Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Jun 02, 00:12:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Meryiel

Thanks, 8/8, m8 again then. :D

GoldenTerrabyte

I've actually been wanting to give him a different cutie mark, but at this point so many ponies here know him having the rain drop, that it would confuse them. Especially considering how many requests I've gotten...

10/10
I'm back

Chromastone64

9/10

The mud makes it feel really authentic (plus it would make most people go D'AWWW)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Grizzly

The most common accident is the one noone expects.

GoldenTerrabyte

2014 May 18, 12:58:18 #1445 Last Edit: 2014 May 18, 13:05:09 by Yellowpikmin476
10/10
Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2014 May 18, 12:46:40
9/10

The mud makes it feel really authentic (plus it would make most people go D'AWWW)
Well, Rainstorm always has mud on him like that, because he loves playing in mud, and for that reason too.
I'm back

The Orange Autocrat

10/10
BTW this is alexandas's new account x3

Grizzly

9/10

Why did you make a new acount? :s

The Orange Autocrat

11/9
Because I haven't used the name alexandas for months, possibly a year, in any other place.  And because oranges.  You know?

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Banatato

10/10
;3; Dawns forced me out of the other account

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Grizzly

How many accounts do you have? lol
9/10

HunterOfTheDark

Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

GoldenTerrabyte

I have one account.

10/10
I'm back

HunterOfTheDark

Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Grizzly

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

HunterOfTheDark

11/10

Wish I could see the cutie mark

GoldenTerrabyte

I know, it's just one thing though.

11/10
I'm back

Go Up