Looking for Love ((Jump-In))

Started by sonyablademaster, 2012 May 18, 22:28:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rumor

Flamestriker

"Oh, that's good. I just wanted to say thanks for coming last night and staying for cake, it really meant more than it seemed to me." Flamestriker said happily. She started to smile again.
[move][/move]

Rumor

''I'm glad to have helped!'' :D

Flamestriker

Flamestriker giggled, then started to blush and say, "Would you like to come on by again?.. I really liked the visit..."  X3
[move][/move]

Rumor

''Sure! I really don't have anything else to do..'' x3

Flamestriker

"Thanks. I'll see you." Flamestriker said happily. She then said, "Bye Tipsy!"  :D
[move][/move]

Rumor

Flamestriker

Flamestriker quietly shut the door and happily walked off. She went back to her house, as she was done strolling around town.
[move][/move]

Rumor

Tipsy went back to what he was doing, smiling happily.

Flamestriker

2012 Jun 09, 04:22:40 #3129 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 09, 05:35:26 by Flamestriker
Flamestriker prepared for the later visit, quite merrily. She'd never put this much effort into a visit before. She wondered about that, actually. She dismissed that question quickly though. Flamestriker then awaited Tipsy's arrival, keeping herself busy by drawing pictures.
[move][/move]

Rumor

Tipsy arrives, knocking on the door.

Flamestriker

Flamestriker happily answered the door.
"Welcome! Come in Tipsy!" Flamestriker said happily.
[move][/move]

Rumor

Flamestriker

"Would you like apple cider or something else?" Flamestriker said, pouring a glass of apple cider for herself.
[move][/move]

Rumor

Flamestriker

Flamestriker poured the apple cider and then gave it to Tipsy with a piece of chocolate cake. It had been garnished with dasies. Flamestriker started to eat.
"If there's anything else that you want to eat just let me know." Flamestriker said happily.
[move][/move]

Rumor

Tipsy started to eat, occasionally drinking.

Flamestriker

2012 Jun 09, 05:55:04 #3137 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 09, 05:59:38 by Flamestriker
Flamestriker drank and ate heartily, occasionally looking at her guest.
[move][/move]

Rumor

Flamestriker

"Hm... I don't know. I just find your company makes me happy." Flamestriker said, smiling. She then said, "Is.... it okay, if it is?"
[move][/move]

Go Up