(Herd) New Lunar Republic

Started by toriHart, 2017 Sep 18, 13:38:06

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Best Alicorn Princess?

Discord
2 (40%)
Flurry Heart/Satan
0 (0%)
Luna/Our Leader
2 (40%)
Celestia/The Sun-loving Tyrant
0 (0%)
Princess lovey-dovey-what's-her-name (Cadence)
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: 2017 Sep 21, 19:32:47

Go Down

Night Striker



While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Cilla

2017 Oct 06, 17:04:47 #41 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 06, 19:10:33 by Cilla
( this seems really interesting, I might wanna join. I hope I can join ;v; )

--Application--

Name: Cilla

Level at time of application: 16

Race: Unicorn

Gender: Female

DoB: Feb , 18 2000


Levels in given skills

   Combat: 16

   Medical: 16

   Magic: 16

Why should the HF-Medical Brigade enlist you?

Traveling equestria alone can be dangerous, joining a herd would be the best things to do and having loyal ponies close by in needing times is better than forcing it alone.



By signing below, I ensure that I have, to the best of my knowledge/ability, have answered each of the above honestly and to the fullest extent of the truth.

Applicant's Name
X- Cilla Change

Sky Arrow

2017 Oct 06, 18:08:13 #42 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 06, 18:22:12 by Sky Arrow
Quote from: SunnySkies95 on 2017 Oct 06, 00:34:47Thanks! :) I´m happy to join this herd :)
~insert clever signature here~

Sunny Skies (NLR)


Night Striker

Quote from: Cilla on 2017 Oct 06, 17:04:47( this seems really interesting, I might wanna join. I hope I can join ;v; )

--Application--

Name: Cilla

Level at time of application: 16

Race: Unicorn

Gender: Female

DoB: Feb , 18 2000


Levels in given skills

   Combat: 16

   Medical: 16

   Magic: 16

Why should the HF-Medical Brigade enlist you?

Traveling equestria alone can be dangerous, joining a herd would be the best things to do and having loyal ponies close by in needing times is better than forcing it alone.



By signing below, I ensure that I have, to the best of my knowledge/ability, have answered each of the above honestly and to the fullest extent of the truth.

Applicant's Name
X- Cilla Change

You're missing a screenshot of your pony in-game btw, it's going to be for your id card ^-^


While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Cilla

2017 Oct 06, 22:08:06 #45 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 06, 22:15:59 by Cilla
Quote from: Night Striker on 2017 Oct 06, 22:01:53You're missing a screenshot of your pony in-game btw, it's going to be for your id card ^-^



does this work?

Sky Arrow

Quote from: Cilla on 2017 Oct 06, 22:08:06

does this work?
That should work fine. As soon as toriHart gets on, he can get your card ready.
~insert clever signature here~

Cilla

Quote from: Sky Arrow on 2017 Oct 06, 22:30:32That should work fine. As soon as toriHart gets on, he can get your card ready.

Okie doke!

toriHart


Welcome to the Herd, Cilla!

(sorry bout to absence as of late. Been really busy.)
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Cilla

Quote from: toriHart on 2017 Oct 07, 21:08:13
Welcome to the Herd, Cilla!

(sorry bout to absence as of late. Been really busy.)

Thank you!~

( and your okie, I've been quite busy myself )

toriHart

I'm going to be logging in later if you wanna possibly add me to your friends. I'm always on Amareica and tend to hang out in the (not so) hidden ruins in the deep Evershade, outside Sugar-cane Corner, or just flying around. My IGN is Filly Swift
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Quote from: Cilla on 2017 Oct 07, 21:32:23Thank you!~

( and your okie, I've been quite busy myself )

Welcome to the herd Cilla! ^^

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Quote from: toriHart on 2017 Oct 07, 21:40:03I'm going to be logging in later if you wanna possibly add me to your friends. I'm always on Amareica and tend to hang out in the (not so) hidden ruins in the deep Evershade, outside Sugar-cane Corner, or just flying around. My IGN is Filly Swift

Can i add you too?

toriHart

Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

toriHart

ATTENTION ALL NEW LUNAR REPUBLIC MEMBERS!

FROM 8:50PM-MIDNIGHT (or later), FILLY SWIFT WILL BE ON THE AMAREICAS SERVER! LOG IN TO ADD ME AS A FRIEND!



Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Sunny Skies (NLR)


Sunny Skies (NLR)

I´m going to log in right away! ^^

Cilla

Quote from: toriHart on 2017 Oct 07, 21:53:19
ATTENTION ALL NEW LUNAR REPUBLIC MEMBERS!

FROM 8:50PM-MIDNIGHT (or later), FILLY SWIFT WILL BE ON THE AMAREICAS SERVER! LOG IN TO ADD ME AS A FRIEND!





Already on~ At SCC

BloodSung Sangar

Name: BloodSung Sangar

Level at time of application: 11

Race: Unicorn

Gender: Male

DoB: 12/19/1991

Levels in given skills

   Combat: 11

   Medical: 7

   Magic: 10

Why should the HF-Medical Brigade enlist you?
A lot of adventures go well with allies. I am looking for a team and friends to share those adventures with. I prefer protecting my allies and if you need more Medics. I am willing to adapt and support the team's cause.

By signing below, I ensure that I have, to the best of my knowledge/ability, have answered each of the above honestly and to the fullest extent of the truth.

Applicant's Name (type your applying pony's name, and be sure to supply a screenshot of the pony (close and facing camera) from in-game.)
X- BloodSung Sangar


toriHart

Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Go Up