Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pipkin

Let's change topics please.

Chishio Kunrin

It took me a while to figure out how to close a stupid application in my PS4! :l The little things on either side of the touch pad aren't just decorations. They're buttons. I had to press the Options button. *Exasperated sigh*

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Midnight Breeze

Another day off where I neglect to do any housekeeping.

Chack

The only place I can ever do anything on the internet is my phone. My computer is just too far from the router. I don't want to move it back, but it's looking like I have to. I have tried everything to get some sort of stable signal, but it's not happening. Unless I pulled my GPA enough to get back into a dorm next semester, it's going to be very difficult to do things I enjoy on this machine.
Wait for it...

EspiraPhoenix

QuoteThings that annoy you, even though they shouldn't.

Getting topology to look perfect when working on high quality things in Blender... Quite tedious. ovO

Elphyda

When you are yelled at for forgetting something.  That is always fun.

Greyscaleisme

This is my last week off before midterms. I need to study and focus, but noooo. My mom insisted that I do chores and clean while the time I have to study goes down the drain. >:(
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

LunarDusk

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Dec 28, 18:42:01
It took me a while to figure out how to close a stupid application in my PS4! :l The little things on either side of the touch pad aren't just decorations. They're buttons. I had to press the Options button. *Exasperated sigh*

lol I got my ps4 for Christmas but you really didnt notice those were buttons, even when they had words above them?
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

PrincessButton

I hate being bossy but sometimes I can't help it.  :c
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2014 Dec 29, 14:36:35
lol I got my ps4 for Christmas but you really didnt notice those were buttons, even when they had words above them?

I didn't see the words. :c They're kinda high up toward the back of the controller.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Midnight Breeze

Front door deadbolt that was supposedly fixed broke again tonight. Apparently they just jury rigged it rather than fixing it properly.

I'm calling my landlord and cussing her out first thing tomorrow morning. It's been 3 weeks, enough is enough.

Ramisha

Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2014 Dec 29, 14:16:31
This is my last week off before midterms. I need to study and focus, but noooo. My mom insisted that I do chores and clean while the time I have to study goes down the drain. >:(

Now I feel stupid, I have so much free time and I'm not studying...
well at least I'm painting so I got that going for me which is nice.
Ps. I hate it when I'm painting or drawing and someone is telling me what to do, stop please. Even worse when they take my pen/brush/whatever and start ruining it.

LunarDusk

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Dec 29, 19:03:29
I didn't see the words. :c They're kinda high up toward the back of the controller.

Pfft oh wow.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

MarshyMellow

Having to deal with a tree being in front of my house in Animal Crossing: New Leaf  :l, not to mention having a villager in front of the town hall in the game, to  >.< .

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

LostSanity

Losing access to roleplaying as Spike because the forum where I could do this is dead and there aren't any good RP's on there or any RP's that I'm interested in and could RP as Spike in them.

Well... at least I'm still the BEST IN THE WORLD...

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Midnight Breeze

Jesus Christ, it took me almost 9 hours to run a 3 hour route.

I've gotta be the worst mailman EVER.

Pipkin

The produce manager left work FOUR HOURS EARLY today.

FOUR HOURS EARLY on NEW YEARS EVE!  If I did that I may as well not come back to work because I KNOW I would get fired for that.

On the spot.  And you know what.  I'd fire anyone I catch doing that.

She won't.

PrincessButton

I CAN'T STOP EATING MY BARREL OF CHEESe BAlls :c
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Sakura_Blossom

Quote from: PrincessButton on 2014 Dec 31, 15:53:27

I CAN'T STOP EATING MY BARREL OF CHEESe BAlls :c

My mom wont let me have cheese balls  >A<

Elphyda

When a Java code with 700+ lines of code doesn't work because you forgot to capitalize one letter in it.

Go Up