[Herd] Warriors of Harmony

Started by HerpyDooves, 2012 Jun 13, 13:43:39

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Natsu

2012 Aug 15, 16:51:32 #40 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 15, 16:54:50 by Natsu
Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Aug 07, 11:41:58
I would love to see it :D


yeah well do you know the image size it needs to be? I would like to hear from you so I can hurry up and make these banners.

AND...The original logo you had earlier...(no offense) was pretty lame. I already got an idea for one, give me a bit, and i'll post it soon.

Salveon

Quote from: Natsu on 2012 Aug 15, 16:51:32
Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Aug 07, 11:41:58
I would love to see it :D


yeah well do you know the image size it needs to be? I would like to hear from you so I can hurry up and make these banners.


"Images in your signature must be no greater than 475x200 pixels"

Thats the max size, so I assume that'd be good, that's the size of the pic in my siggy.
~Salveon

Natsu

Quote from: Salveon on 2012 Aug 15, 16:54:11
Quote from: Natsu on 2012 Aug 15, 16:51:32
Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Aug 07, 11:41:58
I would love to see it :D


yeah well do you know the image size it needs to be? I would like to hear from you so I can hurry up and make these banners.


"Images in your signature must be no greater than 475x200 pixels"

Thats the max size, so I assume that'd be good, that's the size of the pic in my siggy.


Sounds good, thank you.

BlackVortex

Thanks for letting me join  :D

I could try to make a banner too if you want... You could have a banner contest... just an idea
I will be gone until the pony drought is over... so find me on Feral Heart if you want me :P

Natsu

Quote from: BlackVortex on 2012 Aug 15, 17:07:25
Thanks for letting me join  :D

I could try to make a banner too if you want... You could have a banner contest... just an idea


I'm currently taking care of the logo, if you wish to make a banner, that would be splendid  :D

Natsu

What does this logo mean?

Since we accept all races, it was an obvious idea to have the three symbols.

Also, sorry for the low quality job but I did it in paint loool.

It should be good enough though right?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/logonewkl.jpg/][IMG]http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/6434/logonewkl.jpg[/img][/URL]

~Natsu

Lucien

Quote from: Natsu on 2012 Aug 15, 19:06:19
What does this logo mean?

Since we accept all races, it was an obvious idea to have the three symbols.

Also, sorry for the low quality job but I did it in paint loool.

It should be good enough though right?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/logonewkl.jpg/][IMG]http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/6434/logonewkl.jpg[/img][/URL]

~Natsu


I suggest you create a banner in Sumo Paint. Just look it up on Google. Also we probably want "Warriors of Harmony" in the name. I have almost no artistic talent so...
Starting anew. I am a musician. My past here means nothing.

Natsu


Quote
I suggest you create a banner in Sumo Paint. Just look it up on Google. Also we probably want "Warriors of Harmony" in the name. I have almost no artistic talent so...


I'll check it out, thanks.

BB-788

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Aug 14, 08:11:30
Quote from: Salveon on 2012 Aug 13, 19:34:55
So I had this idea for the startling banner.
Like, a cracked egg with light shining out of it or with a ray of light on it. Witha background of something, I have photoshop on my laptop, but it's getting repaired, so when I get it back I can try to make a banner if there arn't some by then. :3


It would be so great of you if you are willing to create the startling banner for the herd!

Quote from: BB-788 on 2012 Aug 14, 01:51:16
My name is Moonshadow. As a soldier, my name was Shadow Strife BB-788. You can call me any one of them, if you would prefer another title, that requires my consent, or I will not respond. (I won't know who your talking about/to, thus, I care not of topics of no concern to me.) I am a man (stallion, if you wish) who asks no questions, unless told otherwise by higher ranked individuals. I respond briefly, and sometimes make grammatical error. Nothing too intensive, or displeasing, I assure. If my introductory was, as some would say, Improper, for a militarism themed department of sorts, my I rephrase;

Name: Moonshadow
Service Name: Shadow Strife
Service Tag: BB-788
Height: average masculine stallion
Build: average masculine stallion
Intellectual/Mental Info: Mentally unstable at times, usually forgetful. Dior case of Amnesia, and has forgotten most of his past, but remembers mostly the death toll on his hands And he was a Colonel in the Vaktovian Empire. Not much else can be remembered.
Past Record: Former Vaktovian Colonel, successful Superhuman Test who went on massive rampage killing nearly everyone within two hundred light years of space, destroying the Vaktovian Empire. No further Records exist, until he reappeared, as a stallion, (no longer human) recruiting himself into the Traveler's Blessing herd.


