Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Aug 03, 12:53:10
Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Aug 03, 11:01:46
Why are the Sims 4 so AWESOME and I will never play them?

Why won't you?

No money? That's the reason I won't play it.
That's the reason I don't have a cuddly 4DE Pinkie Pie plush. That's the reason I don't have a Blake Belladonna beanie. That's the reason I don't have a RWBY poster. That's the reason I don't have a Fake AH Crew poster. That's the reason I don't have a Three Beowolf Moon shirt. That's the reason I don't have an AH Surgeon Simulator Movie poster. That's the reason I don't have RWBY playing cards. That's the reason I don't have the RWBY Blake Silhouette shirt. That's the reason I haven't started replacing my VHS tapes with DVDs.
Lack of money annoys me.
I would say it's also the reason I'm not eating Chick Fil A right now, but even if I had money, I couldn't eat it today because they're closed on Sundays.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

MrEmu

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Aug 02, 20:33:19
I tried baking homemade french fries in my toaster oven without greasing the pan and this happens.
I CAN'T EVEN COOK A ONE-INGREDIENT FOOD RIGHT!

And to think I wanted to be a chef when I was a kid.
Ah, if you want to be a chef don't let your mistakes get in the way, every mistake is a lesson learned!
I know this isn't a ''dumb that that annoys me'' but it's a funny story on the whole cooking topic and is kinda annoying...

Once a 'friend of mine' was cooking and he left his PLASTIC SPATULA on our glass top stove...
A while later is was nothing more then a puddle... So he cooled it off by squeezing a wet rag (Not the type that flop on heads) so the water cooled it off...

Funny thing is...he's now the best cook in the house... =P
Funny how life works like that... :-3

Ramisha

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Aug 03, 15:07:53
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Aug 03, 12:53:10
Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Aug 03, 11:01:46
Why are the Sims 4 so AWESOME and I will never play them?

Why won't you?

No money?

No money and my PC is too weak. X3 and it might have been the first Sims I actually played and not just made random lots  lol

Midnight Breeze

People who call Indonesia "Indianesia".

Bro1997

The amount of things related to the Brony fandom. Like all the radio stations, fanfictions, the SFM 3D models of MLP characters, Brony Conventions, amount of MLP merchandise, so many avatars on YouTube related to Bronies, all the Brony social networks like Bronysquare, and basically everything else that's Brony related on the internet stresses me out so MUCH!!! I wish being a part of this fandom didn't have to be so STRESSFUL!!! Worse of all, it'll end in the next three to five years.

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 04, 01:02:33
The amount of things related to the Brony fandom. Like all the radio stations, fanfictions, the SFM 3D models of MLP characters, Brony Conventions, amount of MLP merchandise, so many avatars on YouTube related to Bronies, all the Brony social networks like Bronysquare, and basically everything else that's Brony related on the internet stresses me out so MUCH!!! I wish being a part of this fandom didn't have to be so STRESSFUL!!! Worse of all, it'll end in the next three to five years.

You might want to talk to a doctor. Being unduly stressed over such harmless things definitely not normal or healthy.

Bro1997

2014 Aug 04, 01:16:11 #13666 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 04, 01:17:51 by Bro1997
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Aug 04, 01:06:41
Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 04, 01:02:33

You might want to talk to a doctor. Being unduly stressed over such harmless things definitely not normal or healthy.

I stress over a lot of little things believe me. Just see me trying to get all A's in school. I get so stress out over schoolwork that I have the feel to try and do it perfectly so I can get the A. But yeah, it's not healthy and I could easily die early because of it. Good Point. I just feel so left out in the fandom that's all. I don't do any fan work or socialize on any social network except this forum. It's a shame I know. I don't want my parents catching me on forums like this. I'm not suppose to be doing this BTW.

Ramisha

Don't worry, you don't have to do those things to be a fan of ponies, you just have to like the show. All those things annoy me too, why does EVERYTHING have to be about ponies!?

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Aug 04, 06:18:08
Don't worry, you don't have to do those things to be a fan of ponies, you just have to like the show. All those things annoy me too, why does EVERYTHING have to be about ponies!?

I like that most bronies have interests they like to talk about other than just MLP. I can talk to a brony and find out that they also like anime or Assassin's Creed or RWBY or something like that. It annoys me that some anti-bronies seem to think that all we care about is 100% MLP 100% of the time.

