Holiday Cheer Events And Party Planning

Started by Holiday Cheer, 2018 Feb 07, 12:59:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Frisktaker

I might well do that. I basically hang out in front of Sugarcane Corner most of the time I'm online anyway, heh.

BurningSkyCloud

@Frisktaker

You actually did help a bit. You did get most of them right though the riddle with the drip dropping fuzzy sound was by far the hardest.

Holiday Cheer

2018 Nov 04, 13:12:52 #162 Last Edit: 2018 Nov 05, 21:13:08 by Holiday Cheer

Ponies of Equestria!  The time has come for a celebration of all the players who make Legends of Equestria a great place to be.  On November 24, 2018 we will be hosting WorldWide LoE Day.  This event will allow you, the ponies of Equestria, to tell your stories about your time in Equestria and what that has meant to you. 

It will also feature an exciting voting contest.  Nominations have been taken for the following categories and now it is time to vote for your favorites in each category, with the winners receiving special honors at the event!  So please vote now before November 24, so we can celebrate the ponies who make this place amazing!

UPDATE: Lens Flare was kind enough to remake the polls so we could include write in votes because apparently Strawpoll requires you to log in with Facebook.  Please use the link in his post below to vote!  Thank you all so much!

Favorite Party Pony in LoE

Favorite In Game Roleplay Event

Favorite Youtube Pony

Favorite Artist Pony

Favorite LoE Staff Pony

Most Creative Event Ideas

Overall Best LoE Player

(This wonderful picture is provided by Even Tide <3)

Frisktaker

interesting. I notice that you yourself are not an option for any of these. Really, I don't know most of the people on these polls, so I voted for the ones I did know.
Incidentally, where will this celebration take place? Sugarcane Corner? And at what time?

Holiday Cheer

This is a good point, thanks Frisktaker.  I did forget that.  I also had to fix the Best Artist poll, so anypony who voted earlier will have to revote on that on. 

The WorldWide LoE Day Celebration will take place at the Heartlands Ruined City Stage.  The time will be announced later.

And one more event to note!  On November 11 at 11:30 PM GMT please come to the Cloudopolis Blimp area to help us in celebrating Old Autumn's Eve (based on the irl holiday St. Martin's Day).  Bring a lantern/torch and some snacks to trade.  We will parade through Cloudopolis and trade some treats with each other before having a nice party to end the evening.  This is sure to be a fun event for all ages!  :D

TheBluesBrony

I made a new poll on Google Forms (link below) so now ponies can choose "Other" without having to use their Facebook accounts. Ponies who have voted unfortunately have to vote again and those who haven't, I strongly encourage you to do so. Terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
I hope to see you all at the event!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd6spyT2zB829r_pXL8vfI1MHnmTrvqLdioCHermyfk2ufr1A/viewform?usp=sf_link

Holiday Cheer

Hey all.  I know I've been spamming a lot of events lately, but I wanted to mention something because it would be really cool if any ponies who like roleplaying were able to come.  I've been trying to get a more involved and active roleplaying community going on LoE for a while now, with a more action oriented focus.  As I know we have the Sweet & Elite Roleplay which is amazing and Toot Sweet does such a great job with but (and I have never been to one due to time constraints) from what I understand these are more often than not slice of life and very casual one time events that sometime have a little longer plot. 

So you've probably all heard of The Witchmaster by now and you might be sick of him.  But if you're curious at all, there will be a very large RP event on Friday November 9th at 930PM CDT (230AM GMT) which will begin in Ponydale outside of SCC.  It's sort of a 'season finale' type event.

This is in no way an attempt to overshadow Sweet & Elite.  Please help them celebrate their anniversary.  These ponies have done so much for LoE and making it a fun place with an active community.  X3

Frisktaker

actually, this is the first I have heard of The Witchmaster. That said, I tend to spend most of my online time sitting on a bench outside scc, so as long as I'm online at the time and in the right instance, I'll probably watch it and be very confused.

Holiday Cheer

The date/time of the RP event is subject to change now.  Probably won't be tomorrow.  I'll keep you updated when I know more.

Go Up