You have quite a background, but nothing too displeasing. I thought about it for a second, and I figured, would you want a position as a Loyal? You'll have too prove yourself though... But anyway, welcome to the herd! :D


No thanks, I think I'll just be a normal ole' Warrior. What exactly do you mean "Prove Myself" though. I'm just curious. What exactly ARE the requirements for being "Loyal"? What comes to my mind is someone who is (of course) loyal, in many more ways than any normal soldier would go to the extents of, also, a high level of experience in combat, and high strength, willing to risk their lives for anyone with the exception of enemies.

Natsu

Quote from: BB-788 on 2012 Aug 18, 00:15:47
Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Aug 14, 08:11:30
Quote from: Salveon on 2012 Aug 13, 19:34:55
So I had this idea for the startling banner.
Like, a cracked egg with light shining out of it or with a ray of light on it. Witha background of something, I have photoshop on my laptop, but it's getting repaired, so when I get it back I can try to make a banner if there arn't some by then. :3


It would be so great of you if you are willing to create the startling banner for the herd!

Quote from: BB-788 on 2012 Aug 14, 01:51:16
My name is Moonshadow. As a soldier, my name was Shadow Strife BB-788. You can call me any one of them, if you would prefer another title, that requires my consent, or I will not respond. (I won't know who your talking about/to, thus, I care not of topics of no concern to me.) I am a man (stallion, if you wish) who asks no questions, unless told otherwise by higher ranked individuals. I respond briefly, and sometimes make grammatical error. Nothing too intensive, or displeasing, I assure. If my introductory was, as some would say, Improper, for a militarism themed department of sorts, my I rephrase;

Name: Moonshadow
Service Name: Shadow Strife
Service Tag: BB-788
Height: average masculine stallion
Build: average masculine stallion
Intellectual/Mental Info: Mentally unstable at times, usually forgetful. Dior case of Amnesia, and has forgotten most of his past, but remembers mostly the death toll on his hands And he was a Colonel in the Vaktovian Empire. Not much else can be remembered.
Past Record: Former Vaktovian Colonel, successful Superhuman Test who went on massive rampage killing nearly everyone within two hundred light years of space, destroying the Vaktovian Empire. No further Records exist, until he reappeared, as a stallion, (no longer human) recruiting himself into the Traveler's Blessing herd.


You have quite a background, but nothing too displeasing. I thought about it for a second, and I figured, would you want a position as a Loyal? You'll have too prove yourself though... But anyway, welcome to the herd! :D


No thanks, I think I'll just be a normal ole' Warrior. What exactly do you mean "Prove Myself" though. I'm just curious. What exactly ARE the requirements for being "Loyal"? What comes to my mind is someone who is (of course) loyal, in many more ways than any normal soldier would go to the extents of, also, a high level of experience in combat, and high strength, willing to risk their lives for anyone with the exception of enemies.


I would think ranking would be considered by how much time you've been in the guild and your importance in-game. Because honestly, giving someone general because of their RP information is complete horseapples if you catch what I mean. Any 10 year old could say that he is "Gen. Hoofbacker of the Celestial Army" and give a huge amount of information on his RP character/OC.

Ranking in this guild should be by trust, time, and contribution. Hopefully the GM agrees with me.

Oh, and welcome aboard.  :D

Nova

2012 Aug 18, 14:58:48 #50 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 18, 16:16:09 by Nova
Hi, there. I'm Nova. You've probably not heard of me, since I only registered today. I have however been following the LoE livestream/forum updates for a while.
Anyway, I'd like to join your herd. I enjoy playing strategy games, MMOs and FPSs.
I enjoy chatting, and I'm willing to play fairly, while being supportive and assisting other herd members. :]

Here's my application (since I couldn't find a template in the OP):

