Teh Minecraftness thread

Started by KoalaLover99, 2012 Jun 04, 10:15:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

My Little Creeper~ My Little Creeper~ Aaah aaah aaaah-aaah-- *Explosion*

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

TimeRight

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 04, 18:03:58
My Little Creeper~ My Little Creeper~ Aaah aaah aaaah-aaah--

*punches to the ground and as its laying on its side* NO! NO! BAD CREEPER! NO! *then kicked it off a cliff* dam bushes. *turns around to see blocks mising from home and five endermen* SON OF A! *explosion from behind*
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!
thank you Firefly for the avi

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: TimeRight on 2012 Jul 04, 20:55:40
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 04, 18:03:58
My Little Creeper~ My Little Creeper~ Aaah aaah aaaah-aaah--

*punches to the ground and as its laying on its side* NO! NO! BAD CREEPER! NO! *then kicked it off a cliff* dam bushes. *turns around to see blocks mising from home and five endermen* SON OF A! *explosion from behind*

It's so creepy that Endermen sometimes sneak up on people. >.< You're just standing there, and suddenly, you hear the "gromp!" sound of one teleporting and see purple sparkles off to the side of your vision.

Book Smarts

It's scarier to see how far you can aggro enderman from and have them go right in front of you in a second  O:

Chishio Kunrin

And they can chase you for quite a while. :c Your only advantage is a building with a roof too short for them.

The unicorn I'm gonna make on LoE will be an Enderpony. Shhh, don't tell anypony. I don't consider her an OC at all just because it's a ponification.

Book Smarts

Thats how I farm them, I go out, look at one,and then run back to my house lol

Darkangel

Do you know if you wear a pumpkin on your head, the Endermen won't bother you? I don't get why nobody brings a pumpkin to The End :s . Then again, you could just use freakin' peaceful mode. :l
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

TimeRight

actualy i agro them and then jsut stand on one block srounded by water... bring it!
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Darkangel on 2012 Jul 05, 04:22:37
Do you know if you wear a pumpkin on your head, the Endermen won't bother you? I don't get why nobody brings a pumpkin to The End :s . Then again, you could just use freakin' peaceful mode. :l

Why don't people bring pumpkins to the End? DD:

Darkangel

2012 Jul 05, 05:55:48 #89 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 05, 06:02:52 by Darkangel
Ok, in 1.3, Jebb((However you spell his name )) said he'll add jungle temples... which have a switch puzzle... hm... switches... HEY I GOT A BETTER IDEA JUST DIG UP THE WALL THEY ARE ON. INSTANT DIAMONDS. Yeah..... and desert temples? There is gonna be a pressure plate that triggers TNT... hope no mobs trigger it :l. Emeralds? HARDER TO FIND THEN DIAMONDS? Ok, I made my point. Jebb is KINDA stupid.

EDIT:Max level for enchantment tables is 30? Wow Jebb. Wow. 30 levels? So easy.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Darkangel on 2012 Jul 05, 05:55:48
Ok, in 1.3, Jebb((However you spell his name )) said he'll add jungle temples... which have a switch puzzle... hm... switches... HEY I GOT A BETTER IDEA JUST DIG UP THE WALL THEY ARE ON. INSTANT DIAMONDS. Yeah..... and desert temples? There is gonna be a pressure plate that triggers TNT... hope no mobs trigger it :l. Emeralds? HARDER TO FIND THEN DIAMONDS? Ok, I made my point. Jebb is KINDA stupid.

Some big Minecraft Youtubers have gotten the snapshot of 1.3 and covered that stuff in them.

Jungle Temples: The switch puzzle involves pistons and flipping three levers until you can get it to open a hole in the upper floor leading to the chest. But as the Yogscast have accidentally figured out, Jeb forgot to put in a way for you to get out of the hole. Also, there'll be a trip wire in another area of the temple. The trip wire is hard to see.
Desert Temple:
Spoiler: For real, spoiler • show
Spoiler: I'm warning you, this is a spoiler • show
Spoiler: Okie doke • show
Dig a hole in the middle of the floor, and there'll be a chamber beneath. But as Simon, of the Yogscast, displayed by stupidly jumping in immediately, there are pressure plates at the bottom that'll trigger TNT.

