Pumpkin Glow's Journal of Teleport Accidents aka "Adventures"

Started by Pumpkin Glow, 2018 Apr 27, 13:31:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

CMC Scootaloo

I'm very surprised you and Holiday are special someponies. I didn't know that until someone said it in the Gala Discord server.^^
Also, you went on some very scary adventures there. O:
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Pumpkin Glow

I am not one to announce my personal relationships to the world, but I think most regular observers might have figured it out by now.  ;) 

Holly and I are also a couple outside LoE, so...  ^-^

MarchPrincess05

@Pumpkin Glow hello! I may not be able to play LoE that much while i'm With my dad and grandma for part of the summer, because of my mother's laptop not having internet. just wanted to let you know that I'm not dead!  ^-^
A nerd who draws whatever.

Pumpkin Glow

Alright Wafer, I hope you have a great time on your vacation!  ^-^

Yesterday had lots of contemplation...

And watching another of Even's Hoofhunt events.  ^-^

The random, cute picnic area in the pvp zone.  :P

Nightstalker chasing a very well C A M O U F L A G E D Word...  :o

Seeker and hider...  lol

Pumpkin Glow

Spoopy Summerween planning session.  :o

Location scouting with the Even.  ^-^

First Shadowbolts air show practice!  ^-^

Being at this most popular photo op again.  X3

Having a swim in the Heartlands.  X3

Joining ponies at the campfire to dry off.  ^-^

Pumpkin Glow

Yesterday I went to the graduation party in Canterlot...

...and then spent the rest of my night at the Spa at the End of the Universe.  ^-^

Pumpkin Glow

Tried to get a good entry picture for the Sun Festival picture contest for way too long.
Here are a few of the shots that happened on the way while I hecked around.   :o

Thought the pvp border looked cool at first.

This just... happens sometimes...

The mushroom UFOs are chasing me!

And this is just... weird...

Pumpkin Glow

Stumbled into a random Everfree adventure with Clever and the Even yesterday.

Which eventually led us to the Here Be Dragons place and we spent most of the time falling over like fainting goats, but I managed to at least get a few peaceful looking screenshots.  X3

(The last two were both followed by instant and sudden DRAGON DEATH about 1-2 seconds later.  :P )

All while Jet sat in a tree and rained mockery upon us!  :P

Later Lens, random and Crylam joined as well and tried their luck on the lvl 65 Dragon.
I had already retreated to the Jet mockery tree at that point and just watched until I had to leave.  X3

Pumpkin Glow

Had a very relaxed evening yesterday. First a laid back get together in the Canterlot cave.  ^-^

And then some quality graveyard time with even more quality ponies.  ^-^

And tonight I went on a special date where we broke the laws of LoE reality and went to see the V O I D tree (again).

Hung around one of my favorite places for a while.  <3

And went to discover the secrets of the weird SAA outer bounds.  ^-^

Pumpkin Glow

Some impressions from the Summer Sun Festival.  ^-^

I don't do well in crowds and decided to watch the event from various elevated spots, where I felt more comfortable.  X3

And thanks to everypony who voted for my entry in the Sun/Moon picture contest!  <3
I was extremely surprised and bashful, when I was suddenly called down from my perch on a roof to the princesses and in front of everypony.  X3

It was as much a scary, as a happy moment for me. And after expressing my thanks and waving a bit I slooowly backed away again and ducked into the shadows to teleport back onto my roof.

I didn't even take a screenshot of the award ceremony, because I was so flabbergasted!   :o

But I really loved how I shared the 1st place vote with another Pumpkin (Pumpkin Seeds).  ^-^

Anyway... here are a few random pictures I took during the event. Sooo many ponies.  ^-^

Pumpkin Glow

Today we went on a manticore stalking and heckling mission into Everfree.  ^-^

L U R K I N G

Taking a break on Manticore Hill.  ^-^  <3

And general silliness once ponies started joining us.  ^-^

chrome thunder

Quote from: Pumpkin Glow on 2018 Jun 30, 21:03:01Today we went on a manticore stalking and heckling mission into Everfree.  ^-^

L U R K I N G

A "bushicorn" :P

Pumpkin Glow

Pumpkin Glow

valex44568

Pumpkin Glow

Pumpkin Glow

Pumpkin Glow

H U E G ponies are H U E G

And then we danced outside SCC, like the cool kids we are.  ^-^

Pumpkin Glow

The Hound of BaskerPonyville.