Make up a secret about the person above you

Started by Equestrian, 2012 Jun 03, 11:45:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

*Moaning* Thank you.

Ugh... :x I never felt that weak since Tirek stole my magic. I think the instant transmission took way too much magic, or maybe I'm not use to using that much magic at once.

... Why am I wet? Why do I smell firework smoke, and why was I hugging Doomato? What REALLY happened?  How long was I asleep? (I know, too many questions.)

Secretly has a prank waiting for me when I wake up from my unconsciousness.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Doomato

*Instantly turns back into a stallion* Tirek couldn't drain me because I have no magical essence because I have human origin.

Knew that the reason he was hugging me was because he wuved baby Doom.

Peace Keeper

2014 Aug 01, 20:28:05 #8782 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 01, 20:31:32 by Peace Keeper
YOU'RE A WHAT??? What's a human? So who are you really? ...

*Looks at my brother Peacemaker*

Peacemaker:*Nods with a mad face  :l * Of all the spells you did, this was the most foolish. You didn't just got in trouble, I was very upset that you got banished to the moon!... I lent you magic so you can learn how magic works; I helped teach you so you can get in trouble!? This is how you are gonna use magic!?... For dumb stuff like this!?
*Looks around at everyone with a cold stare*

Me: I was only trying to help somepo...

Peacemaker: You should have knew that you can get in huge trouble!... You know what, that's the last time I lend you magic. Your on your own in learning it;... Just so you know, I told Celestia that you were coming back home, but saved your flank by telling her to forgive you and allowing you to return. Unfortunately, your parents are very upset with you, but mostly at me for lending you magic. You got some explaining to do at home. They'll be waiting for you.

*Teleports*

Me:  :'( I'm sorry brother

Secretly wants to hug me
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Doomato

That's what you deserve for not giving baby me a hug. By the way, I wasn't banished to the moon. I came willingly in my shuttle to save you.

Knows I'm right.

Peace Keeper

*Still crying* I thought you got transported with me as well when you grabbed my leg when she punished me to the moon.
You were also at cause for the chaos... but I was mostly at fault, so you were safe. Now that my brother scolded me, I will never get to practice magic ever again, and now I have to tell my parents what happened, and I'm scared. D:

... A note?
Spoiler: To: Peacekeeper • show

You already know that I can't really say anything nice when I'm angry. It was hard for me to tell you this face to face because you needed to know how serious I was when you got banished and how much in trouble I am in. I know you are crying right now, but you are suppose to learn that magic is a serious responsibility. I knew pegasus ponies were never ment to do magic, but you still wanted to do it, and my parents told me to help you. I felt that you were responsible enough to learn more of it and let you borrow some to learn more of it. The day when you sent me the message, I wanted to know if you can read spells. I lied that you barely have enough magic. You actually didn't have enough magic, not even half of it. I was amazed you actually did it. I noticed that you hardly had magic, and that you used up almost all YOUR magic. It means you got most of the pegasus magic and used it to go instant transmission. It was harsh for me to say that you are on your own (which I feel that after your banishment, your not gonna learn from me again) I think you are ready to learn it on your own. You have friends. They can help you. See you at home.

-Peacemaker

*Sniff* That's my brother. He sounds mad and serious all the time, but he really cares. So I really can do magic by myself?
I guess I gotta go home to tell my parents what happened. Hopefully they'll let me return to my friends.

Secretly does not feel sorry for me.

LunarDusk

*peeking at the note while behind PeaceKeeper*

Hehe...hahahahaha! *malevolent grin*

Still has firecrackers by him.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Dark Spectrum

Has no idea what's actually going on
O-oh, did I type something? Didn't notice. It's not...up there, is it? Sweet Celestia, I hope it isn't something astounding that I just spoiled...

[move] :D FULL SPEED AHEAD ON THE HYPE TRAIN!!! :D[/move]

Peace Keeper

*Sniffs* I smell fireworks

*Pops around my tail*

AAAHHH!!!

Secretly lit them up. (Y U LITTLE...)

LunarDusk

Actually Chrysalis lit those...

Is being laughed at
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

*Sobbing and blushing* It's not funny.

*Peacemaker teleports using instant transmission*
Peacemaker: Your parents wants you now. Lets go.

Me: OK
*Teleports with him*

Secretly has a big prank waiting for me when I come back.

Dark Spectrum

"Oh, you have NO idea."

Secretly knows what that prank is.
O-oh, did I type something? Didn't notice. It's not...up there, is it? Sweet Celestia, I hope it isn't something astounding that I just spoiled...

[move] :D FULL SPEED AHEAD ON THE HYPE TRAIN!!! :D[/move]

LunarDusk

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

-Meanwhile at home
Peacemaker: I'm only gonna help you this once. You got let go by luck you crybaby. Ready to go back?

Me: Yes 0:)

*Charging magic*

*Teleports me and Peacemaker near Lunar Dusk using instant transmission*

Hi all. I convinced my parents to stay here. I will be more responsible this time.

Peacemaker: Ok then. No more chaos then. *looks at everyone, revealing sharingan* Be good to Peacekeeper. Gotta go do some erands and go to work.

*Teleports back*

Secretly was gonna set prank trap on Peacemaker as well, but decided not to.

LunarDusk

Hey PeaceKeeper could you come over here

*standing beside a pile of leaves and branches*

Is about to get pranked
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Doomato

*Looks at drawn-on watch on my hoof* PERSONA!!! *Taps watch and teleports a fillyfriend to Peace Keeper*

Is in love with that fillyfriend.  lol

Peace Keeper

Ah, this is one of those cage traps where you pull a handle and pops a cage around me.

Uh... who is this?

Secretly was planning to make that plan, but changed. Also secretly wants Lunar to get pranked as well.

Grizzly

whats a prank? o.O

Secretly will ignore me
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Peace Keeper

For only about 10 seconds to surprise hug you

*Gives bear hug* I missed you so much!

Secretly misses me, too.

Grizzly

awww X3
i don't deserve that hug *slips out of the hug* i was here all the time, just... um... lurking X3

Secretly is angry now
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

LunarDusk

Aha!

*the branches and leaves break making PeaceKeeper and Blue fall into a pitfall*

That was a pitfall and heres a present!  :D

*pours honey on the duo*
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Go Up