Movin' On Up: Legends of Equestria's Latest Update Is Now Live!

Started by Ellowee, 2023 Aug 23, 05:19:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

Hey again, everypony! It's time for another update to our wonderful world of equines; v2023.03.02 of Legends of Equestria (don't ask about v2023.03.01, it never happened, you saw nothing) is now available to download!

As always, you can read through the full list of changes on our changelog post, but here's a little highlights reel of some of the things we think you might notice first!

Probably the most notable change this time around is the range of new movement features and improvements. Earth ponies have been the main focus here; they can now perform midair dives, dashes, and even double-jumps! These abilities should help even out the playing field between the three playable races a little.

That's not to say we left everyone else out, though; unicorns gain a new telekinesis ability, allowing them to manipulate some in-world objects! I can only imagine the chaos this is going to cause, and we're looking forward to seeing what you all do with it.

We've also been working on ways to help players find their way around the world, especially when it comes to following quests. You can now select a quest from your journal, giving you a pointer to help find that one NPC who's been hiding from you all this time!

Paying to dye your socks doesn't make quite as much sense when you're standing right next to an endless supply of coloured liquid, does it? Luckily, the rainbow waterfall in Cloudopolis can now be put to use! Just make sure nobody's drinking from downstream when you do it, eh?

Our library of main menu themes continues to grow, thanks to more submissions from our creative and talented community! If you'd like to submit your own design to feature in-game, please check out all the information and rules for submission here.

As usual, that's far from everything; plenty of bug fixes and reworkings are included - again, for the full details, check out the changelog. If you're playing using our Windows launcher, your files should update automatically; other platforms may need to visit our downloads page to get hold of the latest game files. If you're playing on mobile, you may need to visit your app store to prompt the update!

There's plenty more to come for LoE, in 2023 and beyond, but we hope you enjoy what we've made so far! We'll see you in Equestria!

Crost Arpeggio

The amount of love y'all keep giving to this game is amazing. Keep up the incredible work!  <3

LPatamon

Is there going to be a Windows x32 Update?

It only appears as coming soon on the downloads section.

Anna-19

Help me i have a problem with talking to npc's, it's like they are invisible or really buggy

Dr.Revenge

I've remembered this project exists and holy apples it's still getting updates???
Also, I couldn't find a section where to post/ask about in game bugs. I try to log in and join a server, but the game just tells me to "wait for server to move to another room" or something

Go Up