Bro1997

2014 Aug 04, 09:31:22 #13669 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 04, 16:14:50 by McSleuthburger

Well, Midnight Breeze seems to have a problem with it. I'm guessing it's just that since the fandom is so huge and so many bronies are going to be future animators/game designers probably anyway they chose to have animations about MLP characters. Some in SFM 3D, I'm not sure how they do it but probably with expensive software for sure. Not to mention the thousands of conventions like GalaCon in Ludwigsburg, Germany and BronyCon in Baltimore, Maryland, United States being around. Can't imagine these being around in the next five years! lol
I don't know about you, but Bronies have really taken this too far over the last four years this fandom's been around.They need to focus on that then blasting on other brony animations like Jan's on YouTube. It's really big though since I have two friends on this forum that are from Malaysia and Russia. I mean seriously? Are there bronies living in Iran, Saudi Arabia, China, Israel, Japan, or South Korea? I'd be very surprised.

Post Merge

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Aug 04, 09:26:19

I like that most bronies have interests they like to talk about other than just MLP. I can talk to a brony and find out that they also like anime or Assassin's Creed or RWBY or something like that. It annoys me that some anti-bronies seem to think that all we care about is 100% MLP 100% of the time.

I never said that I only like MLP. I'm a Pokémon fan, ABDL, and enjoy hotels too! I never thought back then that bronies were 100% about MLP, just talk about it a lot.

please remember the rules of the forums thanks - McSleuth

Chishio Kunrin

A while back, Cryaotic started doing a Let's Play of Okami and decided he won't end it until he finishes the game. But quite a few people kept commenting that they don't like Okami and want him to stop doing his series on it. Okami is a really, really long game, and he found that out a while back. So, to compromise, he started posting co-op videos of Resident Evil 6 alongside Okami. That's two videos per day every weekday! And yet... there are still people complaining that he hasn't stopped Okami yet. :l

He's doing RE6 for you! He's posting two episodes a day, so you actually get something! Let us have the awesomeness that is Okami! Open your eyes and see that Cry is really, really enjoying playing Okami and making a series of it! Stop complaining, please!

He's 2/3 of the way through Okami. Just ignore it for another... I dunno 15 or so episodes. Go watch RE6. His commentary with Jesse in that series is hilarious, go enjoy it and leave Okami alone.

Sheesh. Some people.

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Aug 04, 15:11:25He's doing RE6 for you! He's posting two episodes a day, so you actually get something! Let us have the awesomeness that is Okami! Open your eyes and see that Cry is really, really enjoying playing Okami and making a series of it! Stop complaining, please!

Ah, the good old fashioned unpleasable fanbase.  Always fun to watch the irrational "he's not doing what I want him to do" folks yammer on and on.  Oh wait, did I say fun?  I meant mind-rendingly dreadful.  For the record, I love Okami; beautiful game, and I wish I had more time to play it.

Those moments when someone's talking to you and they just won't shut up.  I realize that my dad has something important to say, but I'd just like him to say it instead of describing every little event that led up to him talking to me about it!

Bro1997

Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 04, 09:31:22

Well, Midnight Breeze seems to have a problem with it. I'm guessing it's just that since the fandom is so huge and so many bronies are going to be future animators/game designers probably anyway they chose to have animations about MLP characters. Some in SFM 3D, I'm not sure how they do it but probably with expensive software for sure. Not to mention the thousands of conventions like GalaCon in Ludwigsburg, Germany and BronyCon in Baltimore, Maryland, United States being around. Can't imagine these being around in the next five years! lol
I don't know about you, but Bronies have really taken this too far over the last four years this fandom's been around.They need to focus on that then blasting on other brony animations like Jan's on YouTube. It's really big though since I have two friends on this forum that are from Malaysia and Russia. I mean seriously? Are there bronies living in Iran, Saudi Arabia, China, Israel, Japan, or South Korea? I'd be very surprised.

Post Merge

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Aug 04, 09:26:19

I never said that I only like MLP. I'm a Pokémon fan, ABDL, and enjoy hotels too! I never thought back then that bronies were 100% about MLP, just talk about it a lot.

please remember the rules of the forums thanks - McSleuth

To McSleuth, did I broke a rule on the forum?

Midnight Breeze

The way my idiot sisters both make twice my salary but can't handle money and are always broke and asking me for money. I make a freakin' $1.50 above minimum wage! Did you ever consider I have my own life to fund?

