Sponk

2012 Aug 06, 21:38:48 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 02, 13:12:36 by Sponk

Name: Lycanthropy ''Howling Moon''

Mane/Tail color: Purple-brown

Coat color: Maroon

Species: Earth pony

Build: Athletic

Cutie mark: A wolf howling at the moon

Personality: Due to his tragic foalhood, Lycan was inspired to become a hard worker in memory of his parents, and like his mother he is kind, though he dislikes bullies and uses his wolf-like howls while hiding to intimidate them.  Because of his factory jobs as a colt, he was unable to attend school or learn many of the basic knowledge most others could, but he is a quick-witted pony.  He is foalish at heart, but does his best to act as an adult.

Bio/History: Because his father had passed away years before, the young Lycan was forced to work at a factory in Trottingham to support himself and his dying mother.  Though she hid her illness from her son, the kindly mare did her best to comfort him, always replying to the concerned colt's questions by saying, "Mommy will be okay, don't you worry."  Of course, deep down the colt understood the gravity of the situation, though for his mother's sake he would do his best to act cheerful.  Only a short time after, the mare passed away peacefully in her sleep, leaving Lycan without a single surviving family member. By the time he came of age, he chose to move to Ponyville in the hopes of starting a new life.

Other: When he worked in factories as a young colt, he was constantly cut by the sharp metal. Which caused many scars.
Blah blah blah.

Stitchin Time

2012 Aug 06, 22:53:32 #1 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 07, 21:53:15 by Stitchin Time
Poor Lycan. :c

Blues-Music

What the?The creepy merchant?How did you get here?

Shy-Blood

Cool OC design. I love his scars! I like his back story but I feel sorry for him. *Hugs Lycanthropy*.
Credit goes to Frosting Blush.

Tiger

Cool OC! You should make more like these ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Kamikaze

Wow. Whoever drew that pony is an amazing artist.  :3

His history made me cry (more like cry on the inside). Poor little guy. He needs more hugs.   DD:

Go Up