Welcome to ponyville act 1.

Started by Blues-Music, 2012 Sep 22, 04:05:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rissian

2012 Sep 27, 17:35:18 #20 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 27, 17:44:54 by Trege
I think I'm going to try this out as well although if the story options are really limited then I'm not sure how much I'll like it.

Edit :
Sweetie belle's voice actor is pretty good.
*Wonders if anyone caught the resident evil reference in the tutorial.*
(At least I think it was a reference.)

Repor Fixup

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2012 Sep 23, 13:41:45
I seem to have a problem with games like these, in that I can't seem to make it to myself to be mean to any pony in it, so I always just do the nicest possible answer  DD:

I had a hard time being mean to everypony as well. Everypony EXCEPT Rainbow Dash of course.
Thanks for the drawing, Tiger.

I love to fly around and fix things with my hammer.

Rissian

Hmm I may have just got Rarity kidnapped by diamond dogs by mistake but I'm not sure.  :I

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Sep 27, 19:50:52
Hmm I may have just got Rarity kidnapped by diamond dogs by mistake but I'm not sure.  :I

I think I did that. Nah, she's safe. lol

SapphirePony

I shall relax my scream mucles... and try this game again, I MUST SHIP MY PONY WITH BIG MAC!  ovO

Stitchin Time

Quote from: SapphirePony on 2012 Sep 27, 21:18:56
I shall relax my scream mucles... and try this game again, I MUST SHIP MY PONY WITH BIG MAC!  ovO

I will attempt to ship with Doctor. ovO ovO ovO

Also, why are mares hitting on me? Why did I call AJ cute? ME NOT GAY, ME STRAIGHT!!! DD:

Blues-Music

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Sep 27, 22:00:22

Also, why are mares hitting on me? Why did I call AJ cute? ME NOT GAY, ME STRAIGHT!!! DD:

Complements.If I say someone looks good i'm not saying i'm gay for them.Unless Vinyl hits on mares the same way she does for stallions.Then you are in trouble.

I think i'm gonna need an enemy too....Hmmm....Well i'm not fond of sethesto since I think the only O.C that is fit to be in this game is you.So i'm probably gonna be his enemy.However that is pretty dangerous since he writes EQD , and he could make a bad article about me...I'm not that fond of equestria daily anyway.

Now time to figure out who to have as a friend....Fleur seems incredible elegent , and shy.Not to mention she is a canterlot proper so she is new to ponyville too.

SapphirePony

Turns out I might be able to ship myself with Spike  o_O He called me pretty then laughed nervously  :I

Blues-Music

Quote from: SapphirePony on 2012 Sep 28, 10:12:09
Turns out I might be able to ship myself with Spike  o_O He called me pretty then laughed nervously  :I
Can pony , and dragon relationships even work :o?Well Rarity DID assistant-zone him so I think he moved on or something. lol

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Sep 28, 03:33:43

Complements.If I say someone looks good i'm not saying i'm gay for them.Unless Vinyl hits on mares the same way she does for stallions.Then you are in trouble.

I think i'm gonna need an enemy too....Hmmm....Well i'm not fond of sethesto since I think the only O.C that is fit to be in this game is you.So i'm probably gonna be his enemy.However that is pretty dangerous since he writes EQD , and he could make a bad article about me...I'm not that fond of equestria daily anyway.

Now time to figure out who to have as a friend....Fleur seems incredible elegent , and shy.Not to mention she is a canterlot proper so she is new to ponyville too.

Oh, yeah, Vinyl hits... HARD. *Shivers* >.<

Blues-Music

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Sep 28, 19:00:19

Bisexuals.

Bisexuals everywhere.

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Sep 29, 10:46:00
Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Sep 28, 19:00:19

Bisexuals.

Bisexuals everywhere.

True dat. >.<

Chishio Kunrin

I made her sleep on the floor. When she stopped flirting, I actually got kinda used to her. She seems like the kind of pony I wouldn't have a problem hanging out with as long as she stopped trying to act naughty toward me. She actually seemed to really care about my pony's health when she pointed out the bump on my pony's head.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Rissian

I finally beat the demo I also had Vinyl sleep on the floor, although I kind of wish they had an option to let your pony sleep on the floor instead of her seems like a nicer thing to do despite her completely invading your home randomly.

Spoiler: thoughts on the ending. • show
Anyways the ending to the demo made my hair stand up once the character pony said "Wait it's cold...?" "I'm not dreaming!" Not entirely sure why but it was interesting to say the least. It was probably because I was too focused on the game. I also wonder what's waiting for the main character in everfree.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Sep 30, 05:48:40
I finally beat the demo I also had Vinyl sleep on the floor, although I kind of wish they had an option to let your pony sleep on the floor instead of her seems like a nicer thing to do despite her completely invading your home randomly.

Anyways the ending to the demo made my hair stand up once the character pony said "Wait it's cold...?" "I'm not dreaming!" Not entirely sure why but it was interesting to say the least. It was probably because I was too focused on the game. I also wonder what's waiting for the main character in everfree.

Spoiler: show
Yeah, it creeped me out too. Every time stuff got like that, it creeped me out. >.<

Rissian

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Sep 30, 06:14:19
Quote from: Trege on 2012 Sep 30, 05:48:40

Yeah, it creeped me out too. Every time stuff got like that, it creeped me out. >.<

It didn't bother me too much at all until that moment in everfree since it was just another freaky dream then suddenly that dreams happening to your character but your character isn't asleep anymore, that sudden feeling of your character being awake is what made my hair stand up.

kenan89

pretty boring if you ask me you cant see yourself you cant customize you cant walk freely all you can do is just.... click

Blues-Music

Quote from: kenan89 on 2012 Oct 13, 06:21:47
pretty boring if you ask me you cant see yourself you cant customize you cant walk freely all you can do is just.... click

*Facepalm.*

Customizing yourself will serve 0 purpose since I doubt it can affect the game in anyway.
You CAN walk freely by picking which place you want to go too.
Its a POINT , AND CLICK.I doubt you wouldn't excpect to POINT , AND CLICK.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: kenan89 on 2012 Oct 13, 06:21:47

It's kind of an interactive story.

Vertigo

What game is this I cant see itnand I cant get on computer to see it

Go Up