Level 30 enchanting:
1. Apparently, the list will display the highest level you can enchant to with the amount of exp you have every time.
2. Getting exp will be even easier now that mining gets you exp too. Mining ores like diamond, coal, and redstone instantly give you exp. Smelting gold and iron give you exp. I hear they've done this because people haven't been using enchanting very much at all because it's too much work to get a lot of exp, so they're trying to encourage us to use enchanting tables.

I think you'll be able to turn a singleplayer world into kind of a multiplayer world.

Darkangel

2012 Jul 05, 06:21:14 #91 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 05, 06:24:14 by Darkangel
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 05, 06:12:36
Quote from: Darkangel on 2012 Jul 05, 05:55:48

Some big Minecraft Youtubers have gotten the snapshot of 1.3 and covered that stuff in them.

Jungle Temples: The switch puzzle involves pistons and flipping three levers until you can get it to open a hole in the upper floor leading to the chest. But as the Yogscast have accidentally figured out, Jeb forgot to put in a way for you to get out of the hole. Also, there'll be a trip wire in another area of the temple. The trip wire is hard to see.
Desert Temple:
Spoiler: For real, spoiler • show
Spoiler: I'm warning you, this is a spoiler • show
Spoiler: Okie doke • show
Dig a hole in the middle of the floor, and there'll be a chamber beneath. But as Simon, of the Yogscast, displayed by stupidly jumping in immediately, there are pressure plates at the bottom that'll trigger TNT.

Level 30 enchanting:
1. Apparently, the list will display the highest level you can enchant to with the amount of exp you have every time.
2. Getting exp will be even easier now that mining gets you exp too. Mining ores like diamond, coal, and redstone instantly give you exp. Smelting gold and iron give you exp. I hear they've done this because people haven't been using enchanting very much at all because it's too much work to get a lot of exp, so they're trying to encourage us to use enchanting tables.

I think you'll be able to turn a singleplayer world into kind of a multiplayer world.

Yes, yes I know, I saw a 1.3 snapshot video but I was saying you can just dig your way through the switch puzzle, because it's like: "Ooo rare chiseled((Or however its spelled))stone brick! Im gonna harvest it! *Harvests and sees the room with the chest* Wow..."
Also you know that a mob could have went onto the pressure plate and explode the chest, right?

EDIT:Im a drawf and im digging a hole
__     __
   l   l
   l   l
   ----
See?
/random

Book Smarts

I've been playing minecraft since forever, and I've yet to ever hit over level 13 so it doesn't bother me =P

Darkangel

2012 Jul 05, 07:31:30 #93 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 05, 07:43:45 by Darkangel
On Minecraft I found a desert well, I didn't know what it was and how rare it was until I searched up "desert well" on Minecraft wiki and saw it is 1/1000 chance of spawning in a world. :I

LarryMcLie

I know a seed with a desert well in the desert next to spawn. In the same desert is a surface zombie dungeon. And funny because the seed is Zombie spawner plzzzzzzz! With the ! in it. There alot of cool stuff in that seed so check it out maybe. Also you should visit the stronghold the opposite way of the desert or you'll be lead to a different one I haven't even checked out. Plz enjoy!

TimeRight

the reasion for teh temples with all teh chalange is... THE NEW ADVENTURE MODE *cround of 1 cheering* no breakin blocks in dat mode!
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!

Book Smarts

Can't wait to explore a pyramid when Minecraft 1.3 is released, I just have to make sure to watch out for the traps   =P

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: TimeRight on 2012 Jul 05, 19:08:41
the reasion for teh temples with all teh chalange is... THE NEW ADVENTURE MODE *cround of 1 cheering* no breakin blocks in dat mode!

Oh yeah. :I Adventure mode. Hrm. That's gonna suck for the Yogscast, as much as Simon and Lewis cheat in adventure maps.

Book Smarts

Me and some friends tried to do a campaign in Minecraft using a world one of them built. Everything was going fine until we were swarmed by enderman and my texture pack made my netherworld look like waterworld  lol

LarryMcLie

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jul 08, 00:43:57
Me and some friends tried to do a campaign in Minecraft using a world one of them built. Everything was going fine until we were swarmed by enderman and my texture pack made my netherworld look like waterworld  lol

Ya, SimplyR A Texture Pack used to do that, I think. Water texture took over the netherrack texture. I have a snapshot of it. Also I fixed by making it a 8x8 texture instead of 16x16.

Go Up