The Ponyville Square.

Started by Echo, 2012 Mar 20, 11:37:06

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Haned tom.

Dark Chaos says "The spell will allow me to speak. The voice the spell picks. Also I will have this voice for about 4 months."
In life there is no good or evil. There is only opinions and business.

TimeRight

"well thats ok. as long as your not hurt or in pain" Time Right smiled as a sigh of relife. he then smiled. "sorry for stareing but nice cutiemark" He smiled realy hopeing she was fine
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!
thank you Firefly for the avi

Haned tom.

Dark Is surprised that Time Right is able to see her cutie mark. Which blends in very well with her coat. Dark Chaos then says "I'm okay. Also how did you see my nearly invisible cutiemark?"

TimeRight

"I just finished looking you over like three time very closely. it stands out now... also im a stalion so looking at a mares flank..." he blushed a bit "well you have a nice flank" he said clearing this throat trying to regain some sort of composure.
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!

Haned tom.

Dark Chaos is thinking ( Well this might be an interesting day.)

TimeRight

"so umm you like liveing here?" He asked knowing she had run away from some very opresive 'parents' he geussed. Her mane shineing in the day and her coat very opposit in color making her stand out. She was a good looking mare but Dark Chaos was probaly very powerful compaired to him.
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!

Haned tom.

Dark Chaos says " I live in he Everfree Forest. This place isn't bad though. It is much better then where I used to live."

TimeRight

2012 May 04, 16:11:17 #487 Last Edit: 2012 May 04, 16:20:22 by TimeRight
"do you mind me asking where that was?" he asked knowing that was probaly the wrong thing to ask. he tryed recovering but was almost speachless looking at her flank again and her cutiemark. that seems so unique. He actualy liked it.
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!

Haned tom.

Dark Chaos happily says " In the Everfree Forest." She thinks ( This is not a bad stallion.)

TimeRight

2012 May 04, 17:42:16 #489 Last Edit: 2012 May 04, 17:47:40 by TimeRight
"ah ok... i spend alot of time in there. not to many ponies around so my magic can be praticed with ease and the forest is magical itself so I find magic eaiser to use in there. im surpised i havent seen you" He started looking at her and then smiled "you sound happier" he said walking a bit closer.
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!

Haned tom.

Dark Chaos says "I do sound happier do I?"

TimeRight

"yes you do and that makes me happy. So what do you do on a normal day to day basis?" He asked just standing there looking her over. her coat and mane just so... eye catching and every look at her flank her cutie mark became more and more visible
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!

Haned tom.

Her cutie mark was what seems to be a black lighting bolt. Dark says "Well my normal day is to work on my farm. Harvest crops if needbe. Also maybe read my journal at times. Check my chaos meter if it's low I will come here. If not I will stay in the Everfree Forest."

TimeRight

"ah a farm. I have helped at the apple farm once or twice. I remember this years Zapapple harvest. now that was tough work!" Time Right says with a smile then drops it and a confused look crosses his face. "Chaos meeter? wahy do you like have a bar that drains slowly?" Timr Right asked looking around where Dark Chaos was standing looking for this bar.
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!

Haned tom.

Dark chaos says "Well I have a curse that is powered by Chaos. So the Chaos meter will tell me the total chaos of that day."

TimeRight

"so wha thappens if that metter goes empty?" He asked now very intrigued. this mare was more then good looks, magic and a magical voice
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!

Haned tom.

Dark Chaos says "Well then I can come to ponyvile."

TimeRight

"so its a good thing if its empty... cool!" He said more and more intrested in this pony second by second. "so what makes the bar go up?" He kept asking now very intrested in this subject.
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!

Haned tom.

Dark Chaos says "Chaos that is all."

TimeRight

"Ah... Dark Chaos i would be a very happy pony if i got to know you better. Say over a dink" he said with a small bow and a big grin
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!

Go Up