Airshow Team announcement!

Started by Sunny Skies (NLR), 2019 Mar 03, 17:36:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sunny Skies (NLR)

2019 Mar 03, 17:36:12 Last Edit: 2019 Mar 03, 17:39:50 by Sunny Skies (NLR)

Good morning/afternoon/evening everypony! The Airshow Team is happy to announce our new official name: Wind Riders! You may know us from past airshows performed last year as the Wonderbolts and the Shadowbolts.

Through thorough decision-making procedures, we decided to come up with our own name, along with our own logo and uniform, so that our team gains its own prestige on Legends of Equestria. :)

The team is led by Sunny Skies (myself) and the co-leaders: Berry Shade, Crystal Bay and Shadow Azure! The team holds a history of performing in multiple airshows in the past, some of them being: the Anniversary of LoE, the Nightmare Night Airshow and the Heartwarming Eve Airshow.

This year, we plan to host many more thrilling airshows on Legends of Equestria, such as:
The New Lunar Republic Anniversary Airshow that will be held on April 24, 2019, at 9 PM GMT.

There are more to come, so keep in touch with the latest news! :D

Link to the application: https://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=18114.new#new

Thank you for reading and we hope all of you are excited to see what we have in store for you this year! :)

Galapagois

As a big fan of giving things legally-distinct names, I love the rebranding! Looking forward to catching the Wind Riders' first official display!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Quote from: Galapagois on 2019 Mar 03, 18:06:59As a big fan of giving things legally-distinct names, I love the rebranding! Looking forward to catching the Wind Riders' first official display!

Thanks Gala! :)

Go Up