Bro1997

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Aug 04, 22:21:58
The way my idiot sisters both make twice my salary but can't handle money and are always broke and asking me for money. I make a freakin' $1.50 above minimum wage! Did you ever consider I have my own life to fund?

Probably don't understand the idea of being responsible with money. Don't give them money and tell them to spend less then they get on their salary. I'm sorry you have to deal with that!

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 04, 22:32:00
Probably don't understand the idea of being responsible with money. Don't give them money and tell them to spend less then they get on their salary. I'm sorry you have to deal with that!

Of course, they don't, they've both gone bankrupt in the past, one of them TWICE. I usually get along with my sisters but when it comes to money they're the world's worst.

They seem to be forgetting that they were both married when they moved out. When I moved out I WAS ON MY OWN! I had no wife, no girlfriend, no roommates. I left my mom's house with a minimum wage job and $3000 to my name, but I made it work. I've never once overdrawn my bank account, I've never once been late on rent or bills. I paid off my $23,000 car note in 3 years.

I don't have cable TV, they both do. I don't smoke cigarettes, they both do. I don't drink alcohol, they both do. Noticing a pattern here? Why should I share what I've purposefully lived humbly to save, while they live like queens?

DawnsEmbrace

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Aug 04, 23:07:57
Of course, they don't, they've both gone bankrupt in the past, one of them TWICE. I usually get along with my sisters but when it comes to money they're the world's worst.

They seem to be forgetting that they were both married when they moved out. When I moved out I WAS ON MY OWN! I had no wife, no girlfriend, no roommates. I left my mom's house with a minimum wage job and $3000 to my name, but I made it work. I've never once overdrawn my bank account, I've never once been late on rent or bills. I paid off my $23,000 car note in 3 years.

I don't have cable TV, they both do. I don't smoke cigarettes, they both do. I don't drink alcohol, they both do. Noticing a pattern here? Why should I share what I've purposefully lived humbly to save, while they live like queens?

Yet again, you impress me with your massive amount of wisdom, my friend.
If you're hurting for money, be frugal.
If you ask for a loan, make sure you can pay it back.
If you want to have habits or hobbies, try and pick inexpensive ones.

Live your life around how much you can afford, don't let your possessions live you.
My dad taught me that one.  I think most people could stand to actually listen to their parents once in a while.
<br />

Bro1997

Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 04, 22:32:00

Well, you don't need the luxuries that they have and you should tell them not to spend money on cigarettes and alcohol. They don't need it. I'm kind of surprised you even get along with them. I'd think you three would fight over everything all the time and not talk to them! I'm sure your mom is very proud to at least have one daughter who's a responsible adult. I'm 17 and I believe money should be spent wisely and carefully. Your really good with money although I have one question. Have you considered buying a house and not renting? Because you'll be left with nothing if you rent. Buying a house and doing house payments for twenty years will help you obtain your own house that you can do renovations on and other things. Just another way of saving money.

Post Merge

Quote from: DawnsEmbrace on 2014 Aug 04, 23:13:43

Yet again, you impress me with your massive amount of wisdom, my friend.
If you're hurting for money, be frugal.
If you ask for a loan, make sure you can pay it back.
If you want to have habits or hobbies, try and pick inexpensive ones.

Live your life around how much you can afford, don't let your possessions live you.
My dad taught me that one.  I think most people could stand to actually listen to their parents once in a while.

People are more important then stuff. That's what I was taught!

Ramisha

2014 Aug 05, 03:56:20 #13678 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 05, 15:32:42 by Ramisha
Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 04, 23:18:27I'm sure your mom is very proud to at least have one daughter who's a responsible adult.

lol yes Midnight every mother would be proud of such a responsible woman!
Pfff...anyway...
I hate it when I wash my feet and then notice my shoes are in the hall. So I have to do it all over again  >:O
And I'm also annoyed when people say black holes have infinite mass. Nothing is infinite, it just has an incredibly huge mass!! Not even space is proved to be infinite.

MrEmu

I seem to have headaches, tummy aches, feeling sick, unable to sleep, always tired, can't think straight like I'm in a daze...all this stuff... 24/7...To top it all off I got plantar warts in my hooves really bad, so it hurts to even walk...I just feel like I'm falling apart. :x

I literally lose depth perception at times...and feel like I'm about to puke at others...this has been going on for a while...so I don't think I'm sick... If I ingest anything (Even water) I get dreadfully sick... I just want to be better again... :'(

Go Up