Name: Niall Davey
OC: Nova (Color: Yellow, Hair Color: Orange-Brown, Eye Color: Magenta, Cutie mark: An orange nova)
Age: 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999... (I could go on >:/ )
Occupation: Warrior/Hunter
Equipment: Red Body Armor with Bow
Mood: Cheerful, optimistic and empathic.
Password: abc123 (You're kidding, right...)
Skype: spaceyavin
Xfire: spaceyavin
Favourite Games: SC2, Halo, WoW, Assassin's Creed

I haven't much more to say, but I sincerely hope you consider my request. X3

Natsu

Quote from: Nova on 2012 Aug 18, 14:58:48
Hi, there. I'm Nova. You've probably not heard of me, since I only registered today. I have however been following the LoE livestream/forum updates for a while.
Anyway, I'd like to join your herd. I enjoy playing strategy games, MMOs and FPSs.
I enjoy chatting, and I'm willing to play fairly, while being supportive and assisting other herd members. :]

Here's my application (since I couldn't find a template in the OP):

Name: Niall Davey
OC: Nova (Color: Yellow, Hair Color: Orange-Brown, Eye Color: Magenta, Cutie mark: An orange nova)
Age: 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999... (I could go on >:/ )
Occupation: Warrior/Hunter
Equipment: Red Body Armor with Bow
Mood: Cheerful, optimistic and empathic.
Password: abc123 (You're kidding, right...)
Skype: spaceyavin
Xfire: spaceyavin
Favourite Games: SC2, Halo, WoW, Assassin's Creed

I haven't much more to say, but I sincerely hope you consider my request. X3


Which Assassins Creed game is your favorite?  Mine rhymes with two.  lol

Nova

For story, I say the original (got a bit long/boring though).
For gameplay, I say Revelations. :P

Cotton Ball

2012 Aug 20, 10:11:27 #53 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 22, 10:25:14 by Cotton Ball
OC Name: Honey Heart
Forum Name: Cotton Ball
Race:Pegasus
Gender:Girl
Personality:Adventurous,CRAZY!!!!!!!!!,Super kind, Always ready for something new 0:), Cheerful, Happy!
OC's look: my avatar :D
Cutie Mark: pink heart with honey around it
Age:Almost 7
Likes:Soft Stuff, Adventuring ,Sleeping on clouds ,RACING!!!!!!!, Slushi's,Defeting Evil!!!!!!!!, ANIMALS ^-^
Dislikes >:O: Bad guys, Night time, [ Invalid YouTube link ]
Thats it's :). Please accept me in I'm really new <3
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

Lucien

Since we're putting OC info in here, might as well.

Name: Lucid
Age: 21
Gender: Colt
Race: Unicorn
Appearance: My avatar.
Personality: Softspoken unless confronting an enemy, does whatever he can to get around obstacles.
Equipment: A VERY heavy shield.

Anything else you want to know- my OC's page in my siggy.
Starting anew. I am a musician. My past here means nothing.

BB-788

I which case, my OC appears in the bodycolor of light pale blue, (which I like to call, "SBD Blue" http://www.ww2incolor.com/d/413418-4/Capture_101) with sage colored eyes (http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac29/spectresix/SLIFER22.png), long blond hair, and a short blond tail, tall, and as masculine and serious as I can make myself look in LoE. A low English/Australian accent (pretty much, Jorge's http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/261/5/d/noble_five__jorge_052_by_reniko_seika-d2z0otj.jpg[u/]), and a very serious attitude. Also, I will work my butt of the minute the game comes out, buckin' enemy behind, to gain skill in combat, and train myself to remember controls, and timing, also to know my enemies well, so if at all I happen to be gone for a few days, or even weeks, don't panic. I'm alright. I'll just be in the Everfree forest for awhile, that's all.

Nova

Nothing better than to use Halo: Reach to explain your colors. Education just got interesting.  X3

HerpyDooves

Sorry for such late answers!! I've been busy X3

Quote from: BB-788 on 2012 Aug 18, 00:15:47
Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Aug 14, 08:11:30
Quote from: Salveon on 2012 Aug 13, 19:34:55
So I had this idea for the startling banner.
Like, a cracked egg with light shining out of it or with a ray of light on it. Witha background of something, I have photoshop on my laptop, but it's getting repaired, so when I get it back I can try to make a banner if there arn't some by then. :3


It would be so great of you if you are willing to create the startling banner for the herd!

