Remember to read the forum rules!
Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22
0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Sep 28, 19:46:36what about those guys who sag and wear those really tiny tank tops.
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Sep 28, 19:50:50Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Sep 28, 19:46:36what about those guys who sag and wear those really tiny tank tops.Which is also against school policy.I think the problem here is the stupid excuse that faculty give to girls that show up underdressed. "It might distract the boys." Or in other words "It's the boys' fault you can't wear what you want." Obviously that's going to create animosity.Truth is that's not the real reason, schools just expect their students to dress in a dignified way, sex has nothing to do with it. Does your school let boys show up shirtless, or wearing speedos? I sincerely doubt it. Difference is if a boy shows up dressed like that they won't be told "It might distract the girls." They'll be told "That's disgusting! Go home and get dressed, no one wants to see that!"
Quote from: Firey on 2014 Sep 28, 20:35:53It seems that I don't even know how to meet people to make friends with them and stuff.You see, I'm trying to open-up on this Aussie Brony forum so that maybe I could make friendswith some peeps at the meets and stuff.But it looks like you have to be like a Pinkie Pie because I'm trying come-up with a casual approach but noone really talks back I guess...Iunno what to do.I can't stand being alone and all.uuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhAnd unfortunately I always have this awkward approach online...like...that seems to make people really uncomfortable when I talk to them....sooo uh....I guess I'm kinda doomed?
Quote from: GreenTab on 2014 Sep 29, 02:09:43Or you'll just get used to be alone most of the time, like 90% of the time, the other 10% you will feel comfortable talking to your shadow, pills not always help, at least not me
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Sep 29, 22:42:37Morbidly obese people with no other physical disability who ride the scooters at grocery stores. If you're extremely overweight then the last thing you need to do cut out the bare minimum exercise you get in your life - walking. When I was 19 I worked at a Brookshire's grocery store, and there was always this Fat Albert guy who would use the scooters every time he came in, which was several times a week. Now this is a small town grocery store, so we only had 2 scooters. On a few occasions we had genuinely disabled old people have to wait for a scooter because of him.Heck, one day after he had been riding around for 20 odd minutes and had the basket full of stuff, I saw him inching around a corner at a foot an hour. Figuring the battery was out of juice, he summoned me over and asked me to get the other scooter. I rode the other one over to him and he switched over, then I got on the 'dead' one and guess what? I zoomed down the aisle no problem. There was nothing wrong with the scooter, it just couldn't take 350 pounds of dude plus 30 pounds of food.Oh, and no reward for guessing what his basket was full of. Yep, cookies, potato chips, snack cakes, ice cream, ect. Not a veggie in sight.
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Sep 30, 07:50:04Spoiler: Red show
Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2014 Sep 30, 09:49:35oh how i HATE my current job, but i have nothing else as of yet so I have to work at the place i hate until i find a job elsewhere
Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Sep 30, 02:09:58Losing the most important thing in my life isn't that fun at all...It'll be back soon...but not soon enough... :'(
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Oct 01, 14:36:41I then proceeded to swerve around him and shoot the bird right back at him on the way by.
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Oct 01, 20:21:04When I'm clearly upset and agitated, and everyone is trying to joke around with me or make me laugh in an apparent attempt to cheer me up.Look, it's like this - I realize you're just trying to help, but when I'm deeply upset about something and you're joking around, it gives the impression that you aren't taking my being upset seriously, which will only make me more angry. When I'm angry, the best thing you can do for me is leave me alone and give me time to cool off. And when I'm sad, please don't follow me around pestering me to talk about it. Maybe that helps you, but I'm different, I recover from sadness by sulking it out on my own. If you want to help me instead of adding to the problem, then listen to me! When I say "I don't want to talk about it" I mean it. Kindly respect that, will you?
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Oct 01, 20:21:04When I'm clearly upset and agitated, and everyone is trying to joke around with me or make me laugh in an apparent attempt to cheer me up.
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Oct 01, 20:21:04When I say "I don't want to talk about it" I mean it. Kindly respect that, will you?