Hi Everypony!!

Started by DoilyStardust, 2024 Jun 06, 23:59:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DoilyStardust

I'm randomly going through a whole brony fandom nostalgia trip and i remembered seeing the videos first introducing this to the pubic back when i was like, 12. Now, I'm a 20-year-old with too much time this summer break and a computer that can actually handle it!! 0:)  0:)

minuettefan101

Are you still playing? I am coming back after years and there is a lot of nostalgia involved.

Rox

2024 Oct 13, 16:42:22 #2 Last Edit: 2024 Oct 13, 16:47:59 by Rox
Hi everypony! I just want to say...

I am russian, and I can not speak english enouth to express all I want to in Inglish, so I will write in russian and I hope you can translate it....

Думаю, вы понимаете, какое значение ваша игра имеет для нашего фандома и переоценить это сложно - она легендарна. В своём брони окружении я не знаю никого, кто бы хоть раз не заходил на ваши сервера - кто-то чаще, кто-то реже - но абсолютно все знают про неё и отзываются о ней с благодарностью, теплом и ностальгией. Много видел стримов - крайне забавных и греющих душу, в некоторых участвовал. С вашей стороны проделана гигантская работа - ваш мир на самом деле грандиозен, изучать его и проводить в нём время - одни из лучших воспоминаний (наряду с самим G4 сериалом). Лично у меня не всегда получалось заходить на ваши серверы из-за сложности связи, где я нахожусь, но я всегда пытался искать возможность присоединиться и, с переменным успехом, это удавалось. Последние разы, когда я заходил, замечал, что активность падает и не понимал причины этого. Мне кажется, что это связано с общей тенденцией на спад онлайн игр, возможно людям нужно что-то другое... В любом случае хочу выразить огромную благодарность за возможность окунуться в ваш, без сомнения, невероятный мир дружбы и магии, прогуляться по знакомым местам, пообщаться с друзьями и устроить совместные авантюры. Лично для меня это был невероятный опыт, я даже представить себе такого не мог. И, как бы не развивалась судьба вашего проекта в дальнейшем (а я надеюсь, что он будет развиваться), я хочу выразить всей вашей команде огромную благодарность за этот опыт, за то, что создали такой огромный мир по вселенной MLP:FIM, где можно отдохнуть душой, уйти от повседневных проблем. Ваш проект для нашего фандома очень значим. Спасибо вам большое.

I translate it in google
I think you understand how important your game is for our fandom and it is hard to overestimate it - it is legendary. In my bronies, I do not know anyone who has not visited your servers at least once - some more often, some less often - but absolutely everyone knows about it and speaks of it with gratitude, warmth and nostalgia. I have seen many streams - extremely funny and heartwarming, I participated in some. On your part, a huge job has been done - your world is truly grandiose, exploring it and spending time in it are some of the best memories (along with the G4 series itself). Personally, I was not always able to enter your servers due to the complexity of the connection where I am, but I always tried to find an opportunity to join and, with varying success, I succeeded. The last times I went in, I noticed that the activity was falling and did not understand the reason for this. It seems to me that this is connected with the general trend of decline of online games, maybe people need something else... In any case, I want to express my deep gratitude for the opportunity to plunge into your, undoubtedly, incredible world of friendship and magic, to walk around familiar places, to chat with friends and to arrange joint adventures. For me personally, it was an incredible experience, I could not even imagine such a thing. And, no matter how the fate of your project develops in the future (and I hope that it will develop), I want to express my deep gratitude to your entire team for this experience, for creating such a huge world in the MLP:FIM universe, where you can relax your soul, get away from everyday problems. Your project is very important for our fandom. Thank you very much.

Go Up