Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 May 15, 11:52:21
I can't seem to go back to wearing slippers around the house it feels more natural to be barefoot but now my feet are covered in dirt DD:!

I love being barefoot. :3
I've always hated socks. I've always liked getting to be barefoot indoors, even at other people's houses. It feels so much better.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 May 15, 12:47:30
I love being barefoot. :3
I've always hated socks. I've always liked getting to be barefoot indoors, even at other people's houses. It feels so much better.
I Know! but my mom keeps thinking my feet are gonna get infected or something XD
and i used to go barefoot a lot outside...until i stepped on glass for the 3rd time ono

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 May 15, 14:10:28
I Know! but my mom keeps thinking my feet are gonna get infected or something XD
and i used to go barefoot a lot outside...until i stepped on glass for the 3rd time ono

Infected with what? :o As long as you aren't walking around with a cut on the bottom of your foot, it should be fine, right?
And I wear shoes or sandals when I go outside because our driveway is annoyingly rocky. There was one night where I was very thankful I was wearing shoes when I took the trash out 'cause I stepped on a super rusty nail, and my shoe's sole was just thick enough to keep it from touching my foot. I dunno where that nail came from 'cause it was never there before. Unfortunately, it got stuck, so I had to throw those shoes away. But at least I had another pair to wear.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 May 15, 17:47:52
Infected with what? :o As long as you aren't walking around with a cut on the bottom of your foot, it should be fine, right?
Well, i have these cuts on my toes that don't heal but i can't go into detail since i got in trouble for it once

Pipkin

Fridays, for a multitude of reasons

The most apparent one being how outright boring Friday nights are...

Lync Volan

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 May 15, 20:42:28
Fridays, for a multitude of reasons

The most apparent one being how outright boring Friday nights are...
I might deserve to be slapped for this reference but...

I think a certain movie has something to say to you lol!

Chishio Kunrin

I had plans for tomorrow morning, but I had to cancel them because paaaain! DD:
UGH. How dare my body randomly start hurting all over the place?! *Flips a table, then curls up on the couch and mopes* How am I supposed to go somewhere if I have to hobble instead of walk?

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 May 15, 22:07:49
UGH. How dare my body randomly start hurting all over the place?! *Flips a table, then curls up on the couch and mopes* How am I supposed to go somewhere if I have to hobble instead of walk?
That moment when your leg feels dislocated when you wake up in the morning and you just can't walk for some reason?

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 May 15, 22:20:13
That moment when your leg feels dislocated when you wake up in the morning and you just can't walk for some reason?

I was fine when I woke up, but a couple hours ago, I started hurting, and it's kinda gotten worse. :s I should just get some sleep.

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 May 15, 20:59:56
I might deserve to be slapped for this reference but...

I think a certain movie has something to say to you lol!
I frickin' love that movie! lol
I'm back

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 May 15, 22:07:49

I had about 24 hours of random feeling absolutely awfully sick come right out of nowhere...at least now I'm feeling mostly better, but just how random it was drove me nuts.

Nuserame

Quote from: Stardust Dragon on 2015 May 16, 00:08:50
I had about 24 hours of random feeling absolutely awfully sick come right out of nowhere...at least now I'm feeling mostly better, but just how random it was drove me nuts.

Oh had that on tuesday, didn't have the luxury of being able to cancel out though...

Well that and it was almost certainly something I ate :x
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Midnight Breeze

Someone needs to tell my nephew that 'twunard' is not a number normal people use...

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 May 16, 09:27:39
Someone needs to tell my nephew that 'twunard' is not a number normal people use...

Two hundred? o.O

Greyscaleisme

I hate not being able to talk about the new episodes in the chat, simply because someone might get upset that they heard spoilers. Its just, you're gonna see the episode at some point, and hearing spoilers in an inevitability, so why bother trying to keep stuff quiet. It just makes no sense to me...
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Lync Volan

2015 May 16, 18:11:28 #16135 Last Edit: 2015 May 16, 18:27:50 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 May 15, 22:40:31
I was fine when I woke up, but a couple hours ago, I started hurting, and it's kinda gotten worse. :s I should just get some sleep.
I guess its not the same as my problem then...
Quote from: GoldenTerrabyte on 2015 May 15, 23:04:14
I frickin' love that movie! lol
YES! found a lover of this movie :D!

Post Merge

UGH! this is so ANNOYING! i will never EVER get over it DD:!
Spoiler: Sorta Ragey • show
I wanted the New "Star Wars Battle Front" game for quite awhile and at first i thought i was gonna get it FOR SURE! and i'm 97% sure it said it was coming out for the Ps3 but then the Ps4 up and gets Released then THESE! PPL! switched it to a Ps4 & Xbox One only game >:O!
and i know the critic for the game is terrible or whatever but i don't care! i wanted to surprise my cousin with it once i went back to the Philippines since we both play Battle front 2 (endlessly) on my Ps2 whenever he comes over AND! i'm not planning to ever buy a Ps4 if i'm gonna get a new console it will either be a WiiU/Wii or the Oculus Rift (most likely the Rift)
(Warning:No body quote me with Console war type of things or else i'll rage y'all too >:O!)
(Crys myself to sleeps D:!)

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2015 May 16, 12:14:31
I hate not being able to talk about the new episodes in the chat, simply because someone might get upset that they heard spoilers. Its just, you're gonna see the episode at some point, and hearing spoilers in an inevitability, so why bother trying to keep stuff quiet. It just makes no sense to me...

For some people, spoilers kind of ruin the enjoyment. Like, they don't enjoy seeing that part as much as they would've if they hadn't heard or read about it before seeing the episode for the first time.

Sunshine Smash

I'm disappointed in Seniors. This may be a bit bias of me, but every single senior in my Engineering class needed my help, me, a freshman, to help them with the project.

Thing is, we get step-by-step instructions to help up with the project. So all the seniors did not follow the instructions and required my help.

Really? You need MY help? I'm a freshman! You're supposed to be smarter than me! You shouldn't need my help!

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 May 16, 19:21:24
I'm disappointed in Seniors. This may be a bit bias of me, but every single senior in my Engineering class needed my help, me, a freshman, to help them with the project.

Thing is, we get step-by-step instructions to help up with the project. So all the seniors did not follow the instructions and required my help.

Really? You need MY help? I'm a freshman! You're supposed to be smarter than me! You shouldn't need my help!

Unless they have never taken an engineering class since all the time in school.
Or they are probably students of... C-rating as I like to call it, where they do the work, but not much effort into the curriculum.

Been there buddy, but kind of makes me feel proud that I am that smart, so probably the same for you. (Assuming these are the dedicate ones who want to learn their best)
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Lync Volan

i saw this really nice HUGE Godzilla figure at the Fleamarket today which was being sold for only 15 bucks (and i thought the Original pricing was 30 or 20) but then i checked the price online and the price goes up to "149$"
i annoyingly missed out on a great Opportunity DD:!
(i don't want to point figures but SOMEONE! told me it was too much money so don't buys it!)

Go Up