Quote from: BB-788 on 2012 Aug 14, 01:51:16
My name is Moonshadow. As a soldier, my name was Shadow Strife BB-788. You can call me any one of them, if you would prefer another title, that requires my consent, or I will not respond. (I won't know who your talking about/to, thus, I care not of topics of no concern to me.) I am a man (stallion, if you wish) who asks no questions, unless told otherwise by higher ranked individuals. I respond briefly, and sometimes make grammatical error. Nothing too intensive, or displeasing, I assure. If my introductory was, as some would say, Improper, for a militarism themed department of sorts, my I rephrase;

Name: Moonshadow
Service Name: Shadow Strife
Service Tag: BB-788
Height: average masculine stallion
Build: average masculine stallion
Intellectual/Mental Info: Mentally unstable at times, usually forgetful. Dior case of Amnesia, and has forgotten most of his past, but remembers mostly the death toll on his hands And he was a Colonel in the Vaktovian Empire. Not much else can be remembered.
Past Record: Former Vaktovian Colonel, successful Superhuman Test who went on massive rampage killing nearly everyone within two hundred light years of space, destroying the Vaktovian Empire. No further Records exist, until he reappeared, as a stallion, (no longer human) recruiting himself into the Traveler's Blessing herd.


You have quite a background, but nothing too displeasing. I thought about it for a second, and I figured, would you want a position as a Loyal? You'll have too prove yourself though... But anyway, welcome to the herd! :D


No thanks, I think I'll just be a normal ole' Warrior. What exactly do you mean "Prove Myself" though. I'm just curious. What exactly ARE the requirements for being "Loyal"? What comes to my mind is someone who is (of course) loyal, in many more ways than any normal soldier would go to the extents of, also, a high level of experience in combat, and high strength, willing to risk their lives for anyone with the exception of enemies.


The difference between a Loyal and Warrior of Harmony is that Loyal's are the people that do more responsible tasks only Loyal and up are trusted to do. If this guild gets popular, I'm going to need trusties.

And yes, Natsu, I agree with ya.

Quote from: Nova on 2012 Aug 18, 14:58:48
Hi, there. I'm Nova. You've probably not heard of me, since I only registered today. I have however been following the LoE livestream/forum updates for a while.
Anyway, I'd like to join your herd. I enjoy playing strategy games, MMOs and FPSs.
I enjoy chatting, and I'm willing to play fairly, while being supportive and assisting other herd members. :]

Here's my application (since I couldn't find a template in the OP):

Name: Niall Davey
OC: Nova (Color: Yellow, Hair Color: Orange-Brown, Eye Color: Magenta, Cutie mark: An orange nova)
Age: 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999... (I could go on >:/ )
Occupation: Warrior/Hunter
Equipment: Red Body Armor with Bow
Mood: Cheerful, optimistic and empathic.
Password: abc123 (You're kidding, right...)
Skype: spaceyavin
Xfire: spaceyavin
Favourite Games: SC2, Halo, WoW, Assassin's Creed

I haven't much more to say, but I sincerely hope you consider my request. X3


All are welcome!!!! :D
Quote from: Cotton Ball on 2012 Aug 20, 10:11:27
OC Name:Cotton Ball
Forum Name: Cotton Ball
Race:Pegasus
Gender:Girl
Personality:Adventurous,CRAZY!!!!!!!!!,Super kind, Always ready for something new 0:), Cheerful, Happy!
OC's look: my avatar :D
Cutie Mark: Fluffy Wing
Age:Almost 7
Likes:Soft Stuff, Adventuring ,Sleeping on clouds ,RACING!!!!!!!, Slushi's,Defeting Evil!!!!!!!!, ANIMALS ^-^
Dislikes >:O: Bad guys, Night time, [ Invalid YouTube link ]
Thats it's :). Please accept me in I'm really new <3


Welcome to the guild ^-^

Again, sorry for such late responses.  ;)


Natsu

Somepony takes your OC before you via character creation. Wut do.

Discuss My Little Ponies  :]

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Natsu on 2012 Aug 23, 21:37:13
Somepony takes your OC before you via character creation. Wut do.

Discuss My Little Ponies  :]


Wut? :I


Go Up