocolate needed somepony to test them. Not that she thought they were toxic or something (she had actually tried quite a few of them already), but she needed a second opinion (actually third, as her big sis has tasted them too). In the end Cotton Candy Cloud should really, really enjoy those, so it had to be the very best brownies of all Equestria and all time. If there was even the slightest possibility of finding someone knowing an even better recipe, she had to take it.

Chocolate took all the cookie sheets holding the delicious brownies and somehow managed to balance those on her back. Trying not to drop any of them she took of back to town.

deviantArt

sorikuXIII

Meanwhile above the town square on a drifting cloud laid Moonlight Gamer just watching all of the happening going on around the square and amazingly started to get bored. Sighing he decided to fly into town to see if there was anything he could do to quell his boredom.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

FlameandIce

Elluka walks around the town square her cloak's hood hiding her face she looks around (it has been some time since I have come out of the forest and into this town) she grins
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

sorikuXIII

Moonlight just trots casually thru town and sees a strange pony wearing a cloak and a hood covering their face. (Thinks to self) "I wonder who that is..I've never seen that pony before. I better keep a close eye on that one". Then proceeds to take to the sky and tail this mysterious pony from above.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

FlameandIce

(might as well get this off but I can't let any of her spys spot me if I take of the cloak right now and her spy's are here they would have seen me come out of the forest and then find the base) she continues walking she looks for a secluded area
RP idea give me feedback

sorikuXIII

Moonlight thought to himself while cloud hoping and thanking Celestia that it was a mildly cloudy day, that today was gonna be a pretty boring day until this hooded stranger wandered into town. Continously tailing this strange pony he thought to himself "Where did this pony come from anyway..i didnt see anyone come from the train station today that looked this suspicious before".
Pixel Art:

My OCs

FlameandIce

Elluka looks around seeing nopony she can be heard muttering something her hooves glow and the she vanishes for a split secound when she re appears the cloak is gone she is a Pegasus and her cutie mark is a clock with 7 orbs around it Thank the 4 I am a witch let's just hope any of her spys are around she says
RP idea give me feedback

sorikuXIII

Holding in a surprised gasp, Moonlight just stares at the mysterious pony..now pegasi..wide eyed and cant believe his eyes. "I've got to find somepony and tell them about this mysterious mare" he says quietly and quietly takes off back to the town.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Go Up